Create Account

Chirper #37 (AC Week #495)

I had cake for supper yesterday. It wasn't even anyone's birthday. We just wanted cake.

[Image: 3WSeHAA.png]

Texas looking to finish this season strong!
Big game against CHI today!

[Image: 3WSeHAA.png]

Hockey in simulation and hockey in real life? I’m gonna burst with joy.

One day I will max screening. Then you'll all see.

5 wins on the road before the playoffs, yeah!

---
Ekaterina Valieva - Baltimore Platoon

[Image: ekaterina-valieva-spotlight.png]
Thanks @xjoverax for the sig!

6 games left!!

---
Ekaterina Valieva - Baltimore Platoon

[Image: ekaterina-valieva-spotlight.png]
Thanks @xjoverax for the sig!

10-26-2023, 08:55 AMoknom Wrote: the regina elk have done the unthinkable, and beaten the mighty falcons. i still think @Troy_McClure03 manifested those losses. The good news is there is one game left  Falcons Falcons Falcons

I wasn't even on the team for the first one! But I'll take credit for the next 10...

[Image: TROYMCCLURE.gif]
Colorado Raptors Capitan S42-Until Forever!
Czechia Wants you! Ask about a transfer!!

If I get one gwg this year, and it seems unlikely that I will, but if I get one it better be against Detroit

[Image: TROYMCCLURE.gif]
Colorado Raptors Capitan S42-Until Forever!
Czechia Wants you! Ask about a transfer!!

cant wait to choke away fantasy in the last playdays

Citadelles  S68 - Jarrod Lakemore - C Stampede

10-26-2023, 08:58 AMCapnCooper Wrote: I had cake for supper yesterday. It wasn't even anyone's birthday. We just wanted cake.

that's the best time to eat cake when you don't have to share it with anyone

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

Thirsty Thursday!  Hope everyone has a great one today!

10-26-2023, 08:55 AMoknom Wrote: the regina elk have done the unthinkable, and beaten the mighty falcons. i still think @Troy_McClure03 manifested those losses. The good news is there is one game left  Falcons Falcons Falcons

Elk Elk Elk

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

anyone been listening to some new-to-them music lately? Any good? what is it? I need some recs

[Image: d2EaZfr.png]
Former Player

10-26-2023, 09:56 AMChevy Wrote: Thirsty Thursday!  Hope everyone has a great one today!
Ill try!

[Image: d2EaZfr.png]
Former Player

Amazing job by all of the Maine Timber this season. What a jump in the standings, last week we were bottom of the league, this week we are sitting at the top!

[Image: Ak8rQKy.png?width=675&height=375]
Sig by Lazyeye
[Image: image.png?width=600&height=300]
Sig by DaBoot
Knights Timber pride