Create Account

S71 mPT #1: Hobby Baker

Player's hobby would either be boxing to let the anger out, does not seem to work though, or organising stuff with his cult! A lot of planning and stories happen with them.

[33 words]

Raptors Proud S67 - S69 Colorado Raptors Captain  Raptors
Uk S57 Forward of the Season Award winner  Uk

Now I am free <3

[Image: 41-2.png?ex=65d9e0d0&is=65c76bd0&hm=ada7...1aae5535a&]

Shnopple lopple has a few hobbies. One of his biggest hobbies is collecting. He collects sports cards, coins and much more! Another one of his hobbies is video games. He sure does love his videogames!

My player spends an incredible amount of time playing some ridiculous simulation hockey league which is a distraction from his regular hockey career.  Doesn't make much sense but that is what he does.

[Image: kpALfz6.jpg]
Gritty McGritterson Player Page
Gritty McGritterson Update Page

S53 Four Star Cup Champion- Detroit Falcons
S56 Challenge Cup Champion - Hamilton Steelhawks

Julian has really taken to making street art and graffiti. It is a fun way for him to express himself and decorate the town a bit along the way... at least if it is a mutually agreed upon project.

[Image: 3MtyuZk.gif]
[Image: dAxJaBU.gif]

I think i've mentioned August's love of the German Techno scene. But one part i never really elaborated on is his time spent actively trying to make his own beats and come up with his own lyrics. After all, when you love music so much, why not make your own?

[Image: CptSquall.gif]

Hockey is a great sport that will give you a lot of excersive and keep you active, but one downside of it is that you spend so much time inside in not too pretty enviroments and poorly ventilated rooms. So whenever I have the chance, I try to get outside into nature, take walks, hikes, ride a bike, that kind of stuff.

Evan Winter
Edmonton Blizzard
Player Page - Update Page

[Image: winter-500.png]

Who says you need sanity. The life of a defenseman is not the life a normal person wishes to lead. The chaos must be embraced, the ebb and flow of time respected.

[Image: OX6Yrrn.png]

[Image: hPSkjwC.jpg]
Thank you @xjoverax and @phoenix for the sigs!

My player unwinds at the end of most days by hopping on his PS5 and shooting the sh*t with his friends. We usually play Call of Duty - Warzone or PGA2k23, but lately golf has been taking up most of that time. Outside of gaming, he tries to get at least one round of real golf in a week as well.

61 words

[Image: m59RPb7.png] | [Image: FcWmVTl.png]

S61 Four Star Cup - Game-Winning Goal in the clinching Game 4
[Image: unknown.png]

[Image: efischermann.gif]

Ace loves to cook. He was invited to be on Masterchef once, but he had to turn down Gordon Ramsay because it's just a hobby to him. It's too easy, but so delicious.

Jack St. Clair is a big Star Wars fan so he is always reading the books and comics, and building and collecting models or figurines. He is also always re-watching The Clone Wars and Rebels since that is peak Star Wars content.

[Image: CrazyMojitoSHL.gif]
Canada Blizzard Stars Citadelles Citadelles Stars Blizzard Canada 
[Image: d9J5DHT.png][Image: 16PgOBm.png]

Philip Fry's adventures are going on adventures with his crew and hanging out with his friends and spending quality time with Leela the love of his life past, present and future.

Crystal McLeod is an avid LARPer in her freebie. She prefers sci-fi LARPs, but doesn't fantasy when that's what's available. Her current character is a noble Diplomat who has guards do her fighting for her. She thinks it's fun to play a rich non-fighter as a working class physical player irl.

[Image: 8FnCVh9.jpg.]

[Image: XigYVPM.png]

[Image: UmZVJaz.png]
[Image: 6gdbFeP.png][Image: auXbs4O.png]
[Image: 1oMA17u.png]

I feel like this would be a great moment to humanize Wisconsin as a character, but that is something I just do not have the capacity to do at the moment. Besides, hockey is more her hobby than anything else at this point. She's a generally disinterested person. I guess her hobby is smoking?

[Image: KouSaotomeUndraftedSigSmol.png]
Jamie T Wrote:But I wish I'd been a little more exceptional
And I wish I'd been a little unconventional
But I was not enough, no, I'm not enough

boho is big into sim racing, especially iracing. he's got 3500 iRating on ovals, and mostly runs arca and trucks. he'll do the occasional NiS run in the cup car with 2 Ws at Kansas and Martinsville

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

Ricky Koivu is big into his alone time when he is off the ice. He loves literature and prefers to just sit in a quiet space and read ahead of the next Forge game. (34 words)

[Image: Gabe-lights.png]
[Image: nMz40Vc.gif]