Create Account

S72 mPT #1: GMGM stands for General Manager Gold Mine

I am super excited to have been given the oppertunity to learn from @hhh81. It's been a great experience so far and I can't wait to win our first cup/ Let's Go BAP!

Foil Up Boys

I'm sure I'll have many nice things to say about Mutedfaith & spooked when it's my time to play in Minnesota, but for now let's preach about Frenchie & sve7en! My Carolina GMs absolutely killed it with last seasons draft bringing in 5 stud true rookie newcreates, and since they've put forth every effort to build them up into a championship team! Here's to you guys!

[Image: wizard_literal2.gif]
[Image: SZRCDpe.png]

Hey Jess, I still think about how you offered me one of your Swedish goaltenders for the Russian squad and it brings a smile to my face. You are so selfless.

I would write a love letter to my GM’s but Caleb demoted me to 3rd pairing and Toast is a Canadian with beta eyes. Someone please help me.

[Image: OX6Yrrn.png]

[Image: hPSkjwC.jpg]
Thank you @xjoverax and @phoenix for the sigs!
(This post was last modified: 08-02-2023, 12:06 PM by thiefofcheese.)

Luke,

You are the best.  Even though you didn't get me my 10x10 I still appreciate you.  Maybe one day you will add some cheese to the ice on the screen.  And yes I love you.

Sincerely,
Cheese

[Image: thiefofcheese.gif]

[Image: Yztckjo.png] 

Sig credit: Ragnar, Carpy48, High Stick King

Dear trips, I am writing to you so we can all obviously boost the small fragile egos of our maniacal GM overlords.

Roses are red, pucks are black, love is like a kick to the sack.

(36 words)

HFFO and Eggcracker, you two have made the Edmonton LR a fun place to be and have assembled a wonderful group of people. It doesn't get said enough, but thank you!

[Image: CrazyMojitoSHL.gif]
Canada Blizzard Stars Renegades  Citadelles Citadelles Renegades  Stars Blizzard Canada 

I tried to compose a haiku for my former GM and GM partner @Ragnar but I couldnt make one up. Is this true love when you cannot express your feelings even with words? Armada

[Image: jE4ioeC.png][Image: meOh9pz.png]

Dear ass and kale, thank you for drafting me to a fun locker room and for putting a lot of time into making the team successful and enjoyable. Now you have to release the team awards Kale, thank you.

[Image: hw6Eojc.png]

[Image: lqfXIpe.jpeg]

Hello @Snussu and @artermis thanks to both of you for picking me  Heart I love the Knights and I love you guys, let's spread our love with everyone else on the team and win a cup.

Thanks again, I love you guys  Heart

(44 Words)

[img]```[Image: W6NIRSC.jpg]

[Image: kaliyev-1.png]

@aleks I really appreciate the home I have in Vancouver. The help with my build and the reminders of what TPEs to do is all very important to the devlopment of my player and myself as a user in this league. Thank you all for the wonderful way you've treated me. I hope we can win a cup together at some point in my career. Thank you Aleks.

I just want to thank my GMs for building a great team culture and a solid core of players that should hopefully get us into the playoffs and more sustained success!

Dear @JKortesi81 ,

You always listen to me when I have something to say, and you always maintain a great environment in New Orleans.

P.S. Would Hit Parade ever sell SHL Training Cards?

Sincerely,
The Val

[Image: euPeo5t.png]
[Image: 7361srC.png]

I don't know which GM to write this to because both have been incredibly important to me. I've had my problems in the past and I know that there's always a chance I just go undrafted in any draft I'm in. It's guys like Arty and Kortesi who have actually had me in an LR before and actually care about helping me out that are the reason why I stick around here.

[Image: KouSaotomeUndraftedSigSmol.png]
Jamie T Wrote:But I wish I'd been a little more exceptional
And I wish I'd been a little unconventional
But I was not enough, no, I'm not enough

@Tomen I greatly appreciate you for letting me join Buffalo and be a small part championship team dominating. I look forward to the future seasons and hopefully many more amazing times. Also, nice ass.

[34 words]

Raptors Proud S67 - S69 Colorado Raptors Captain  Raptors
Uk S57 Forward of the Season Award winner  Uk

Now I am free <3

[Image: 41-2.png?ex=65d9e0d0&is=65c76bd0&hm=ada7...1aae5535a&]