Create Account

S73 SMJHL Interested Prospects Thread
(This post was last modified: 09-17-2023, 04:02 PM by ACapitalChicago. Edited 1 time in total.)

ONLY S73 SMJHL Rookies (S74 SHL Draftees) are eligible for this PT. This is NOT for people who got drafted into the SHL (S72 SHL Draftees).

If you want to be drafted high in the SMJHL entry draft, you've got to make sure you're on teams' radars. Fill out the following questionnaire compiled by Head Office and the General Managers to earn some easy TPE and show everyone more of who you are and what teams get if they draft you!

6 TPE for completing all the questions.

SMJHL HO Questions (5 Questions)

Code:
Player Name:
Position:
Recreate or First Gen?:
     Recreates: Who was your last player?:
     First-Gens: How did you find the site?
Full Discord Username:

SMJHL GM Questions (14 Questions)

Code:
How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie 1,3,6+, etc):

Is water wet?:

What made you join the SHL?

If you could travel back to any point in time, what would it be and why?:

If you had to give a 30 minute lecture from memory what topic would you choose?:

Waffles or pancakes?:

If a tree falls in the forest does it make a sound?:

In honor of your team’s Pride Night, you’re being asked to wear a pride-themed warmup jersey to be auctioned off for the benefit of a local LGBTQ+ youth charity. How do you respond?

Any hobbies you've been into lately?:

What is the best book you have read and why? (Comics included):

What do you consider the most important part of a fun league experience?:

What's your favorite pokemon? Why?:

What video games do you play?:

If you were to choose  a breed of dog you would most likely be, what would it be and why?:

Deadline: The start of the S73 SMJHL draft

[Image: pyro182.gif]

Thank you hewasajazzman, Slothfacekilla, Sulo, Frenchie, and Raymond for the sigs Smile
(This post was last modified: 09-17-2023, 04:09 PM by kenvald. Edited 1 time in total.)

Player Name: Dag-Otto Björntjänst
Position: C
Recreate or First Gen?: Recreate
    Recreates: Who was your last player?: D - Sven Yxskaft
Full Discord Username: kenvald

I work from home so I have several hours I can dedicate to sim leagues every day.

Is water wet?:
Yes, unless it's dry.

Was intrigued by the thought of a completely user-run hockey league where every position(player and managerial) was controlled by a real person.

Probably my younger years during summer. Before I had any adult responsibilities.

If you had to give a 30 minute lecture from memory what topic would you choose?:
I did a 45min work presentation on accessibility not too long ago so I probably still have most of that memorized.

Waffles or pancakes?:
Swedish waffles.

Depends on the size of the tree and whether it falls on hard ground or soft moss.

In honor of your team’s Pride Night, you’re being asked to wear a pride-themed warmup jersey to be auctioned off for the benefit of a local LGBTQ+ youth charity. How do you respond?
I'll happily wear it.

Woodworking. Just got a fancy new workbench!

Ender's Game. Not sure if it's the very best book, but it's the one that always comes to mind when questions like this come up. So it must've made an impression on me.

Community activity and interaction.

Charmander, always. Pokemon Red was my very first experience with Pokemon, and of course young me had to go with fire type because it was the coolest.

Many different genres. Right now it's Baldurs Gate 3, Satisfactory, Rocket League, and Jedi Survivor.

If you were to choose a breed of dog you would most likely be, what would it be and why?:
I just googled the laziest dog breed and Basset Hound came up. So that's would be it because, well, I can be quite lazy.

[Image: sBUQCq8.png]

Past Players

(This post was last modified: 09-17-2023, 05:01 PM by Rabidsponge21. Edited 2 times in total.)

Player Name: Mikkel Enevoldsen
Position: Defense
Recreates: Who was your last player?: D - Mikkel Asmus Sondergard
Full Discord Username: Rabidsponge21

I work from home so I am generally online most days during work

Is water wet?:
Water is not wet because wetness arises from the interaction between a liquid and a solid surface. In other words, wetness is a property that occurs when water or another liquid comes into contact with a solid object.

