Create Account

SHL Dev Team - Usability Study Participants

Hello SHL!

The SHL dev team is hard at work continuing to build on and expand the SHL portal to make basic interactions on the site easier for both veteran and new users. The team's current focus is to integrate the current banking system into the portal, and @luke has been kind enough to bring me aboard to aid in some of the design work that will go into what the pages and layouts will look like. As the project has progressed, we're at a stage where we are looking to gather feedback on some of our early designs, and we'd like to reach out to the SHL community, and get direct feedback from users, to make sure we iron out any problems before the portal launches!

What's in it for you?

Besides feeling good by helping out the community, SHL HO has been kind enough to allow us to offer $1,000,000 to those who partake in the survey!

What are we looking for?

We already have some members internally chosen to test the prototype we have, mostly some bankers, HO and dev folks, so we're looking for 3 more people to partake in this test, to give us a large enough sample size to find where we need to make improvements.

To qualify for participation, you'll need:

- Some free time for a Discord call (no more than 20 minutes)
- The ability to share your screen so we can see you interact with the prototype
- A working mic so we can discuss the prototype as you interact with it
- A desire to help improve the SHL doesn't hurt either

Shl

Progress on this has been moving really well so far, so we'd like to be able to get these interviews done as early as next week if possible! If you meet these qualifications and would like to apply, please message me on Discord @nour#1420 to express your interest, and list which times next week (April 9th-15th) you'd be available. Participants will be selected based on a first-come first-serve basis, as well as time flexibility.

Thanks in advance, and on behalf of the SHL Dev team,
nour

[Image: bjobin2.png]
[Image: 9tINabI.png][Image: c97iD9R.png]

**First GM in SMJHL history to win 3 Four Star Cups back-to-back-to-back**

You want a working mic? I’ll pass

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

[Image: 1018597367706026116.webp?size=96&quality=lossless]

[Image: BriePK.gif]
|Canada |Steelhawks| Armada|

|Canada| Inferno| Knights|

[Image: unknown.png]

If you want a 4th, I'd do it for free.

[Image: olivercastillon.gif]

Thanks @enigmatic, @Carpy48, @Bayley, @Ragnar, @sulovilen, & @dasboot for the signatures!

Can I join just to make kissing noises over the mic

MWHazard Wrote:i'll playwith anyone
playing with my teammates is part of the intangibles I bring to the table
i play with them a lot.
they didn't like it at first
but after a while, it just felt normal
Justice,Sep 18 2016, 02:09 PM Wrote:4-0 and 0-4 aren't that different tbh
McJesus - Today at 10:38 PM Wrote:FIRE EGGY
HIRE ARTY
[Image: xuHy0EF.png]
[Image: Artermis.gif]

applied

[Image: juniped_shl.gif]

i litteraly tested stuff for a living for 5 years, pick me

[Image: Evok.gif]

[Image: merha.gif]

04-07-2023, 02:52 PMEvok Wrote: i litteraly tested stuff for a living for 5 years, pick me
Too much experience, league can't afford to pay you for that expertise

[Image: spartangibbles.gif]
[Image: qGhUIfY.png]  Outlungus   Usa Monarchs  [Image: PlcJv9V.png]

04-07-2023, 10:41 PMSpartanGibbles Wrote: Too much experience, league can't afford to pay you for that expertise

ur the one without experience, talk to me when u have regressed recreated at least once

[Image: Evok.gif]

[Image: merha.gif]

04-07-2023, 11:43 PMEvok Wrote: ur the one without experience, talk to me when u have regressed recreated at least once
I can't till you all carry my corpse to a Cup

[Image: spartangibbles.gif]
[Image: qGhUIfY.png]  Outlungus   Usa Monarchs  [Image: PlcJv9V.png]