Create Account

S70 mPT #1: The Cardshark

I'm not gonna lie, someone who wins the most board games in San Francisco has to be @Jimmysmo27. This dude has the best poker face I've ever seen, and his thought process is insane.

[Image: Caleb_H.gif]

Scoochie Stratton has the two things going that makes them unbeatable at cards on the plane. 1: Oldest player on the team, been around and seen it all. 2: Backup goalie. Backup goalies have one thing to focus on, and that's winning money from foolish teammates who need to attend every morning skate and play mistake free hockey.

[Image: Flusso.png]
Sig by @Evil_AllBran

[Image: YztPk3T.png] [Image: 6by0kBi.png]

It's me, I'm the guy. I love board games (tabletop games) and am way to competitive for my own good when it comes to playing them. When I'm not playing hockey you can find me practicing my board games skills against myself.

[Image: Niktox.gif]
Monarchs Berserkers Scarecrows [Image: italian-flag.jpg?s=612x612&w=0&k=20&c=tO...eKFgvtgqU=]

Specters Armada Scarecrows Czechia
Panthers Specters Jets Scarecrows Usa [Image: 4star.png] [Image: challengecup.png] [Image: challengecup.png]
RIP Dangel #AD26 | RIP TDZ

Well last season I was the only active player really in the locker room for the crows, but this year with so many Sewason 71 players ready to play and joined the team, my spot of winning all the games against Antique or Sparky is up, as you can’t win them all with so many players now!

S72 Best Season of All Time
[Image: S72_IIHF_CHAMPS.png?ex=661c5898&is=6609e...height=662]      [Image: S72_4-STAR_CHAMPS.png?ex=661c5873&is=660...height=662]

Videl Valor is the Eddie Guerrero of board games, and she will lie, cheat and steal her way to winning every time, mainly utilizing manipulation and ego.

[Image: ljefVAX.png]
[Image: Wf5B9wj.png]

Aleksi Kettu is a board game master and will not be stopped. We played uno and a fight broke out because he put down 3 +4 cards in a row. Do not play uno with him.

Pass Forfeit (D) ● Player Profile
Kraken Rage Panthers

[Image: esilverm.gif]
Special thanks to Blitz, jhockey, Ragnarr, and sulo for the gorgeous sigs <3

[Image: DG0jZcS.png]

The Yukon Malamutes always seem to be losing to their team son, Ray Alexander. The kid just has a knack for winning, what can I say? He makes his fathers proud.

Difficult question, probably everyone except for me because I prefer to sleep on those long bus rides. My guess would be that Tummy Hurts is probably quite good at card games, because goalies have quick reactions so that skill transfers over to cards.

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]
[Image: AfpXX8l.png]

Sadly, none of my teammates are very good at playing card or board games. That might seem strange, but that is simply because Dork is no longer under contract for an SHL team... I think? Perhaps he is.

Well, I will not be blackmailed by some ineffectual, privileged, effete, soft-penised, debutante. You want to start a street fight with me bring it on but you're gonna be surprised by how ugly it gets, you don't even know my real name- 

[Image: Muon-Collider-Sig.gif?ex=6581fbe3&is=656...5534def5e&]

I could imagine it would probably be some of the younger players on the team that still have the spark to play card games on team flights. Sadly all of us vets are probably too tired and all we wanna do is sleep during the entire flight.

[Image: beegbeegyoshi.gif]
[Image: B7bDIPG.png]
[Image: gospklL.png]

On this team, I am the one who wins the most over all my teammates. When I joined the Inferno, I saw that most guys liked to play blackjack in the plane, so instead of joining them from the start, I read a book about blackjack strategy, and I joined them once I had finished the book which gives me an advantage over everyone else on this team since I have more knowledge about the game strategy.

77 words

Nor Ge
Citadelles

Salzberger Lillehammersson
norway Inferno World Falcons

Anders Christiansen
[Image: inferno.png] [Image: dragons.png] [Image: wolfpack2.png] [Image: stars.png] [Image: Dxdffra.png] [Image: hGKuRrv.png] [Image: sAx3Llh.jpg] [Image: firebirds.png]
(This post was last modified: 03-27-2023, 04:21 PM by TheSparkyDee.)

I think the person who wins the most at a board game is for sure… @jaypc8237… He probably wins at all the games because he would cheat to win… 

Scarecrows Scarecrows Scarecrows

(32 words)

Drafted 2nd round 21st Pick by the Winnipeg Jets in S55 SHL Entry Draft 
GM of the UCORCAL in the WJC S55
S55 WJC Gold Medalist GM/Player for UCORCAL
Management Role for Russia in the IIHF
Recent Management Role / Head Coach for Winnipeg Aurora in SHL 
CO-GM St. Louis Scarecrows S57-S60
GM of the St. Louis Scarecrows S61-S72
S72 Challenge Cup Champion
[Image: 6JpC94j.png]
[Image: image0.png]
[Image: IMG_0301.jpg]

Code:
Your task: Tell me which of your teammates wins the most board games / card games on those long road trips? Who is it and what makes them so good?

Not too self brag, but Kawashima will play Magic the Gathering with his team mates every so often. Quite often Kawashima comes out at the victor in those matches, all with his trusty homebrewed decks.

[35 words]

[Image: 43436_s.gif]
Thank you Fever, sköldpaddor and OD for the amazing sigs!
Heart  Militia Montreal Impact/Militia Militia-Old Heart

I know it says teammates but I am the ultimate card game winner, I've got what some would call a "lucky horse shoe in the ass" You got a card game? I'm winning, Pokemon, Yugioh, poker, hell go fish? I'm winning.

[Image: hammer_time_sig.png]

[Image: gXlAFBa.png][Image: 8CbZQAJ.png][Image: IhVx0wj.png]

Its definitely Rashford. The dude is super nerdy and can do all that wacky math stuff in his head. Those people are really hard to beat at games.

[Image: zootshl.gif]
Sig credits: OrbitingDeath & enigmatic

[Image: hUtg6sH.png][Image: Voi7GNj.png]

Timber Scarecrows pride Aurora France