Loved the NHL at the time - was easily my #1 sport - after what has happened with the Blackhawks and playoff officiating the last few seasons its falled back a bit to likely #3 behind baseball/ Formula 1. But I do remain a fan.

Likely to when I was younger and had money to burn (early 20's) and instead of burning it investing it into companies I knew would get bigger today.

The housing crisis and global warming and how to help resolve it.

Waffles or pancakes?:
Belgian waffles - crispy

To the surrounding area yes - but as far as I am concerned living in the suburbs - nope

As long as I knew 100% of the proceeds were going to some reputable agency - not used for profit like everyone seems to do now a days. I am not wearing a Jersey for a close to billion dollar team for worth (most teams) and having 50% go back to the owner. As long as it was I would Match the amount 1 for 1. Or if the amount too low just outright buy it myself at an exuberant rate and then donate it for auction at the organization after again.

Raising my child mostly - besides sim leagues not a lot else to have time for

The Dune series

A locker room that keeps you engaged and helps remind you if you are missing tasks - I want to be bugged lol

Never played it

Baldurs Gate 3 is about I play now if I have time. Not much time to diversify

If you were to choose a breed of dog you would most likely be, what would it be and why?:
Labrador retriever - so happy go lucky and smart if you want them to be. Life is Joy

[Image: 4zfXx6o.gif]
[Image: 9sKIbXE.png]
(This post was last modified: 09-18-2023, 10:09 AM by CampinKiller. Edited 1 time in total.)

Player Name: GM's Son
Who was your last player?: Jonathon Hagan
Full Discord Username: CampinKiller

How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie 1,3,6+, etc): A lot like 20+ easily

Is water wet?: no

What made you join the SHL? I wanted to play a funny hockey sim 7 years ago

If you could travel back to any point in time, what would it be and why?: March 2020 so I could buy an assload of cruise line stocks and get rich

If you had to give a 30 minute lecture from memory what topic would you choose?: Hockey and/or Hockey Officiating

Waffles or pancakes?: Waffles

If a tree falls in the forest does it make a sound?: Yes

In honor of your team’s Pride Night, you’re being asked to wear a pride-themed warmup jersey to be auctioned off for the benefit of a local LGBTQ+ youth charity. How do you respond?: I respond by saying 'wtf why did I have to answer TWO questions from one team'

Any hobbies you've been into lately?: Shooting and gaming

What is the best book you have read and why? (Comics included): Hunt for Red October

What do you consider the most important part of a fun league experience?: Good LR

What's your favorite pokemon? Why?: Don't have one, because I never played pokemon

What video games do you play?: Apex, FM, strategy

If you were to choose a breed of dog you would most likely be, what would it be and why?: Lab because they're big and fun

PatriotesUsaWhalers

[Image: CampinKiller.gif]

(This post was last modified: 09-18-2023, 04:50 AM by DELIRIVM. Edited 3 times in total.)

Player Name: Teal'c

Position: LD

Recreates: Who was your last player?: Daniil Nikiforov

Full Discord Username: ncit3

How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie 1,3,6+, etc): 6+, but I think it's fairly easy to maintain a player in the SHL, especially now with the portal changes. 

Is water wet?: Funny question for the SMJHL, haha, but no. Water is not wet. Wetness is the state that comes about due to the interaction between the states of liquid and solid. A liquid creates wetness on a solid leaving itself on the solid. 

What made you join the SHL? Boredom and interest in hockey. I had been doing GM leagues for a few years and found that player leagues were a thing and the concept was a lot more intriguing to me. As someone who enjoys board games over video games for the social interaction aspect. This just seemed like a normal fit for a hobby involving my love of hockey. 

