Create Account

S72 All Star Week

Code:
1. Milestones, up to 3 TPE.

Milestones are folded in with All-Star Week.

Link your Milestone claim as task 1 for up to 3 TPE towards your 8 total.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Post your claim in the milestones thread for tpe earned per stat, and then link that post in your ASW submission. This is done because the person who grades ASW will be a different person than double-checks milestones.

Code:
2. Written, up to 4 TPE - Shiny Grab Bag: Pick up to 4 topics related to the All Star Game to write about! Each topic is worth 1 TPE. Each answer must be 50+ words.
a. Offensive firepower is a close race this year, with the top two goal scorers in the league - Konstantin Selich and Ivan Lacksamus - both representing the East, while the next four in line - MST, Evan Winter, LEG, and Benjamin Surkhi-Ze'ev - will all be repping Westside. Which team scores more goals this all star game and why?
b. In terms of defensive points, the East may look like the team to beat, but Jay O'Neil and Christian Kinsinger were the top two goal scorers out of all defensemen and both will rep the West. Which team's blue line would you take?
c. Each conference brought back one tendie from last season, but will run a new tandem partner: which pair of Mat Smith and Justin Time or Brick Wall and Olof Karsikko would you rather play in front of and why? (If you are a goalie, explain why you should have gotten the nod!)
d. Why should YOUR player have made the all star game, and why should you be the last man in? (If your player did make the all star game, argue for one of your teammates instead!)
a. Based on the scoring during the regular season, I would definitely have to say that the west will score more goals because of two reasons. The first reason is because the combination of the next four goal scorers far outpace the top two in Selich and Lacksamus. Furthermore, it is harder to shut down four players over two. (58 words)
b. I would personally take the deeper defensive core so that means I favour the East's defensive prowess over the scoring nature of the West. At the end of the day, the blueline is about limiting offensive chances from the other team and additional scoring and offensive support is good when it does not sacrifice play on the other end of the ice. (62 words)
c. Smith and Time provide a good duo tandem in terms of save percentage this season, whereas Brick Wall and Karsikko would be more of a starter and a backup situation. Since the all star game is typically just one goalie, I would ultimately pick Brick Wall and Karsikko because Wall was outstanding this season and the East's defense is impeccable. (60 words)
d. Again, my player should not be in the all star game and should not be the last man in, but if we're really grasping straws here and trying to justify why Sato should make it in, Sato bounced back from a tough season with Toronto and joined the Winnipeg team to be a solid option as well as making it all the way to the cup. It's a story that people can get behind. (74 words)

Code:
3. Written, 3 TPE, Pumping Tires (150 words min.)
Tell me about your teammate who made the all star game! Who are they, what makes their game special, and why are they going to rock the arena this ASG? (If more than one of your teammates made the game, pick one of those players other than yourself. If you are the only player on your team selected for the all star game so far, write about your team's candidate for last man in instead.)
Let's be honest here, Lias Ekholm-Gunnarsson is one of the most electric players in the league, having won the MVP last season and putting up the most points on the championship winning Winnipeg team once again this season. Even though they had less points than the likes of Lacksamus and a couple others, that does not diminish the absolute star power that LEG has whenever they step on the ice. In addition to their on ice abilities, LEG is one of the most liked and respected players in the league and have some of the best interactions with the fans which makes them one of the best additions to the All Star Game this season. Heck I would not be surprised if LEG continues to be added to the All Star lineup in the coming season because the Winnipeg team is not looking like they will be slowing down all too soon, especially when supported by the likes of LEG on the team. (163 words)

10/8 TPE

[Image: Dextaria.gif]

[Image: Niz2wua.png]  [Image: iB9r7kM.png]  [Image: 6by0kBi.png]
Thanks to @DELIRIVM, @Moreorless89 and @ValorX77 for the sigs!
(This post was last modified: 09-20-2023, 07:35 PM by golden_apricot. Edited 1 time in total.)

