Create Account

Chirper #16 (AC Week #474)

06-02-2023, 03:28 PMThunfish Wrote: And have a great weekend as well while you're at it.
Dont tell me what to do! But I will and thank you!

[Image: d2EaZfr.png]
Former Player

Finally Friday

Alex Winters (retired)
Matej Winters (retired)
Dominik Winters
S45 Jesster Trophy Winner
Challenge Cup Winning Goal Club: S52

Finally the weekend! Can't wait to watch some playoff hockey again

Sven Holmberg

[Image: hexx55.gif]

[Image: mitochondriafigure1.jpg]
Player Page | Update Page

I like the TPE checklist, but the light theme for it needs some work

Sven Holmberg

06-02-2023, 04:07 PMMyLittleHexx Wrote: I like the TPE checklist, but the light theme for it needs some work
What's wrong with it?

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]
[Image: KPt6Yuu.png]

06-02-2023, 04:07 PMMyLittleHexx Wrote: I like the TPE checklist, but the light theme for it needs some work
Got any suggestions? Or is it just showing up as a vertical list for you on desktop? Cuz that just needs a refresh with ctrl-f5

[Image: DrunkenTeddy.gif]

[Image: Tqabyfh.png]  |  [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

06-02-2023, 04:24 PMDrunkenTeddy Wrote: Got any suggestions? Or is it just showing up as a vertical list for you on desktop? Cuz that just needs a refresh with ctrl-f5

It’s showing horizontal on desktop. Unless that’s the intended outcome, but a vertical list for me looks better

Sven Holmberg

06-02-2023, 04:24 PMDrunkenTeddy Wrote: Got any suggestions? Or is it just showing up as a vertical list for you on desktop? Cuz that just needs a refresh with ctrl-f5

Related to suggestions, for SMJHL rookies it would be good to show the PTs relevant to them than the SHL ones

Sven Holmberg

06-02-2023, 04:38 PMMyLittleHexx Wrote: Related to suggestions, for SMJHL rookies it would be good to show the PTs relevant to them than the SHL ones
It does, if their bank shows them as SMJHL rookies.

06-02-2023, 04:34 PMMyLittleHexx Wrote: It’s showing horizontal on desktop. Unless that’s the intended outcome, but a vertical list for me looks better

It switches to vertical on mobile or smaller screens. Didn't want to take up more space than I had to with it and sometimes the list is rather long.

Checklist great! Checklist does not remind me to chirp Cry

[Image: YpRQWIT.png]
Sig courtesy @sulovilen

[Image: SyiOY8U.png][Image: showthread.php?tid=126581%5D][Image: ywpNoYb.png]

splish splash i was doin a chirp

I wish the TPE checklist randomly rained a bit of tpe on us

[Image: photostudio-1720667986458.jpg]

[Image: 7o2gxn]

[Image: photostudio-1720667986458.jpg]