If you could travel back to any point in time, what would it be and why?: Travelling back in time seems like a really easy way to get a disease or spread diseases to a population group. But if I could assume my presence wouldn't affect said area and I would be an observer only. I think it would probably be early islamic period. The Islamic world birthed some of the greatest minds in history and people that changed the face of the planet. Algebra, Hospitals and advancing medicine, surgery, optics, universities, and really we can talk about coffee too. 

If you had to give a 30 minute lecture from memory what topic would you choose?: Warhammer 40,000 lore, specifically that about the Imperium of Man, Space Marines, and the Aeldari. 

Waffles or pancakes?: Pancakes. Nearly every pancake is good and some can be outstanding. Waffles take touch and most likely I just want belgian waffles. 

If a tree falls in the forest does it make a sound?: Of course. Just because someone isn't there doesn't mean sound waves aren't created. I know this is some big philosophical got you for undergrads. But it's kinda overused. A more interesting question would be something like If you replace all the parts of a boat, is it still the same boat?

In honor of your team’s Pride Night, you’re being asked to wear a pride-themed warmup jersey to be auctioned off for the benefit of a local LGBTQ+ youth charity. How do you respond? Wearing it just shows that you support the continued efforts to allow all people to be loved, equal, and accepted. Wearing a pride jersey is a sign of inclusion for all those in the sport. So it would be an honor to wear. 

Any hobbies you've been into lately?: My ever present mound of warhammer plastic stares me down and tries to put me in a chokehold everyday. But aside from that I've been reading a lot of linguistics books and been trying to also get certifications in information security. But as someone with Adult ADHD, my hobbies are always all over the place. I might be trying to learn how to make espresso next week. Actually, that's a good idea...

What is the best book you have read and why? (Comics included): Too many to list. This year I have been branching out into some newer authors in fantasy. I've currently been reading City of Stairs by Robert Jackson Bennett. I like me some espionage and spy thrillers but this one is set in a fantasy world with some great worldbuilding. Big recommend. 

What do you consider the most important part of a fun league experience?: Good locker room chemistry and comraderie. Nothing like watching a game and having everyone shouting when someone scores. 

What's your favorite pokemon? Why?: Oh man, I'm not a big pokemon person. I'm going to say I love Mr. Mime. Dude straight fire. 

What video games do you play?: Mostly simulation games and strategy. Of course Baldurs Gate 3 right now. But stuff like Rimworld and Crusader Kings 3 are a good example of my gaming. I am much more of a tabletop roleplayer, tabletop wargamer, and board gamer than I am video gamer at this point in my life. (I'm old)

If you were to choose  a breed of dog you would most likely be, what would it be and why?: Always had boston terriers, always loved boston terriers. So I guess I am a boston terrier at heart.

[Image: 2Y6XCEF.png]
[Image: Xwhw2zl.gif]
[Image: 2utoLVQ.png]
(This post was last modified: 09-17-2023, 05:31 PM by ShadowFenix. Edited 1 time in total.)

Code:
Player Name: Shadow Fenix
Position: Center
Recreate or First Gen?: First Gen
     First-Gens: How did you find the site? Reddit
Full Discord Username: ShadowFenix
Code:
10+, I'm usually pretty free

Is water wet?:
Yes

I play a text based mmo, and I thought something similar but for hockey would be fun.

When I was a kid again because I could enjoy the ease of childhood, but retain all my knowledge and come out very rich

How to play competitive team fortress 2

Waffles or pancakes?:
Pancakes.

Yes

In honor of your team’s Pride Night, you’re being asked to wear a pride-themed warmup jersey to be auctioned off for the benefit of a local LGBTQ+ youth charity. How do you respond?:
Yes absolutely I'll do it.

Hockey seems like a cop out answer... Besides that, I've been interested in making animations a lot lately.

Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint. The characterizations and plot all line up together to create a great experience. It really feels like a story where the author had it all planned out from the beginning.

Ability to improve your player/team (things to do)

Cyndaquil, the first pokemon I ever had.