+3 TPE - milestones

2a. Selich and Lacksamus were good and will help the east lead the game in goals thus taking the title. But the real game changer this all star game is going to be dabson after he scores 6 goals due to everyone wanting to leave the ice anytime he steps out there after the pummeling he will give winter on the opening draw fight.
b. I would take the east blue line every time. There is not a blueliner who I respect more than san-sam Emmerson and he alone will carry the east blue line to the title. He has been an elite player in this league for a long period of time and I expect nothing less from him in the all star game this season. It will be glorious.
4. There is no player that I need tro play with more in the all star game than Tony Soprano. We can call us the anchorage line since we tore it up there and this would be a precursor to things to come with the forge over the next few seasons. I think the fans would love to see the two of us going at the opposition over and over agin in this event that is more or less meaningless. This would however require an all star game that has players from both leagues which might make some other people very mad. That said we would make it work and kill it out there for the east and this would happen again and again for the foreseeable future. I loved playing with tony and I think this would be the ideal place to get us back together again quicker than waiting for a new shl season to start
(This post was last modified: 09-20-2023, 08:45 PM by UptownCord. Edited 1 time in total.)

Milestones - 3 TPE

2. Written, up to 4 TPE - Shiny Grab Bag: Pick up to 4 topics related to the All Star Game to write about! Each topic is worth 1 TPE. Each answer must be 50+ words.
a. Offensive firepower is a close race this year, with the top two goal scorers in the league - Konstantin Selich and Ivan Lacksamus - both representing the East, while the next four in line - MST, Evan Winter, LEG, and Benjamin Surkhi-Ze'ev - will all be repping Westside. Which team scores more goals this all star game and why? - 1 TPE
Despite the two top goal scorers playing for the East All Stars, the West All Stars will score more goals. The depth in the West, with the four all being great passers, will come out on top. Additionally, the West has the chemistry advantage as Edmonton's stars Winter and Surkhi-Ze'ev play on a dominant line together already.

c. Each conference brought back one tendie from last season, but will run a new tandem partner: which pair of Mat Smith and Justin Time or Brick Wall and Olof Karsikko would you rather play in front of and why? (If you are a goalie, explain why you should have gotten the nod!) - 1 TPE
While my player is a goalie, he is also in the SMJHL and is not eligible to be in this All Star Game. As such, I will instead imagine that my player is a skater with the opportunity to play in front of one of these goaltenders. To me, it is a no-brainer that I would want to play in front of the greatest goalie in SHL history, Mat Smith. Smith is still at the top of his game despite having played in the SHL for 17 seasons and can do everything that his team asks of him. Additionally, Smith is a big game tendie like no other, ranking second all time in shutouts, having just led the league with 6 this past season.

3. Written, 3 TPE, Pumping Tires (150 words min.) - 3 TPE
Tell me about your teammate who made the all star game! Who are they, what makes their game special, and why are they going to rock the arena this ASG? (If more than one of your teammates made the game, pick one ofthose players other than yourself. If you are the only player on your team selected for the all star game so far, write about your team's candidate for last man in instead.)
In their last season with the franchise, center Videl Valor was the only player on the New Orleans Specters to be chosen for the All Star Game. Despite NOLA's disappointing season and Valor's advanced age, Valor played the third best season of their career. The veteran led the Specters in points and assists with marks of 74 and 46 respectively. However, don't be fooled by the passing acumen and think that Valor can't shoot. Valor scored 28 goals with a shot accuracy of 17.2%, ranking tenth in the league. Valor showed a knack for clutch goes as well, notching a team leading 5 game winning goals. The S72 New Orleans Specters were a team that barely scraped their way into the playoffs which they certainly would not have been able to do without their veteran leader Videl Valor. Valor is sure to show out at the All Star game with their balanced scoring attack and leadership ability.

[Image: Lodge-Sig.png]

1. Milestones

Claim 1

5. Written, 3 TPE, Last Men In (150 words min.)
Stump for one of your teammates (not yourself!) to be the last man in for your conference! Their game is special and the event will be worse if they don't get in - tell us how and why!

I am here to support @Nhamlet and Ryuuji Minamino's rightful position in the all star game. Sure, he might not have put up 2 points per game this season like certain performance enhancing drug using players in the league did, but you know what he does have going for him? He's old. This guy is ancient. He's been around since players like Daniel Smeb and Martijn Westbroek weren't even in regression yet. He was here on the site when GM's still had to do Championship Week and seasons used to take more than six weeks to complete. STHS was still being used to sim games. Given all that he's been through, he deserves to have a chance to play in one more all star game before his limbs all fall off of his body and he spends the rest of his days in a hospice bed, wasting away and dreaming of that time that he set the goal record that only got slightly obliterated over the past few seasons.

