Create Account

S71 PT #1: Public Relations

Once upon a time, there was this dude named Tommi Koivu, a badass defenseman playing for the Hamilton Steelhawks in the Simulation Hockey league. Life was all good until he found out that his team was planning to ditch Hamilton and relocate to Saskatoon, Canada. Tommi couldn't let that happen! So, he took matters into his own hands. He rallied the fans, started a #SaveOurSteelhawks campaign, and even organized a protest outside the team's front office. This guy had some serious determination. Tommi used his skills on and off the ice. During games, he crushed opponents with bone-crushing hits and made plays that left jaws dropping. But his real goal was to save his team. He gave interviews, went on social media rants, and convinced local businesses to support the cause. And you know what? His efforts paid off! The city saw how much love the Steelhawks had and the team decided to stick around. Tommi became a legend, not just for his skills on the ice but also for being the hero who saved the Steelhawks from the jaws of relocation.

[Image: rotti.gif]

If Ownership is trying to move the arena to Saskatoon then the first logical thing is to drive around town just screaming the word "Sasktooooooon", while wearing the jersey of course. We can even throw out free t-shirts and hats to really hype up the population of 12 people. Definitely would have to get involved in the local radio station, because I don't believe they have television or anything relevant in Saskatoon. Honestly, bringing a hockey team to Saskatoon would be so easy to get the attention of the city. Everyone would show up, and we would all have a great time. Talk to the townies about how great Saskatchewan is compared to the rest of Canada. Drive around in our pick ups, and listen to our modernized country music. Hick central of the world, aside from Alberta honestly. We will be the pride and joy of this province, and we will bring glory to this wonderfully awful province. Side note, the arena could be seen from any point in the province (flat lands).

[Image: Svatos2.png?ex=660626ee&is=65f3b1ee&hm=4...height=350] [Image: sig.png?ex=660330ca&is=65f0bbca&hm=574bd...9bdc77fda&]

Creative Prompt:

While Collin Gibbles is perfectly fine playing at the current arena for the Minnesota Monachs, he definitely can acknowledge that there are parts of the building and surrounding area that are becoming dated. When asked to help, Gibbles would start hosting fundraisers to raise money not only for the arena but to help with pressing issues in the Twin Cities that have been his home for 24 seasons. Gibbles would set up auctions for game worn equipment as well as private lessons with different current Monarchs and past Minnesota alumni at his private practice facility he built on his own property.

Along with this Gibbles dedicated half of his salary for his 24th season to help invest money in the local area surrounding the new arena. Gibbles plans to bring more affordable housing and unique businesses to the area so that fans will have more things to interact with before and after games. There was also talk of Gibbles opening up his own restaurant next door to the arena.

[Image: spartangibbles.gif]
[Image: qGhUIfY.png]  Outlungus   Usa Monarchs  [Image: PlcJv9V.png]

PBE affiliate

https://probaseballexperience.jcink.net/...ntry590573

[Image: pkHEmu9.png]

Story mode:

What's so bad about moving to Saskatoon? Aside from everything, it would mean Darnell would have to move out of the city he's lived in his entire life. Would New Orleans ever relocate a team? Of their own volition? Or is this just a plot by the higher ups in the organization to get to proverbial (and, perhaps, even literal) higher ground? It's risky to bank on one or the other, so Darnell would do about the bare minimum. Join in a few parades. Go to a meet and greet. Sign a few extra autographs. Release a jazz album. It's pretty easy to appeal to the people of New Orleans when you've lived your whole life there. It would never fly, but if New Orleans could just close down for like 3 nights during Spring Break, they'd save enough on street cleaning to fun a new arena. Or cancel one parade a year for the next 6 years. Either would just about cover the 1.5 trillion to construct the Spooky Dome 2.0.

[Image: Screen_Shot_2020-07-07_at_12.29.58_PM.png]

Well if I was trying to get my team a new arena and I had to go out there to help get votes the first place I would start is the local Ice skating rink. Why you might ask? Well it’s simple, hockey fans enjoy skating so why not show some face and love for the community by playing some pick up games or taking part of a youths teams practice. If we wanna win the cities votes we gotta win the hearts and minds of the people. Then I’d probably try going door to door and talking with some people and get the word out. And if they say something like “hey I don’t really care for hockey, then I’d hook them up with a tour of the facilities or to a game and show them how much we mean to and love this city and how dope hockey is

Rikaad Metzller isn't extremely superficial in regards to trying to boost his online persona to make more money. He does keep up with social media, mainly instagram and tiktok and has done a few tiktok takeovers for Kelwona. Rikaad really believes he's in a place of influence/power, and that is not a role he takes lightly. He tries to have authentic, intimate, and empathic encounters with fans offline and online. He doesn't really try to sell his brand but instead he tries to act as someone who is part of the Kelowna community instead. He enjoys doing fans meetings, autograph signings, and public events for a good cause, but also loves when he is out on a day to day basis and has an encounter with a fan. Its a bit toguher this year knowing this is his last year on the team, so he is trying to make the most of it and have positive interactions with as many fans as he can

[Image: I3BTEQc.png][Image: dGD5tIx.png]

Creative Prompt

The first thing I should note is that Newman doesn’t really care if the team gets a new arena as long as the team doesn’t move cities cause unfortunately of course in real life arena demands are used as leverage to avoid moving teams to new cities. That being said, Newman would love new amenities for the stadium but doesn’t know if the team needs to build a new arena to do it. However, Newman loves new stuff and so would love to pitch into the effort to get a new arena. Newman decides to go one-on-one with fans to convince fans that a new arena is a great idea, including going to the people that will vote for it, the shareholders, and making a convincing presentation to make sure the shareholders vote yes for the new arena. In addition, Newman will perform for the audience before and during games to get the message across. Finally, Newman will air commercials urging people to support the initiative.