Team Fortress 2 is the primary game I play these days

If you were to choose  a breed of dog you would most likely be, what would it be and why?:
Can I be a cat instead? Feel like it fits me a little more
(This post was last modified: 09-17-2023, 04:54 PM by funk. Edited 3 times in total.)

Player Name: Yves "Stinky" D'Odeur
Position: G
    Recreates: Who was your last player?: Grandmaster Funk
Full Discord Username: gmfunk

How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie 1,3,6+, etc): Varies week to week, WFH so usually reachable during the day.

Is water wet?: Nah, gotta be dry before it can be wet.

What made you join the SHL? I just love me some sim hockey. Great people, fun hobby, lots of great chat about hockey and videogames. Really nice crossover of interests for me.

If you could travel back to any point in time, what would it be and why?: As close to present day as I could make a load of money from someone else's crypto scam without being implicated.

If you had to give a 30 minute lecture from memory what topic would you choose?: The NHL is entering the golden era of defensemen right now, and there are like 6 guys in the league who would've been top-3 at any other point in history.

Waffles or pancakes?: Waffles in terms of raw power level, but pancakes in terms of ease:flavor ratio.

If a tree falls in the forest does it make a sound?: yeah probably, we got stuff that can measure that now

In honor of your team’s Pride Night, you’re being asked to wear a pride-themed warmup jersey to be auctioned off for the benefit of a local LGBTQ+ youth charity. How do you respond?: Hockey is for everyone, of course I'm rocking the sweater. I'll match the donation for whatever it goes for at auction Tongue

Any hobbies you've been into lately?: Really trying to sink my teeth into DnD for the first time as a man approaching his 30s has been a fun time.

What is the best book you have read and why? (Comics included): Not the best, but my favourite guilty pleasure manga has always been JoJos.

What do you consider the most important part of a fun league experience?: Locker room and how activity picks up around the games. The light RP is pretty dope, hard to find it anywhere else but on the ice for real.

What's your favorite pokemon? Why?: Umbreon was my first shiny eeveelution back in Pearl, and I rolled that mf as my #1 as long as I could keep transferring him between games.

What video games do you play?: Casual Rocket League enjoyer, usually got at least one shooter on rotation, getting into virtual TTRPGs, and any sports game that graces me with a PC launch.

If you were to choose  a breed of dog you would most likely be, what would it be and why?: The kind that's most like a cat, probably.

UPDATESPLAYER PAGE

(This post was last modified: 09-17-2023, 04:53 PM by funk.)

accidental double post

UPDATESPLAYER PAGE

Player Name: Oranj Konhe
Position: RD
Recreates: Who was your last player?: Inda Bagg
Full Discord Username: birbus

How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie 1,3,6+, etc): I'm around basically all the time

Is water wet?: water is in fact molecules running around at a certain speed vibrating so the concept of wetness doesnt apply to them

What made you join the SHL?: its been too long it was probably because i was in another league and saw an advert

If you could travel back to any point in time, what would it be and why?: i would go back to dinosaur time and give a T-rex a hockey stick

If you had to give a 30 minute lecture from memory what topic would you choose?: prob some sort of web coding because i'm in that field

Waffles or pancakes?: waffles, holds the maple syrup better

If a tree falls in the forest does it make a sound?: if you ask a physicist yes because sound is the air vibrating so you dont need anyone to hear for it to make a sound

In honor of your team’s Pride Night, you’re being asked to wear a pride-themed warmup jersey to be auctioned off for the benefit of a local LGBTQ+ youth charity. How do you respond? : i would say "..." because i can't talk i am a cone but the dirt from the road i am on would be my signature

Any hobbies you've been into lately?: i'm learning new stuff in Javascript in part for potential work but mainly for myself

What is the best book you have read and why? (Comics included): i haven't read a book since school because ADHD, i don't remember much hihi