Tell me about your teammate who made the all star game! Who are they, what makes their game special, and why are they going to rock the arena this ASG? (If more than one of your teammates made the game, pick one of those players other than yourself. If you are the only player on your team selected for the all star game so far, write about your team's candidate for last man in instead.)

I'm here to pump the tires of MatSmith Soderberg-Tremblay. I think the best thing about his season was how surprising it was - maybe not to him and the few other people who took him in fantasy but when he was drafted, no one expected him to be any good. They looked at most of his mentor Corey Kennedy's seasons and figured he probably also had the same bricks for hands. I don't think they were horribly mistaken given you really had to witness how poorly Kennedy was at handling the puck, and that thing was contagious as he eventually passed it along to a young upstart Jukka Timonen before he even got the chance to make an impact in the SHL. MatSmith was a force on the ice all year, absolutely dominant in the offensive end and he was also sometimes on the ice in the defensive end which was much appreciated. He's young enough to the point where he's going to be a key piece for Chicago going forward.

a. Offensive firepower is a close race this year, with the top two goal scorers in the league - Konstantin Selich and Ivan Lacksamus - both representing the East, while the next four in line - MST, Evan Winter, LEG, and Benjamin Surkhi-Ze'ev - will all be repping Westside. Which team scores more goals this all star game and why?

There's a reason why the two top goal scorers are in the East - it's because the goalies in the East are also quite poor. Selich and Lacksamus will only be able to do so much for their all star team, and I'd look for anyone and everyone in the West to be able to pot goals behind the sieves sitting in net for the East.

[Image: NCQjJT2.png]
Berserkers     -       syndicate      -     Berserkers

Milestones

+2

[Image: Z8yXihx.png]

Milestones +3

[Image: BriePK.gif]
|Canada |Steelhawks| Armada|

|Canada| Inferno| Knights|

[Image: unknown.png]

Quote:a. Offensive firepower is a close race this year, with the top two goal scorers in the league - Konstantin Selich and Ivan Lacksamus - both representing the East, while the next four in line - MST, Evan Winter, LEG, and Benjamin Surkhi-Ze'ev - will all be repping Westside. Which team scores more goals this all star game and why?

This is an easy one thanks to a lot of bias on my part. I have to go with Westside. Both in the SHL all-star game and the rap world battle. My arguments are that; First, west coast is best coast. There is no catchy east-coast slogan so boom. Secondly my teammate LEG is on the Westside so slam dunk.

[ 60 words ] +1TPE

Quote:b. In terms of defensive points, the East may look like the team to beat, but Jay O'Neil and Christian Kinsinger were the top two goal scorers out of all defensemen and both will rep the West. Which team's blue line would you take?

Again, you aren't giving me any choice here. The obvious answer is the west team. Firstly, look up my previous answer. Secondly, you are expecting me to go against not one but TWO of my teammates? Not gonna happen. West side defense, offense, coach, trainer, mascot, side-line reporter... All are gonna beat the east.

[ 56 words ] +1 TPE

Quote:c. Each conference brought back one tendie from last season, but will run a new tandem partner: which pair of Mat Smith and Justin Time or Brick Wall and Olof Karsikko would you rather play in front of and why? (If you are a goalie, explain why you should have gotten the nod!)

No Winnipeg Aurora goalie? Boo!!! You're really testing my lack of bias on this one but I'll give it a try. As a forward who is a bit more defensive-minded (a forward that doesn't score a lot), I appreciate when my goalies bail out the mistakes I make. So I want to play in-front of the pair of goalies that will bail my ass out the most. So you tell me who they are?

[ 74 words ] +1 TPE

[Image: yyo9APg.gif]

Code:

Post your claim in the milestones thread for tpe earned per stat, and then link that post in your ASW submission. This is done because the person who grades ASW will be a different person than double-checks milestones.

Link, +1 TPE

Code:
b. In terms of defensive points, the East may look like the team to beat, but Jay O'Neil and Christian Kinsinger were the top two goal scorers out of all defensemen and both will rep the West. Which team's blue line would you take?
c. Each conference brought back one tendie from last season, but will run a new tandem partner: which pair of Mat Smith and Justin Time or Brick Wall and Olof Karsikko would you rather play in front of and why? (If you are a goalie, explain why you should have gotten the nod!)
d. Why should YOUR player have made the all star game, and why should you be the last man in? (If your player did make the all star game, argue for one of your teammates instead!)

