Create Account

S72 mPT #0: Looking Back to Go Forward

My favorite moment is when @Eggcracker and I shot Tanner out of a cannon into the sun. Those were good times. I hope tanner is okay........

[Image: badwolf221B42.gif]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]

My favorite moment from last season was the end of it. QCC had a very down year as part of their rebuild, and I can't wait to see how things turn around there! This season will surely be a strong one for us

[Image: 4x2jj4a.gif]
S58 Elias Armia Award Winner

My favourite moment from last season was seeing Mats Marner reach the one thousand career point mark. Marner has been around the SHL for a while and not many player cracked that milestone so it was a proud moment.

[Image: apSD6uj.gif]
[Image: leafsftw1967.gif] 

Malamutes  Stars Malamutes  Stars

Winning in the playoffs was great. Los Angeles hasn't been in contention for a while so getting a playoff series victory was quite the thriling experience in recent times for the Panthers

Reed Kobo - Winger - #33
Player Page- Update Page
Elijah Jones - Winger - #33 Retired
Player Page - Update Page
Toivo Kosonen - Defenseman - #33 Retired
Player PageUpdate Page
[Image: 2ew9foG.png][Image: rnSNsnU.png]

I love all statistical anomalities so I'm sorry for Winnipeg, but my favourite moment of last season was having a team lose in the finals of the cup for a 3rd season in a row.

[Image: uktCsuX.png]

My favorite moment of last season was when it was finally over. It has been on a player level an underwhelming season, so glad it is over now so I can start fresh

My favourite moment from last season was going to the minor leagues and getting to watch my fellow team mate Zeagle's player as they played hockey for QCC or something. I think he plays there.

[Image: hopoate.png]

It is hard to single out a single moment from last season. In general, it was nice to see Enes perform a bit better than he had the previous couple so just seeing that improvement a lot of the time was the best moment for me.

[Image: bgwUtVZ.png]

My favorite moment from last season was when a fan screamed out my name with a simple "nice check, Le Bel!"  It had been a rough day on the ice for me and it was nice to get the very real encouragement.  Had a good final period after that.

well that's quite easy since winning the cup was the best moment for Konstantin last season. He was quite elated and fully thrilled being able to lift the cup above his head and skate a round with it around the rink.

[Image: KSelich.gif]
Thank you all for the amazing sigs & player cards
Germany Citadelles  Stampede [Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: Raptors.png][Image: gs89eGV.png] [Image: eE2UQZC.png] Stampede Citadelles Germany

3. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 5 (Maximilian Wachter, Alexis Metzler) at 16:25
5. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 6 (Steven Stamkos Jr., Brynjar Tusk) at 19:48
8. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 7 (Brynjar Tusk, Alexis Metzler) at 13:55
9. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 8 (Anton Fedorov, Mikelis Grundmanis) at 15:12
10. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 9 (Dickie Pecker) at 19:43 (Empty Net)

Not sure if the awards count as being part of last season but I am going to assume they do, winning MVP was definitely my favourite part Smile

[Image: sigrotator123.gif]
 [Image: UEX4RCQ.png]  [Image: PHI-pepe2.png]  [Image: r2pSvNf.png]
Special thanks to Carpy48, Ragnar, Merica, High Stick King, Sulovilen, sothfacekilla, enigmatic and LeSizz for the signatures!

My favotire moment was my player being a menace and hitting everyone and then me scoring a goal during the their power play in the playoffs.

[Image: dc24.png]

I think the junior draft was pretty fun. I don't have a specific moment I really liked more than anything else but the whole vibe of it was fun.

[Image: d8gycCg.png]
Scarecrows Dragons Czechia
Player Page - Update Page
Outlungus
Former Players: Yoshimitsu McCloud (LW, #64) - Outlaws pride Platoon Jets Aurora Ireland
Won a Four Star Cup once, knew ninjutsu, picture editors hated him, never tried free agency
Anton Harrier (LW, #90) - Battleborn Rage Ireland
Won WJC gold, liked skateboarding a lot, went to the finals with Manhattan, kept his seat glued in LR
(This post was last modified: 07-30-2023, 07:30 AM by High Stick King.)

My favourite moment last season is as it is most seasons. When that first sheet of ice before the regular season. Then that first sheet of ice before the playoffs. Then the first sheet of ice before the finals. Hopefully this season there'll be moment soon after to top that.

[Image: uZXUIMk.png]

My favorite moment last season was the ceremony for Kavannagh! What a moment, we celebrated one of the greatest goalie of All-Time and he was a Renegade! It was really a great moment

[Image: dad.png]

David-Arturri Donskoi
Regina Elk
Hey I'm DAD can I adopt you?