What do you consider the most important part of a fun league experience?: the community around and all the outside things because as much as the stats and all that is fun, you dont have much control over it

What's your favorite pokemon? Why?: Natu with sunglasses

What video games do you play?: currently playing Baldur's Gate 3, Peglin, League and Stellaris

If you were to choose a breed of dog you would most likely be, what would it be and why?: i dont know dog breed but probably the one that sleeps all day

Player Name: Emil Karlsson
Position: Centre
Recreates: Who was your last player? Isak Sogard (probably won’t know him because he was doodoo)
Full Discord Username: daniel_____________
How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie 1,3,6+, etc): Somewhere around 3 typically?
Is water wet?: No, it makes other objects wet
What made you join the SHL? A comment I saw on a YouTube video back in 2015
If you could travel back to any point in time, what would it be and why?: Probably like the 1970s? Don’t really know why
If you had to give a 30 minute lecture from memory what topic would you choose?: Something light hearted? Maybe the movies of Wes Anderson or something
Waffles or pancakes?: Both great but love a waffle
If a tree falls in the forest does it make a sound?: This isn’t the correct question
In honor of your team’s Pride Night, you’re being asked to wear a pride-themed warmup jersey to be auctioned off for the benefit of a local LGBTQ+ youth charity. How do you respond? Yeah sure why not
Any hobbies you've been into lately?: Big into running, reading and watching a load of movies
What is the best book you have read and why? (Comics included): The Corrections by Jonathan Franzen, really moving and believable portrait of a family in turmoil. Special mention to Infinite Jest by David Foster Wallace which is a real work of art
What do you consider the most important part of a fun league experience?: Engagement, support from GMs and a fun LR
What's your favorite pokemon? Why?: Blastoise, used to love it as a kid and haven’t really followed Pokémon since
What video games do you play?: Trying not to play anything at the minute (looking to build better and more productive habits) but was playing Starfield a little bit recently
If you were to choose a breed of dog you would most likely be, what would it be and why?: Something like a Labrador, good vibe dog!!!!

[Image: VkRiFym.png]

[Image: dankoa2004.gif]

Player Name: Mr. Plow
Position: Goalkeeper
Recreate or First Gen?: Pretty Much First Gen
     Recreates: Who was your last player?: Fro Zone
     First-Gens: How did you find the site? ISFL
Full Discord Username: ImSatanJunior

How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie 1,3,6+, etc): I'm usually Pretty Free All Week

Is water wet?: Based Om The Definition Of Wet Im Going To Have To Say No
What made you join the SHL? Wanted A New Second League
If you could travel back to any point in time, what would it be and why?: Id Probably Go Back To Ancient Greece To Just Discuss Their Way Of Thinking And Blow Their Minds With Modern Knowledge
If you had to give a 30 minute lecture from memory what topic would you choose?: Id Probably Do It On Chess Since I Can Chat For A While About That
Waffles or pancakes?: Pancakes
If a tree falls in the forest does it make a sound?: Yes
In honor of your team’s Pride Night, you’re being asked to wear a pride-themed warmup jersey to be auctioned off for the benefit of a local LGBTQ+ youth charity. How do you respond? Hell Yeah, Well Have The Best Pride Night And Mr. Plow Will Donate Himself
Any hobbies you've been into lately?: Been Very Into Chess And Just Starting To Take Up Running
What is the best book you have read and why? (Comics included): I'm not Really A Reading Person But If I Have To Pick Any One Im Just Gonna Take The Whole Diary Of A Wimpy Kid Series, Staple Of Growing Up
What do you consider the most important part of a fun league experience?: The Most Fun Part Is Definitely An Active Locker Room, Nothing Beats The Hype On Gameday When The Sim Screws You Over Or Score A Crucial Play
What's your favorite pokemon? Why?: Not A Pokemon Fan Myself But I'll Say Magikarp Just Cause I Think Their Neat
What video games do you play?: Currently Im Big Into Starfielf But Other Than That Im Mainly A Football Manager Player
If you were to choose  a breed of dog you would most likely be, what would it be and why?: Id Say Im A Golden Retriever, I Have A Lot Of Energy And Am Quite Inquisitive 

