Create Account

State of the Russian Federation: Rebrand

04-18-2023, 07:36 AMSamsung virtual assistant Wrote: Shouldve gone back to da roots and use the Muscovy flag eh

Dont tell anybody this is actually just setting up for the long term eastern Roman Empire  rebrand plan

[Image: Duff101.gif]
Credit to Geck, Ragnar and Juni for sigs

Great work!

A bit random but wanted to chime in after reading about the group.

I don't know if there are any Russian users in the league but this group is marked as a terrorist group by the Russian government and associating with the group/movement could put people in jeopardy of being imprisoned. Nothing against the movement, but I just would not want any native Russians to be in trouble if they associated with the team, even in a random little internet sim league, but where there may be issues with internet privacy in the country, it is at least important to consider!

[Image: bgwUtVZ.png]

04-19-2023, 02:26 PMAW13 Wrote: A bit random but wanted to chime in after reading about the group.

I don't know if there are any Russian users in the league but this group is marked as a terrorist group by the Russian government and associating with the group/movement could put people in jeopardy of being imprisoned. Nothing against the movement, but I just would not want any native Russians to be in trouble if they associated with the team, even in a random little internet sim league, but where there may be issues with internet privacy in the country, it is at least important to consider!
if millionaires havent faced issues with rainbow jerseys i doubt our tiny corner of the internet's Fake Russia is on the radar

[Image: vd5hdkM.png][Image: 8cjeXrB.png]
[Image: XigYVPM.png]
[Image: umZ0HLG.png][Image: VGl3CB4.png]

League of legends

[Image: rotti.gif]

04-19-2023, 02:26 PMAW13 Wrote: A bit random but wanted to chime in after reading about the group.

You're disgusting.

[Image: 5PYmCAe.png]
[Image: doubtfulalpha.gif]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
[Image: vHNIXVO.png][Image: 639861613880541184.png] Cal Juice [Image: 639861613880541184.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] Tomas Zadina
[Image: tkMQzhf.png] Brady McIntyre
[Image: ice-level.svg]

04-27-2023, 02:23 PMcaltroit_red_flames Wrote: You're disgusting.

Breathe.

[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]
[Image: CptSquall.gif]

I understand that you are concerned, however as Boom already explained I doubt this league is higher on the Radar than the NHL for things the Russian Government finds illegal.

(This post was last modified: 04-27-2023, 05:10 PM by caltroit_red_flames.)

04-27-2023, 04:25 PMCptSquall Wrote: Breathe.
He continually gets away with saying awful stuff like this and clutches his pearls whenever he gets called out. It's disgusting and I'm sick of it.

[Image: 5PYmCAe.png]
[Image: doubtfulalpha.gif]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
[Image: vHNIXVO.png][Image: 639861613880541184.png] Cal Juice [Image: 639861613880541184.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] Tomas Zadina
[Image: tkMQzhf.png] Brady McIntyre
[Image: ice-level.svg]

04-27-2023, 05:09 PMcaltroit_red_flames Wrote: He continually gets away with saying awful stuff like this and clutches his pearls whenever he gets called out. It's disgusting and I'm sick of it.

Last thing I found was from 2020.
However I don’t exactly interact with AW on the regular. So you must have more.

On this post? Nah, raises a valid concern about people being persecuted for disagreeing with the Russian Government. Likely is delighted to know that there is such poor chance of it.

04-27-2023, 02:23 PMcaltroit_red_flames Wrote: You're disgusting.

Stop attacking me for no reason. Thank you.

04-27-2023, 11:11 PMCptSquall Wrote: Last thing I found was from 2020.
However I don’t exactly interact with AW on the regular. So you must have more.

On this post? Nah, raises a valid concern about people being persecuted for disagreeing with the Russian Government. Likely is delighted to know that there is such poor chance of it.

Yes thank you. I had not heard of the movement or group and had just read and it was only out of concern. But yeah, I definitely don’t think SHL is going to be monitored by Russia anytime soon so it’s definitely good that there would not be concerns. Was just friendly mention because it does deal with serious world issues going on right now.