a. The east should be at the top this year for one reason; consistency. After that top 6, the next 4 are from the east, and all of them broke the 40 goal mark. The quantity of goal scorers should mean even scoring chances, so compared to the west, the east takes it. (52 Words)

b. I would take the east; sure, the top in the west have more goals, but in the assists game the east takes it handily, with 9 out of 10 top assist players being from the east. Having these passing options opens the east team up to much more creative plays and can overwhelm them if done right. (57 Words)

c. Between the two, I would take Brick Wall and Olof Karsikko. Mat smith is a great goalie, but Brick Wall just takes the pair and brings it to another level with how good his career has been thus far. It is a close one, but the east takes the spot on my team. (53 Words)

d. My player should have made it based on character alone. Yes, he was painfully mediocre, but I can't imagine why the all-star committee wouldn't take on a mediocre player for the spirit of the game. Having an every day player would be magnificent to watch. If he isn't in the game, I'm not sure if I can trust them anymore. (60 Words)

Code:
8. Written, 3 TPE, Lazy Reaction Content (150 words min.)

The Last Men In are now decided and the rosters are finalized. Who was a good pick? Who got snubbed?

All of them were good picks; Ben Der and Bender Junior for the east seems odd since they're both on the North Stars (I thought another team would at least get a player in), but if it is what the people want, let it be. The west picks are great players (from what my memory serves of them), so no complaints there. If I had to pick any snubs, I would go for my man Dwight Knight. Sure, he only had 56 points, but he's Dwight Knight man. He's been through thick and thin with the Barracuda, and I wouldn't be surprised to see him in their rafters someday. With that, he's been heavily underrated by the league and the lack of Barracuda players is sickening. Toronto got three players but not Tampa Bay? I swear the votes are rigged. Regardless, I would love to see old man dwight on the ice in a colorful jersey sometime in the next few seasons. (162 Words)

[Image: MCP_.gif]
     [Image: ICON1.png][Image: lions-button-updates.png]

Milestones 2 TPE

Chicago was blessed with a number of players who were selected to be part of the All-Star games so I'd like to write a little bit about each of them.
@SDCore will easily lead the team in ensuring that drinks flow a plenty and that nobody will be left feeling thirsty. The only problem may be that if there isn't enough to go around then there could be a problem but I believe him to be a leader that can solve these problems.
@WithTheMoose a stud at the backend, will be a calming influence on the more chaotic side of Mathsmith Soderberg-Tremblay. Whether you hear or see him you know he's giving it 110% all the time.
@JamesT The vibes are immaculate, what more can be said.
@Matteo Greatest goalie in SHL history, it's truly an honor for the All-Star game to be blessed by his presence. Also I hope he's the one in charge of the tunes.

@Tesla deserves recognition for being a last person in for the all-star game given their all-around presence in all areas of the team. Whether it's in the offensive, defensive zone or even just in the locker room, their value to the Syndicate cannot be understated at any point. On the ice, they were relied upon to carry the dirty work in averaging 2:46 of short handed time per game all season, along with a team best 55.7% in the faceoff dot. While also being responsible in our own end, they still contributed a cool 83 points, good enough for more than a point per game and to be 4th on the team for scoring.
And the fact that they spend their time in Chicago easily brings a warm presence akin to being cuddled by marshmallows that are lightly golden brown. In fact, I believe they have a future in the pillow making industry given how cared for each of us feel.

[Image: 1rdovVs.gif]

[Image: X6NDpNM.png][Image: 6eXcLdf.png]

1. Milestones

a. I’m definitely picking the west forwards to score more goals. Not because I’m also a un layer from the west, but only because I think that having 4 elite snipers instead of the 2 top
Scorers on your team is way better. You have the best chances in scoring if you have more players that can score goals easily.
b. I’m also picking the west side, but not for the same reasons. Kinsinger and O’Neil are the best all-around defensemans in the league. The West also have De Pengu from Chicago and Jammin. Nothing can beat this defensive core in my opinion. East defense is also stack, but I have a personal preference for the west side. 
c. Guess what? I’m also choosing the west side! Reasons are simple. Time is the future of this league and no goalie dominates as him since Montagne great years with Winnipeg. He’s crushing it with Edmonton and I’m pretty sure their time will come pretty soon. Smith is also on of the best veterans in the league. Drafted almost 20 seasons ago, Smith is a symbol of resilience and hard work. Being able to be an all-star after all these years is a great accomplishment.
d. As I am (I’m DAD!) in the All-Star Game, I’ll say that @bbjygm deserved to be part of this line up. He’s the best defensive defense man in the league (change my mind) with less than 5 seasons in the pro league. Everybody thinks he’s a beast and he showed it this season. The west defensive core is stacked in this all-star game, but he deserved to be named as one of the last man in.