Player Name: Brandon Gilleyes
Position: LW
Recreate or First Gen?: First Gen
First-Gens: How did you find the site? VHL Affiliates
Full Discord Username: mysterious_fish

How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie 1,3,6+, etc): idk but more than 20

Is water wet?: Yes, except when it is dry. Warning Dry water taste bad

What made you join the SHL? Wanted to join another Simulation League that was Hockey related

If you could travel back to any point in time, what would it be and why?: 8 years ago before I moved since I forgot to say bye to my friends.

If you had to give a 30 minute lecture from memory what topic would you choose?: History of Hockey

Waffles or pancakes?: Waffles

If a tree falls in the forest does it make a sound?: Yes except when you don't hear it.

In honor of your team’s Pride Night, you’re being asked to wear a pride-themed warmup jersey to be auctioned off for the benefit of a local LGBTQ+ youth charity. How do you respond? Yes, but wont sign it till after game.

Any hobbies you've been into lately?: Drums and Hockey

What is the best book you have read and why? (Comics included): 1st Dog Man book because it was very cool and funny.

What do you consider the most important part of a fun league experience?: Active people. SBA isnt active so isnt that much fun

What's your favorite pokemon? Why?: Squirtle. He is just cool. IDK i dont play pokemon

What video games do you play?: NHL, MLB, Minecraft, Roblox, Rocket League, NBA2k

If you were to choose a breed of dog you would most likely be, what would it be and why?: Golden Retriever, my friends dog is the best Golden Retriever.

How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie 1,3,6+, etc): 6+ usually, unless I have a crazy amount of homework or something else like that comes up.

Is water wet?: No, water makes things wet. If you pour water onto water, it doesn't become wet water, it's just more water. Something has to be dry in order for it to become wet.

What made you join the SHL?: I wanted to try to learn more about hockey, and the community seemed cool so I decided to check it out.

If you could travel back to any point in time, what would it be and why?: Assuming I would be able to go back to now and I wouldn't mess anything up timeline wise, I'd want to go to colonial North Carolina. I think it'd be super interesting to see how people lived back then. I'm curious if I would be able to understand the English that they spoke back then. I would also love to explore the nature of NC before the population exploded and things got modernized.

If you had to give a 30 minute lecture from memory what topic would you choose?: The Charlotte Hornets! I could spend a lot of time talking about the history of the franchise. I would go over the franchise greats and talk about how the team left and then came back to Charlotte. I would end off by talking about the current day roster and the outlook for the current season.

Waffles or pancakes?: Waffles! I like how they are generally fluffier and how the divots can hold syrup.

If a tree falls in the forest does it make a sound?: Yeah, I don't see why it wouldn't.

In honor of your team’s Pride Night, you’re being asked to wear a pride-themed warmup jersey to be auctioned off for the benefit of a local LGBTQ+ youth charity. How do you respond? I'd wear it! Anything that supports charity like that I’d be down to do.

Any hobbies you've been into lately?: I've been getting into birdwatching! Recently, whenever I go to nature preserves I've been trying to take note of the different birds I see, and I'm trying to learn their calls. I hope I'm able to see a Red Shouldered Hawk or a Great Blue Heron soon.

What is the best book you have read and why? (Comics included): I’ve only read for school recently, but I really enjoyed the Great Gatsby. It’s one of the few books I’ve read that I would be willing to reread. I feel like it’s super well written, and I loved hearing about how New York City was in the 1920s.

What do you consider the most important part of a fun league experience?: An active, fun and chill locker room.

What's your favorite pokemon? Why?: I love Stonjourner! I think that he's super funny looking, and I like how he's based on a historical place. I also used one in my playthrough of Sword and Shield.