Atlanta really deserves a new arena for the inferno to paly in. NO way we are moving to saskatoon this is a boring city @Jepox no hard feelings but even you only talk in bad light about the city!!! So, to convince the city I think we should show them the positive hockey brings to the community. Young humans have the chance to play a sport on ice, with skates, something very few people on earth had the chance to even try once. I angus promise I would help develop youth hockey in the area and we could rent the arena during the morning so they get to play on the big ice! I think @Z-Whiz would also wake up early to play with these kids and teach em a trick or two like cross-checking and slew footing. He be good at this what can I say; total duck moves. The new arena would be funded 80% by the city taxes btw, it how it is.

Character Page RD- Quarterback
[Image: micool132.gif]

Retired players:
-Toki Wartooth
-Nathan Explosion btw
-Angus McFife XVIII

[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

Chad Nickelback is incredibly desperate for fan recognition. Not for the cash, but just because he has a massive ego that needs feeding. He needs to feel appreciated and known. In order to do this, Chad works frequently on walking the streets of Calgary hoping to get noticed in a sort of guerilla marketing campaign. Become posted far and wide on people's profiles.

He also does cheap cameo requests and writes people fully custom requests for this songs. While this is still a paid activity, he has grown a large following online for the sheer amount of effort that he puts into the clips.

We also can't forget some gold old fashioned instagram and tiktok follower purchasing. People will start to see that he is very popular leading them to think what they're missing. After which, with every new legitimate unpurchased subscriber he sends them a personalized message welcoming them to his page to work on the good will

Battleborn  Finland     [Image: QwTZD8C.png]   [Image: uJXrVDL.png]  [Image: iemKOIk.png]     Finland  Battleborn

[Image: ecaJZ6D.jpg]
[Image: flowseidon.gif]
[Image: PRedauw.png]

pbe pt

[Image: abby_1.jpg]

[Image: gayheghog.gif]

[Image: 6eVg1pG.png]

The City of St. Louis will work with any offer FREE St. Louis style pizza to the first one thousand fans who enter into the stadium. Because we have to show the people what they are missing. What is St. Louis pizza may you ask? St. Louis–style pizza is a type of pizza popular in St. Louis, Missouri, and surrounding areas. The style has a thin cracker-like crust made without yeast, generally uses Provel cheese, and is cut into squares or rectangles instead of wedges. St. Louis–style pizza may be ordered at many local restaurants, including local chains such as Imo's Pizza and Cecil Whittaker's. Frozen versions are sold at local supermarkets such as Schnucks and Dierbergs Markets. 

We also give discount pizza and beer days at games. For college students, or even old people. +60 years or older gets $5 dollar beer and pizza. That is great idea. 

(152 words)

Drafted 2nd round 21st Pick by the Winnipeg Jets in S55 SHL Entry Draft 
GM of the UCORCAL in the WJC S55
S55 WJC Gold Medalist GM/Player for UCORCAL
Management Role for Russia in the IIHF
Recent Management Role / Head Coach for Winnipeg Aurora in SHL 
CO-GM St. Louis Scarecrows S57-S60
GM of the St. Louis Scarecrows S61-S72
S72 Challenge Cup Champion
[Image: 6JpC94j.png]
[Image: image0.png]
[Image: IMG_0301.jpg]

PBE Affiliate

DirkDiggle
t -> DorkDipplet

Well, I will not be blackmailed by some ineffectual, privileged, effete, soft-penised, debutante. You want to start a street fight with me bring it on but you're gonna be surprised by how ugly it gets, you don't even know my real name- 

[Image: Muon-Collider-Sig.gif?ex=6581fbe3&is=656...5534def5e&]

Prompt 1

Actually Minamino having spent time in Saskatoon quietly believed that perhaps finding themselves moving to Saskatoon might not be such a terrible idea at all. Certainly it's hard to compare the overall benefits that come with living in a world class city like Chicago, but getting up there in age, priorities have changed. Less importantly is the need to ensure a variety of night time activities, and instead focusing on the quality of living and the associated cost with it. With Saskatoon, it has a ways to go to match some of the other metropolis of North America. However it's undeniable that the cost would be incredibly low. Life move slower but in a way that Minamino could appreciate his time away from the spotlight and enjoying himself with his hobbies, finding time out in nature. Northern Saskatchewan being full of hidden gems and yet to be explored.

He might be alone in this opinion though.

[Image: 1rdovVs.gif]

[Image: X6NDpNM.png][Image: 6eXcLdf.png]

pbe affiliate

[Image: 75fL0ul.png]
credit to Qwest