8. Like I said, Hodor is the biggest snub in this year all-star game. He deserved to be named as the last man in for the west. His stats are absolutely terrific. Yes, he’s lacking offensively, but he’s the hardest worker on the ice and he’s always willing to throw his face first towards the puck when he blocks one. He’s this season’s leader for shots blocked and last season he finished 2nd. Ben Der is the perfect comparison in the east and he was named as a last man in! All-Star game is supposed to be impressive and flashy, but imagine if you see a gigantic defense man skating everywhere trying to block every shot with his face or with acrobats? It’s insane! Hodor’s game is only at the beginning and if he’s not named next season I’ll start a riot with my teammates and the Renegades fans directly in front of the SHL HQ!

[Image: dad.png]

David-Arturri Donskoi
Regina Elk
Hey I'm DAD can I adopt you?

1. Milestones+2
https://simulationhockey.com/showthread....pid3419038

[Image: nQDbTbM.png]

[Image: hA5o4UG.png]
(This post was last modified: 09-20-2023, 10:56 PM by KlusteR. Edited 1 time in total.)

Code:

Claiming 3 TPE

Code:

I'm here to chant the glory of the second youngest player selected to the All-Star Game (youngest, even, if you count only those selected by the committee, and not the ones voted in) - Viktor Hargreeves of the San Francisco Pride! Viktor was my teammate with the Québec City Citadelles when we won the Four-Star Cup together in season 69, so I have seen first-hand what he brings to the table - incredible hockey IQ in the attacking zone, an innate ability to get open and prepare plays for his wingers, and a sneaky good release of the puck when he decides to shoot himself. No wonder he was the Pride's top scorer this season - and get this, it's only his second season in the big league! With his partnership with Kyle Murray only in its infancy, the sky is the limit in the upcoming seasons for the team - and with so many good prospects waiting in the wing, we have the feeling that the Bay Area team will be a powerhouse in the making, and Viktor will become a household name in the SHL for a long time. ROLL PRIDE!

(196 words)

Code:
8. Written, 3 TPE, Lazy Reaction Content (150 words min.)

The Last Men In are now decided and the rosters are finalized. Who was a good pick? Who got snubbed?

I still cannot get over the fact that the league's 10th best goalscorer, the aforementioned Kyle Murray, was left off the All-Star roster completely. I get that the Edmonton Blizzard had a solid season - but was it seriously miraculous enough to warrant them taking 5 spots on the roster? Sure, they had 3 players break the 100 points barrier, and I'm not disputing the fact that Luke Laraque had an amazing season that should be recognized. My point is more the fact that they already had the most representatives of any team in the league with four, tied with New England - who actually won the President's Trophy, not finished 3rd in their conference! That 5th spot being taken by yet another Blizzard player was totally unreasonable, and I do not understand why the popular vote swayed in that favor. The fact that a player as young as Murray is able to hang out with the cream of the crop of the league, and has done so for the past 2 seasons, is honestly incredible, and should have been highlighted with a place among the stars of our sport.

(192 words)

[Image: KlusteR.gif]

Chiefs Monarchs Lions Berserkers Switzerland Blizzard pride Panthers Grizzlies

[Image: EePsAwN.png]    [Image: e0LuHwa.png]    [Image: eaex9S1.png]

Special thanks to @Carpy48, @Chevy, @Turd Ferguson, @fever95 and @enigmatic for the signatures!

1. Milestones

2. Written, up to 4 TPE - Shiny Grab Bag: Pick up to 4 topics
a. I think the west scores more goals in this all-star game. When it comes to all-star games, the stars are going to score their share of goals but the reality is, all of these guys are stars in their own right. I think the goal scoring depth of the west comes out on top.

c. When it comes to goalies, give me whichever side has Brick Wall any day. I mean, the guy is a literal brick wall, how could you not trust him? I have made a lot of metaphorical money betting on Brick Wall during his SHL career, and I am not about to go against that right now.