What video games do you play?: I'm really into fighting games, so I've been playing a bunch of Street Fighter 6 recently and I'm really looking forward to Mortal Kombat 1. I'm also trying to finish Baldur's Gate 3, and I've been playing a decent amount of Overwatch 2 with my friends.

If you were to choose a breed of dog you would most likely be, what would it be and why?: A Labrador Retriever, since all of the ones that I’ve met are super nice and chill.

Player Name: David Grimes

Recreate or First Gen: First Gen

How did you find the site? Reddit post on the Blues subreddit.

Full Discord Username: Dapsychic

How meme hours a week do you usually have free? Usually 3-5 hours

Is water wet? Anything with water on it is wet, so water on water would be wet.

What made you join the SHL? It looks like a really fun group, and I'm wanting to get even more involved in the hockey community.

If you could travel back to any point in time, what would it be and why? This is a really tough question. I would absolutely love to have a dinner with Abraham Lincoln and really pick his brain about what direction he wants the country to head. 

If you had to give a 30 minute lecture from memory what topic would you choose? Easily any topic on American history. I'm a history teacher, so I basically do this every day.

Waffles or pancakes? Waffles. They're designed to hold syrup and toppings, making them superior.

If a tree falls in a forest, does it make a sound? Yes, the sound exists even if no one is there to witness it.

In honor of your team's Pride Night, you're being asked to wear a pride-themed warmup jersey to be auctioned off for the benefit of a local LGBTQ+ youth charity. How do you respond? I would gladly wear the jersey. Anything to help kids, especially those in communities that are needing extra support.

Any hobbies you've been into lately? Getting back into sports and doing model making with some of the plastic model kits.

What is the best book you have read and why? House of Leaves by Mark Danielewski. It is scary and surreal and just a great deep dive into the horror genre.

What do you consider the most important part of a fun league experience? Getting to know my team and being able to watch my player grow!

What's your favorite Pokemon? Why? Blaziken, because I would always rely on them and their double kick to win every battle.

What video games do you play? Right now, Starfield, NHL 23, and MLB The Show 23.

If you were to choose a breed of dog you would most likely be, what would it be and why? My wife says I have big Golden Retriever energy, so I'm going with Golden Retriever.

Code:
Player Name: Johnny Patey V2
Position: LD
     Recreates: Who was your last player?: Johnny Patey
     First-Gens: How did you find the site?
Full Discord Username: Patey#4267

Code:
How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie 1,3,6+, etc): Depends on the week, but atleast 3+. Enough to get tasks done.

Is water wet?: Is it dry? Don't think so, so therefore it's wet?

What made you join the SHL? Love of hockey.

If you could travel back to any point in time, what would it be and why?: Don't think I would travel back in time. Would love to explore the future though.

If you had to give a 30 minute lecture from memory what topic would you choose?: Teaching phonetics since I just read an article all about it.

Waffles or pancakes?: This is tough but if it's chocolate chip pancakes, then it would be that. If both are plain, it's waffles.

If a tree falls in the forest does it make a sound?: 100% yes.

In honor of your team’s Pride Night, you’re being asked to wear a pride-themed warmup jersey to be auctioned off for the benefit of a local LGBTQ+ youth charity. How do you respond? I'll wear it.

Any hobbies you've been into lately?: Fantasy football

What is the best book you have read and why? (Comics included): Not a big reader, unless it's a mandatory textbook for school. Which is probably why I do not read recreationally.

What do you consider the most important part of a fun league experience?: Good LR and playing the league the way you want (becoming a FA, wanting to get traded, etc...)

What's your favorite pokemon? Why?: Cyndaquil. Loved fire type pokemon and Typhlosion was one of my favourite end game characters.

What video games do you play?: LOL, Valorant.

If you were to choose  a breed of dog you would most likely be, what would it be and why?: Half husky, half lab, labsky.