Create Account

I Would Play 500 Games, And I Would Play 500 More

1,000 Games. 991 Days. All part of the Pack Wolfpack

Sven Yxskaft played his very first SHL game with the New England Wolfpack on July 27th, 2020. We won against the Los Angeles Panthers 5-1 and Sven ended the game with +1, one shot, two blocked shots, and two hits. Then 991 days later on April 12th, 2023 he played his 1,000th SHL game. Still with the New England Wolfpack. It was a 5-4 win against the Tampa Bay Barracuda. In this game Sven’s numbers were -3, one shot, and one hit. So, the obvious takeaway is Sven was a lot better three years ago than he is now.

I don’t have a grand speech or announcement. I just realized that I had reached this milestone earlier today and it feels kind of crazy. I’m not the first to reach this milestone, but it’s still a lot of games over a really long time. Took me a while to really grasp it. And it doesn’t even include the 8-ish months I spent in the SMJHL.

I don’t know how much longer I’ll let this Sven live on. This might be his last season for all I know. So far I’ve just taken things as they come, and somehow he’s been useful for longer than I first anticipated. You and I both will find out when I post in the retirement forum.

[Image: sBUQCq8.png]

Past Players

whalers legend

[Image: vd5hdkM.png]
[Image: XigYVPM.png]
[Image: umZ0HLG.png][Image: VGl3CB4.png]
Sig credits to @sköldpaddor @ihatereyson

1000 games is nothing to scoff at! Congrats on the silver stick!

Alex Winters (retired)
Matej Winters (retired)
Dominik Winters
S45 Jesster Trophy Winner
Challenge Cup Winning Goal Club: S52

Congrats! That's a huge milestone!

[Image: 59269_s.png]

S66 Damian Littleton

[Image: CsnVET2.png] || [Image: wu5MVvy.png]|| [Image: c8B2LE3.png]
Battleborn | Barracuda | Usa

congrats kenvald, lets get you a cup

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

Congratulations, Kenvald! It's cool to see some of S52 still going.

[Image: olivercastillon.gif]

Thanks @enigmatic, @Carpy48, @Bayley, @Ragnar, @sulovilen, & @dasboot for the signatures!