Create Account

S72 PT #3: A Hitchhikers Guide to General Management

SSL PT

Platoon Elk Elk Platoon
Argonauts Argonauts
PlatoonGermanyRaptors

[Image: AH23zKq.png]
Thank you karey, OrbitingDeath Ragnar, and sköldpaddor for sigs! 
[Image: BAL_Player_Page.png] [Image: BAL_Update.png]

Code:
Written Task: You and your mascot have chosen alliance in mayhem. With the blessing of all your org's decision makers except the one involved, you are about to prank your GM. What's your plan and how will you execute it to drive maximum social media engagement?
Oh boy, I really had to stretch it to come up with 150 words for the last one. For the GM I think I'll stray away from the shaving cream so it's not too similar to what I did to mascot. Instead I'll pull an idea from the Office and put a bunch of their possessions in jello. I don't think we'll put their actual things in jello since it's likely super expensive and it's bound to wreck it, but we'll find cheaper versions of those items, put them in some jello and then replace those items on his desk. The mascot has the critical job of keeping him busy while I ransack their office and decide what to enrobe in jello and again once we're ready to execute. Naturally the whole thing will be filmed and edited in to a nice 1-2 minute clip so it can be watched over and over again by the San Francisco Pride fans! The next question is which flavor of jello should we use?

Thanks for the sig ragnar!
[Image: scholz.png]

pride Armada  Player Page || Update Page  Germany pride

PT pass

[Image: BoucherFan12.gif]

[Image: benzeev.gif]

06-11-2021, 05:33 PMKenitohMenara Wrote: [Image: BLUE.jpeg]
Welcome to the hall, Ben!

To prank my General Manager, I am going to first of all acquire a container of spicy chili peppers. Next, I'll take his pens and pencils from his desk and place them into the jar of chilis. The jar will be quite large as he has a significant number of writing utensils. Next, I will use all of his wooden coffee stirrers as shovels to dig the pens and pencils out of the chilis. I'll then wait for the utensils to dry off while I replace all the now chili juice soaked wooden stirrers. Lastly, I'll take all of his coffee cups, be they paper, plastic, or ceramic, and run a lime across the rim, then roll the rims in chili salt, much similar to a spicy margarita glass. Then, I'll simply sit back and wait for the inevitable outburst of anger, followed quickly by an announcement over the intercom of a $500 bounty on the head of the perpetrator.

[Image: laser.png]

[Image: Virrok.png]
Thanks to EAB and sulovien for the sigs!

Player prompt (graphic)

It's Toast after I give him a toothpaste oreo

[Image: penup_20230815_205244.jpg]

[Image: loreoh.gif]
[Image: eP8F2Ne.png][Image: xm4idGe.png]

[Image: OgNASDg.png][Image: JvdaXOj.png]
[Image: VGl3CB4.png]

PT Pass

[Image: blix900.gif]

[Image: QwTZD8C.png][Image: iemKOIk.png]

ISFL Affiliate - username is FTR

RIP Mac & 701

I tend to go way overboard with pranks and this will be no exception. I know Joe is a big card guy and does work at card shows. When getting help to load everything in the back of his vehicle I’ll have paid off his help to put boxes of playing cards in there instead. It’ll all be package the same so that when customers buy them they won’t know any different. Once the customer opens them it’ll be playing cards that they find inside. This should cause absolute pandemonium at his next trade show and will go so far as to him being sued by repeat customers getting ripped off. Like I said, I tend to go too far. Of course I did pay off the customers to buy these packs and cause all of this mayhem.

While the team had a good laugh at the GMs expense, Joe wasn’t to thrilled with Peters shenanigans and bench him in the third line for the remainder of the season.

PLAYER PROMPT - And now for the GM

Written Task: You and your mascot have chosen alliance in mayhem. With the blessing of all your org's decision makers except the one involved, you are about to prank your GM. What's your plan and how will you execute it to drive maximum social media engagement?

If you are your team's GM, prank your co-GM or any other teammate of your choice if you do not have a co-GM.

Today is the day, together with my mascot I am going to prank both my GM and co-GM. First things first is cancelling the shooting training that is positioned in my agenda for as soon as I am in the SHL, which self-respecting defender needs to learn such offensive means of playing the game of ice hockey. Next step, me and the mascot are going to secretly infiltrate a fight club to see how fighting works, then we are going to learn the magical art of fighting ourselves and become the best fighter the league has ever seen. The GM keeps saying fighting isn’t the best stat in the league. We will show them. Afterwards we are really original and put duct tape into his jacket. This makes it so that after the usual routine of logging into his pc, and then putting on his jacket, there is a gap so we can go onto his pc and throw away the notifications of the changed shooting->fighting training. It will be the best long-term prank known to hockeykind.

