Create Account

S71 Team Canada WJC roster announcement!!
(This post was last modified: 07-12-2023, 06:45 AM by Kaliyevl34l. Edited 1 time in total.)

[Image: canada-flag-banner.jpg]

Hello everyone! i just want to introduce myself as im new to this league and a first time GM! Im super excited to be GM of team Canada for this upcoming WJC season and im curious to see what it holds! So a little bit about me, Im 25 years old turning 26 next month i have a 9 month old daugter who i love to pieces, she is the highlight of my life. I am a 2x College Graduate, i have a diploma for a Personal Support Worker and Developmental Service Worker. As most of you probably know by now i recently became a Simmer to help out the league and i love it! But enough about me. Myself and @Tdan04 are proud to announce our S71 WJC roster!

FORWARDS:
      DEFENSE:
To my team , please join the WJC discord server if you aren't already there, and please be sure to react to Canada in #role-request to access the Lockeroom. 

Lastly Canada Go Canada Go Canada

[img]```[Image: W6NIRSC.jpg]

[Image: kaliyev-1.png]

Good looking roster right there. Let's get them!

Oh Canada! Canada

[Image: Ak8rQKy.png?width=675&height=375]
Sig by Lazyeye
[Image: image.png?width=600&height=300]
Sig by DaBoot
Knights Timber pride

Let's go!!

[Image: fki5.png]

Canada best America lest

[Image: nokazoa.gif]

CURRENT PLAYER

[Image: sN8N4xa.png]         [Image: xd5tvj8.png]

FORMER PLAYER

[Image: ktJ2jTl.png]

I knew I would be useful in some way

[Image: hbtB38x.png]
                                                  Canada Knights Monarchs Thank you Enigmatic for the sig!  Monarchs Knights Canada
                                                                      [Image: qGhUIfY.png]  Monarchs Knights [Image: YADp0uU.png] 

Hell yea bb thank you for the selection

This is sick! Beats the hell out out of being picked last for kickball. Lezzdoit!

Wheezing and eating.