Create Account

Chirper #34 (AC Week #492)

That last message made no sense, but we will go with it.

Done with classes for the day

Good luck team USA in the WJC!

wheres the beef

[Image: sobchak.png]

Birds off to a hot start but nirtheast too strong

[Image: rotti.gif]

hamilton winsd

[Image: rotti.gif]

Whoever did the schedule for the Falcons should be reported to HO and punished, 4 back to backs out of 9 games is ridiculous for a J team. No wonder we sucked that bad.

[Image: image.png]

10-05-2023, 05:32 PMroastpuff Wrote: Whoever did the schedule for the Falcons should be reported to HO and punished, 4 back to backs out of 9 games is ridiculous for a J team. No wonder we sucked that bad.

I on the other hand am super exited to see today's sim which will get the Grizzlies up to 8 games in 12 sim days, should be fine with stamina levels we have in J.

[Image: puolivalmiste2.gif]
Sigs by @Carpy48, @Nokazoa and me

Also scored first Hatty of my career and very likely first as user

[Image: puolivalmiste2.gif]
Sigs by @Carpy48, @Nokazoa and me

10-05-2023, 05:42 PMpuolivalmiste Wrote: I on the other hand am super exited to see today's sim which will get the Grizzlies up to 8 games in 12 sim days, should be fine with stamina levels we have in J.

That was what we had. It was rough and painful to see the team go 0 and 5 in one sim session.

[Image: image.png]

Final chirp of the week

[Image: steveoiscool.gif]

James sucks

[Image: steveoiscool.gif]

Todays the day

[Image: 2JcMUJm.png]

Gonna score my first goal of the season

[Image: 2JcMUJm.png]

the winnipeg aurora wow

[Image: Bruins10.gif]
Thanks to @enigmatic , @Ragnar and @sulovilen for the sexy Signature