Create Account

S72 PT #2: Aliens Amongus #sus

Prompt 2

That can't be right. Brows furrowed, Tiberius Kane's eyes show no trace of recognition of the words being spoken to him right now. He was deep in thought the moment he heard the culprit was the mascot. Normally a trivial matter, but this time is different. Tiberius Kane is, after all, the team's mascot. Nevermind the question of "why", because the fact is that he hadn't done it to himself. This thing goes all the way to the top, but Kane is himself "the top". Noticing his lack of attention, the equipment manager snaps a finger to jolt Kane awake.
"You listening?"

"No", Kane replied.

"Well, as I was saying..." and the words again fell mute before him. Kane's eyes drifted again, unfocused and seeking answers they would not find.

Before he knew it, the equipment manager was gone, apparently frustrated at Kane's lack of attention. That was okay, Kane had more important matters to attend to, like figuring out why he had duct taped his own equipment and did not remember it.

Unbeknownst to him, trio of players in the corner watched, giggling to themselves.

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]
(This post was last modified: 08-13-2023, 11:43 AM by Mutedfaith. Edited 2 times in total.)

Player prompt

Getting back at the mascot is easy. For starters, he's going to remove every little bit of duct tape and glue residue from my equipment. And not just him, he'll get help from whoever on the media team signed of on this, as well as the social media team manager.

And when they're done, Im going to throw the equipment in a bin and set it on fire. I've already had the equipment manager order a full new set of equipment and told the team to take the cost out of the social media budget.

Pranka are for kids. Not grownups, let alone professionals. And thats why, following this, Im going to tell team management to find a new dumbass to fit in the mascot suit. Because as long as him and the social media manager are still on the teams payroll, Im not suiting up to go out on the ice. I dont give a shit what kind of idea they had to boost out Xitter engagement, this is not it Chief.

Falcons Monarchs Switzerland   Switzerland Monarchs Falcons
[Image: qGhUIfY.png] [Image: dGD5tIx.png]

Falcons Monarchs Switzerland   Switzerland Monarchs Falcons
[Image: qGhUIfY.png] [Image: dGD5tIx.png]

[Image: mutedfaith.gif]
Credit for the images goes to @Carpy48, @soulja, @fever95 and @Wasty

If we are going to win this game we need to learn to beat them at their own game. If they are using Goon to learn how to play the game when we need to do one thing. That is to learn how to fight better and to beat the bigger guys. To do this we also will study film, and that film will be the Rocky series, all movies, and by doing this we will ensure that every fight they take we will be able to win. This will allow us to destroy them mentally and eventually win the game. I don’t thin our aliens will be able to actually play the game the way most people want, they are just too unathletic so ensure we are able to win, not because we are going to score more then theem, but because they will be unable to finish the game with enough players on the ice.

ISFL affiliate

Player Prompt:

Being already late for the practice, Lund was not happy at all when he saw his entire gear duct tape to a big floppy mess. After calming down and seeing that all evidence was pointing toward the team mascot, he decide to take revenge times 100. Before their next home game, Lund arrived pretty early to the arena with a full bag of trick, and went in the mascot LR. First, he put a lot of very strong glue in the Specter mascot skates, and he also put transparent duct tape on the skate blade. 2 Minutes before every home game, the Specter mascot always do a lap around the rink before the player enter it, the goal was that he felt on the ice in front of 25k people because of the tape, and after that he would have a lot of trouble removing his skates because of the glue. Lund also successfully got on the Specter mascot Xitter, and he shared a picture of the specter mascot making out with the Barracuda mascot.

175 words

ISFL Affiliate IsaStarcrossed

[img=0x0]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/819596167843151906/843586092388057098/De_pengu_logo_2.png[/img]

ISFL Affiliate Username is FTR.

RIP Mac & 701

Player Prompt:

I always knew that damn mascot was out to get me. I mean, if you were a walking hunk of meat and there was someone dressed up as a wolf walking around the arena, would you feel comfortable? I think it's reasonable for me to at least kind of fear the guy even if on some level I know it's just a person in a suit and not a real wolf that wants to eat me. But that being said, it's a lot less comfortable when all my stuff is duct taped together. I think what I'm gonna do to get back at this dastardly beast is fill the head of the mascot costume with dog food and drive-by dunk it on his head while he's busy talking or distracted in some other way. I think it'd be great to catch on video and would certainly drive up engagement on our social medias and possibly even go viral.

