Create Account

Chirper #16 (AC Week #474)

And do away with double posts, it's beyond silly at this point.

Regular season today

[Image: hbtB38x.png][Image: Screenshot_2024-07-25_171622.png?ex=66a4...56461ae57&]
                               Canada Knights Monarchs Thank you Enigmatic and Jaypc8237 for the sigs!  Monarchs Knights Canada
                                                                      [Image: qGhUIfY.png]  Monarchs Knights [Image: YADp0uU.png] 

I say dallas wins today 4-1

[Image: hbtB38x.png][Image: Screenshot_2024-07-25_171622.png?ex=66a4...56461ae57&]
                               Canada Knights Monarchs Thank you Enigmatic and Jaypc8237 for the sigs!  Monarchs Knights Canada
                                                                      [Image: qGhUIfY.png]  Monarchs Knights [Image: YADp0uU.png] 

I need money like I need

[Image: Morleyhockey.gif]

More money

[Image: Morleyhockey.gif]

Happy Monday!

[Image: apSD6uj.gif]
[Image: leafsftw1967.gif] 

Malamutes  Stars Malamutes  Stars

The season opener is tonight let's goooooo

[Image: apSD6uj.gif]
[Image: leafsftw1967.gif] 

Malamutes  Stars Malamutes  Stars

Super duper hype for the first game of the season!

Getting ready because there is only 364 days before the next hockey team selection   Renegades

[Image: Ggpmsvy.png]

Can't wait to panick after seeing that all my fantasy picks will be underperforming after the first sim!

Getting ready because there is only 364 days before the next hockey team selection   Renegades

[Image: Ggpmsvy.png]

LETS GO THE SEASON STARTS TODAY

[Image: b3ayEGX.png]

UNLEASH THE TANNER

[Image: b3ayEGX.png]

vancouver

[Image: image.png]

whalers

[Image: image.png]
(This post was last modified: 05-29-2023, 08:31 PM by Gadget.)

I think we should ban @wizard_literal @UptownCord

Just got first chirper monies yayyyy