Code:
Words: 50+ each

5. Written, 3 TPE, Last Men In
There is one guy who deserved to be in All-Star game. Jimmy Larkin-Conway started his carrer in S63 when he played for Winnipeg Aurora. This season was already his 9th season in a row playing for Toronto. He had 69 points and was a leader of our squad. Jimmy was very close to 100 point season twice in his career. He probably won't be able to get back to that prime, but he was very dangerous player. More than 1 point per game (average). He is a special player and he definitely deserverd a wildcard for this All-Star game. It would be very special for the league and for himself. Hopefully, SHL will give him a chance in All-Star game in his last season of his career. He can still be a leader of our team for some time, but it would be very awesome if they pay respect before he ends his career.

Code:
Words: 150+

Player Page || Update Page

[Image: a5C9JXf.png]

CERTIFIED THREAD KILLER
MONTREAL IMPACT FOREVER

Milestones : https://simulationhockey.com/showthread....pid3419085
3tpe

[/url][url=https://probaseballexperience.jcink.net/index.php?showtopic=32792&view=findpost&p=630959]pbe pt

6tpe

Code:
2C. Each conference brought back one tendie from last season, but will run a new tandem partner: which pair of Mat Smith and Justin Time or Brick Wall and Olof Karsikko would you rather play in front of and why? (If you are a goalie, explain why you should have gotten the nod!)
I would like to play in front of Brick Wall. I am confident that he will have success and stop all the puck. He is one of the goalie with the most tpe, so that mean that he is bond to have success.  He is a fellow S62 and Shoyo would be happy to play with him. They never been teammates before.

Code:
2d. Why should YOUR player have made the all star game, and why should you be the last man in? (If your player did make the all star game, argue for one of your teammates instead!)
 I think that Micool should have been the last defender in. Yes Angus Mcfife is an old guy now, but he still got it. The guy is a legend and all the forward fear him. He is the captain of Atlanta and deserve to be at the all star game. If he got in, my all star team would have won the all star cup.

8tpe

[Image: 75fL0ul.png]
credit to Qwest

Quote:1. Milestones, up to 3 TPE.

Milestone TPE Link - 2 TPE

Quote:2. Written, up to 4 TPE - Shiny Grab Bag: Pick up to 4 topics related to the All Star Game to write about! Each topic is worth 1 TPE. Each answer must be 50+ words.

a. Hard to say who will come out on top in regards to scoring between all of those players, they are all good and a great season. I think it it will be the 4 West players because there are more and not that far off from the top two in the goals race. I do think that a lot comes down to the facilitators feeding them the puck but its going to be an interesting tight race to see who scores more among the 6 of them. (87 words)

b. I believe that 100 percent that the East has this one in the bag, as it was mentioned. While the top 2 are from the West, there is too many East players to overcome. Not only regarding scoring but looking at the other stats, the East players had better stats including defensive ones. I think they will shut down the West players and contribute on the offense. (67 words)

c. I would rather play in front of the East side, Brick Wall and Olof Karsikko, as they had a better season and stats. I like the East defensive in front of them as well so I would rather play also in front of them with those players helping them out but knowing that not mush will get past that tandem. (60 words)

Quote:4. Written, 3 TPE, Line Changes (150 words min.)

Which player(s) should your teammate in the all star game be on a line or pairing with? Why? Is it because the all-stars you chose are similar to the ones they play with on your team, or different? What combination will really unlock your teammate's game? (If you are the only player on your team who made the all star list so far, write this task about your team's candidate for last man in!)

The Hamilton Steelhawks had two representatives at the All-Star Game, one forward and one defenseman. I will start with the forward first on who I think Aleksandr Iskandrov should be paired with and I believe that they should be paired with Ivan Lacksamus and Konstantin Selich. They all complement each other and can all finish since they are all offensive minded forwards. I think Iskandrov helps move the puck to either Lacksamus or Selich, but also is ready and willing to receive the pass from probably Lacksamus, and finish in the net. The second player for Hamilton is the defenseman, Wide Peepo Happy 3 Koivu and he is a powerhouse defenseman. Good on the defensive side, but great on the offensive side so I believe they should be paired with a more defensive player like Ben Der. Could also just seeing another line-mate with the same mind mentality like San-Sam Emerson or Borje Samuelsson, and just go all out on the offensive side and rely on their stout goaltenders to cover their backs! (173 words)

[Image: BnanaNWaffles.gif]
Sig by @Ragnar / Avatar by @leviadan
[Image: lIYTYDN.png]  [Image: qtbn8zh.png]  [Image: wu5MVvy.png]