[Image: rankle.gif]
[Image: 9rbVE0N.png]

Barracuda Chomp Chomp Water Dog Barracuda
Scarecrows Scarecrow Noises Scarecrows
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

ISFL Affiliate +

Code:
Written Task: You enter your stall one morning before an early practice and find your gear all wrapped in unholy amounts of duct tape. Nothing was actually damaged, and your coach doesn't acknowledge your lateness in getting on the ice, beyond trying not to smile. A brief investigation of your team's Xitter feed reveals the mascot as the culprit.

How do you get back at your mascot? Remember, this is a prank duel to drive social media engagement! Don't hurt your mascot or permanently prevent them from doing their job!
The classic prank on a player, how original. Especially on someone who is having a career year and is going for the scoring title on one of the worst teams in the season, what a great way to ruin a good juju. But, the best way to get back to the mascot is to do 3 things that are somewhat popular in the world of pranks in professional hockey.
The first thing to do is to fill the mascots car with popcorn. That will really bother him with the amount of cleaning you have to do and will probably cost to get the car detailed and eliminate all those kernels in the car. The 2nd one would be to put purple dye that the banks use in the hands and feet of his mascot costume. He will not really realize he will be pranked until the end of his shift. And only then will he have to deal with a purple dye on his skin for the next couple of days. And for the cherry ontop, some itchy6 powder in the crotch of his costume. To really bother you throughout the whole shift and make it a problem to try and focus. And for everytime he scratches with his pruple filled hands, he will dye his own private area slowly slowly throughout his shift.

[Image: Bruins10.gif]
Thanks to @enigmatic , @Ragnar and @sulovilen for the sexy Signature

Brick Wall isn't one to hate on a light-hearted prank. It must have taken a lot of time and effort to wrap up all this goalie equipment with duct tape, especially without Brick finding out. But Brick isn't just going to let this prank go without any retribution. The Montreal mascot is Patrice the Patriote. The mascot is similar to that of the Boston Celtics...in that it's kind of just a dude that looks like the logo. A mustached man, with a beanie and a pipe. While the pipe in his mouth during the game is a prop, Patrice also keeps a legit one around to smoke out of during his free time. An easy get-back is to replace his pipe with one of the bubble pipes. Easy enough to swap out, and no worry about any kind of damage. If that doesn't work, Brick will have to look into replacing the contents of the pipe.

[Image: 65151_s.gif]

[Image: Tqabyfh.png] [Image: YZjkK9Q.png]

Creative Prompt
[Image: PJd45MT.jpg]

[Image: ScottyFresh3.gif]
[Image: QFNCFWS.gif]
[Image: wiqZK8C.png]
[Image: 6QlU4ci.png]

[Image: Snapchat-17056374.jpg]

[Image: izzy.PNG]

If the team mascot wants a prank war, that is exactly what i will give him. the first thing i would do is hide all of his mascot apparel in the team showers so it will get super wet. the mascot will have dry all of his gear before the next game or will walk around the cold ice rink with a fuzzy wet suit. the next thing i would do is fill his shoes and gloves with shaving cream and feathers because it will be very hard for him to clean it up after. the best and final thing i would do in the prank war with the mascot is sneak into his house and pour buckets of sand from the beach in each of the rooms. the sand will be so difficult to clean up and he will be finding grains of sand in his house for months and months. i think after this he will stop trying to prank me

The aliens only know how to scrimmage, and so this is quite the conundrum. They share that the opponents have an ice planet and are quite proficient at moving on the surface, and have also been taking lessons. Aksel runs drills with them in lines so they get used to playing with their linesmen, and he tells the defense to play safe - as soon as the opponent has the puck, get back to their goalies immediately. He leaves the goalie tutelage to Inda Bagg who is teaching them... something. When the day of the game comes, the alien opponents come to the rink. They're larger and more experienced, so Aksel hopes that the drills pay off. The first period results in a goal for the opposition off a bad line change, but otherwise defense is tight. His alien friends manage to swipe in a goal near the end of the third, and the aliens are fine ending in a tie, which Aksel is grateful for, since his friends seem exhausted by all the skating.

[Image: 1091735715194343496][Image: merh.gif][Image: 1091735379956211812]
[Image: jZtKPwK.png]    [Image: Thz4BYW.png]    [Image: ivBf7yq.png]    [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

[Image: merha.gif]
[Image: kvwHYOm.gif]
gay heghog