Create Account

Chirper #37 (AC Week #495)

I'm not sure what my other chirper should be today so, uhhh....have a great day y'all Smile

big chrips today

[Image: wizard_literal2.gif]
[Image: SZRCDpe.png]

Cats who like water are probably mew-maids.

[Image: wizard_literal2.gif]
[Image: SZRCDpe.png]

Happy Tuesday

[Image: hbtB38x.png]
                                                  Canada Knights Monarchs Thank you Enigmatic for the sig!  Monarchs Knights Canada
                                                                      [Image: qGhUIfY.png]  Monarchs Knights [Image: YADp0uU.png] 

Missed my first 2 chirps in monday so whatever

[Image: hbtB38x.png]
                                                  Canada Knights Monarchs Thank you Enigmatic for the sig!  Monarchs Knights Canada
                                                                      [Image: qGhUIfY.png]  Monarchs Knights [Image: YADp0uU.png] 

10-24-2023, 09:17 AMUberBJ Wrote: Red Pandas are classified as a carnivore despite their diet consisting of 98% bamboo.
Amazing

Gonna be an entertaining night with all the games.

[Image: F84OPdM.jpeg]
Shoutout TheOPSquid for the Sig

Bongos are Reprehensible Kevin

[Image: F84OPdM.jpeg]
Shoutout TheOPSquid for the Sig

Chirper payouts have been fixed and the world is once again at peace

[Image: Keven.gif]
Thanks to @enigmatic, @Matteo, @sulovilen, @zeagle1, and @TheOPSquid for all the sigs!
Czechia Malamutes Rage Czechia
Canada Citadelles pride syndicate

Central division is still incredibly close. There's going to be a tight race for higher seeding and home advantage.

[Image: Keven.gif]
Thanks to @enigmatic, @Matteo, @sulovilen, @zeagle1, and @TheOPSquid for all the sigs!
Czechia Malamutes Rage Czechia
Canada Citadelles pride syndicate

10-23-2023, 06:40 PMAkoustique Wrote: eh, i guess it's something i'll get used to. welcome to the SHL, me!

welcome! chirping is just a little extra spending money. Its sound fiscal advice!

[Image: 88pk1Hz.png]

dont even get me starting on NOT CHIRPING

[Image: 88pk1Hz.png]

After my weekend away, I need a weekend of rest.

[Image: NOLA-oiduser.png]

Tired... sooooo tired

[Image: NOLA-oiduser.png]

Timber Timber Excited for the rest of this season!