Create Account

Chirper #33 (AC Week #491)

good morning shl

when does stuff happen smh

Packers are gonna destroy the Lions tonight. Go Pack Go!

tis' a chirp day

[Image: IMG_2927.jpg?width=1195&height=672]

09-27-2023, 07:44 PMhhh81 Wrote: Hello, PLEASE tell me the origin of your username. I have so many questions
Lol

I am a Penn State fan, and a Univ. of Michigan fan.

Pre-season begins tonight, folks! Whoop whoop!!!

5 wins and 1 loss in the WJC thingy

[Image: hbtB38x.png][Image: Screenshot_2024-07-25_171622.png?ex=66a4...56461ae57&]
                               Canada Knights Monarchs Thank you Enigmatic and Jaypc8237 for the sigs!  Monarchs Knights Canada
                                                                      [Image: qGhUIfY.png]  Monarchs Knights [Image: YADp0uU.png] 

8 points in the team

[Image: hbtB38x.png][Image: Screenshot_2024-07-25_171622.png?ex=66a4...56461ae57&]
                               Canada Knights Monarchs Thank you Enigmatic and Jaypc8237 for the sigs!  Monarchs Knights Canada
                                                                      [Image: qGhUIfY.png]  Monarchs Knights [Image: YADp0uU.png] 

Happy Thursday everyone.  Hope everyone is ready for the first season with the PLAYER PORTAL!!!!

LESGOOOO!

[Image: QsZ1vOb.jpeg]
[Image: lqfXIpe.jpeg]

It's been one of those days today. Too much on the go.

[Image: 3WSeHAA.png]

Excited for some SHL PreSeason hockey! Let's get a sample of what's to come!

[Image: 3WSeHAA.png]

#DoitforNetman

CELLY FOR NORRIS

Let's go team ICE WJC!

I hope that you all have a terrific today!