Create Account

Chirper #37 (AC Week #495)

Need to work hard before SHL debut comes. #northstars

Stars Stars Stars

i’m def behind on the chirper

“I thought I was a goalie, but STA told me forget being a goalie they make nothing, and no one cares about them.  Guess what I was a center all along and I had no idea. Now I am the toast of the town, and I am getting offers from all the GMs and Scouts.”

– Spidey Talent Agency, on Activity Check

but time to right these wrongs

“I thought I was a goalie, but STA told me forget being a goalie they make nothing, and no one cares about them.  Guess what I was a center all along and I had no idea. Now I am the toast of the town, and I am getting offers from all the GMs and Scouts.”

– Spidey Talent Agency, on Activity Check

This is a well thought out chrip that I am making with lots of thought and not thst fact that I'm working on my day off

[Image: ThkcuFb.png]
[Image: e4CexU0.png]

This is a well thought out chrip that I am making with lots of thought and not thst fact that I'm working on my day off

Just noticed I have a title now and can feel the power going to me head

im gonna bet on shl games

[Image: 66818_s.gif]
[Image: lqfXIpe.jpeg]

nm i don't have the money for that i will not do a shane pinto

[Image: 66818_s.gif]
[Image: lqfXIpe.jpeg]

riding the migraine train today, stupid heat wave

[Image: YpRQWIT.png]
Sig courtesy @sulovilen

[Image: SyiOY8U.png][Image: showthread.php?tid=126581%5D][Image: ywpNoYb.png]

How's everyone doing?

smoked vancouver like ham, delicious ham

Had a child look me dead in the eye and ask if I was his mom…sir do I LOOK like your mother

[Image: 1161116581909246052.gif?%60] [Image: kahri.gif][Image: 1161116581909246052.gif?%60]

Jujutsu Kaisen has got to stop fuckin around and toying with me. How am I supposed to watch one episode a week. Oh my lord

[Image: mazatt.gif]

[Image: KhdDH3Q.png] [Image: q4PM2XX.png]

10-26-2023, 02:32 PMslothfacekilla Wrote: nm i don't have the money for that i will not do a shane pinto
The only way to have the money to gamble is to start gambling, grab your dreams while you still can

[Image: mazatt.gif]

[Image: KhdDH3Q.png] [Image: q4PM2XX.png]

Check in with your loved ones, say hello and tell them you love them.

I live about 30 minutes from the shooting last night. While I don't know anyone involved, this has shook a small (in population) state, called the safest state in the US just two days prior to this event.

The shooter is still at large. Which means schools, government agencies and local business have closed out of an abundance of safety and to allow authorities to do their jobs as best as possible.

Be kind to another

[Image: unknown.png]
[Image: wearingabear.gif]
render cred: @rum_ham, @Rangerjase @Ragnar @supertardis101 @Jogurtaa @Drokeep @evilallbran @Carpy48 @enigmatic
Player Page | Update Page
Armada  Forge  Finland