177 words

[Image: FuriousChicken.gif]

Player Prompt:

Sven Petterson is a natural born prankster, so when he realized that the Yukon Malamutes' mascot was as well, a very dangerous new partnership was forged. On a recent road trip, Yukon’s General Manager @Fluw wanted to ride the bus with the team. Sven and Mascot, now nicknamed “Beauty and the Beast” derived a fun plan to mess with their beloved GM. In Yukon, pissing is a tradition unlike any other. Everyone ensured to be on the bus extra early so that the only remaining seat was the one right next to the bathroom. “Beauty and the Beast” then had the team chef make a nice lunch of salmon and asparagus for the entire team to eat prior to boarding the bus. It was also thoroughly encouraged that the team hydrate fully. The bus ride became a four hour long “piss filibuster” if you will – there was always at least one player pissing at a time. Even GM Fluw joined in after a while. The bus’s bathroom still smells funny though.

171 words

Player Prompt / Written Task

If I was going to prank my GM, I would pretend to request a trade via social media. Without saying anything to the GM, I would make a tweet saying something like "I have requested a trade out of the Texas Renegades organization" and no other context. First, this would probably drive a lot of buzz on social media given the lack of context. Also, it is not every day that a player tweets out something like that, and usually it comes from the rumor mill with beat writers tweeting it out.

I would feel bad for my GM, but I can only imagine his reaction upon seeing the tweet and then trying to reach out to me for an explanation. My GM knows how much I love it in Texas, so this would really come out of left field. After maybe a day or two of letting the tweet stay up, I would then go to my GM and let him know of the prank and that I am not actually requesting a trade out.

[Image: 51LSJnR.png]

Code:
Story Mode: 227 Words

-----

"Holy fuck, boys, if I've said it once then I've said it a thousand fucking times. I don't give a shit how quick or smart this little rat fucks think they are, I've seen a million and one speedy rat fucks in the league and there's always an answer to a pest boys. What did we talk about last time, right?

Run 'em up and fuckin' fill 'em in.

I don't fucking care how little or speedy they are, we're playing intergalactic fucking hockey now and that means we take the tough guy hockey to the next level. I'm not saying don't go out there and fancy it up, I'm not saying don't get out there and hotdog 'em a little bit, but these aren't the fucking proud warriors. You're not getting in their heads by being pests, they're literally fucking rats. Last week you tried to piss 'em off, this time we try and break 'em down. I want bodies banging every single cycle, every single change, every single time you get the opportunity. If you can lay a guy out there without compromising your position, then you fucking do it. I want them scared to hold onto the fucking puck.

Alright? It's simple fucking bang-bang hockey here, boys, run 'em up and fill 'em in."

- Coach Benson Fiorentini to the girls from Planet V

[Image: MvfRxO2.png]
sigs by me bitch

Written Task 1:

Fresh off of our impressive victory over the Proud Warrior Race, where we used our Michael Jordan Special juice or whatever, we are on to the next opponent. What is this, a game of Tape to Tape? Anyways, our team is bigger and stronger but lack thew hockey IQ, but that is easily erased with some good old fashioned crash and bang. We are going back to the playbook of the Philadelphia Flyers of the 1970's, where we are hitting and grinding and slashing and hurting the opponents physically. Grinding them down until they no longer have the will to play the game that they have just discovered. We will not like, kill them. But smack them into the boards, break a few of their teeth. We are not afraid to bully them into winning the game. In this scenario, we cannot afford to be the good guys. Win at all costs!

PLAYER PROMPT
All sorts of behind the scenes stuff including front office staff seems to be very popular on social media, especially if it is trade, contract or draft related. So if that would be combined with a prank, that should be a guaranteed hit. I think we start the prank by having team's social media people first convince the front office to take part in some kind of a behind the scenes documentary project, maybe like a "day in the life of a GM". Once that has been agreed and the shooting day arrives, Jagrbomb goes to the GM's office first thing in the morning, and says he wants to talk about something serious. The GM was worried that this might not be suitable for the documentary, but they convinced that they don't need to show it if it's something bad. Jagrbomb said he has decided to retire from hockey completely. The GM was absolutely shocked and in an absolute loss of words, all kinds of thoughts running through his head. After like a minute, Jagrbomb burst into laughing and the whole plot was revealed. Guaranteed viral hit.

[Image: sulov.gif]

I suppose Vaseline Podcalzone would be down to pull off a prank on the team GM. I mean, surely the GM will take it in good fun and not immediately put Podz on the trade block or anything of that sort.

Somehow, Boaty McBoatface decides that a fun prank idea would be to shock the entire team by making them believe that Podz got dealt for peanuts in a trade to a dreaded divisional rival. Immediately, the locker room is full of uproar just given how out of left field this news was (especially given earlier offseason talks from the GM which stated that Podz would be an Argo for sure). This obviously causes bedlam in the locker room and at practice, resulting in the GM showing up and asking what is going on. Players immediately confront the GM over the talks of Podz being dealt. Then, out of nowhere, Boaty McBoatface shows up with a sign that says "you just got got" and gets Podz to pie the GM's face. Needless to say, certainly one of the pranks of all time.

[Image: beegbeegyoshi.gif]
[Image: B7bDIPG.png]
[Image: gospklL.png]