Create Account

Chirper #38 (AC Week #496)

You will be able to earn 100k per post in this week’s Chirper thread, up to 600k per week. However, there is a daily cap of 2 on paid chirps. You may post 2 chirps on 3 different days, 1 chirp on 6 different days, or anything in between to achieve the maximum payout. Reminder. Minimum effort for chirps may not be paid.

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]
[Image: KPt6Yuu.png]

good morning to all my Monday grinders

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]
[Image: KPt6Yuu.png]

hehehe second. (unless i’m really slow at typing which very much may happen) Anyways Happy Monday Besties!

[Image: 1161116581909246052.gif?%60] [Image: kahri.gif][Image: 1161116581909246052.gif?%60]

I just started the Post-War arc of One Piece and I'm not ok.

People who tried comparing S2 of Demon Slayer to Marineford or Ep 10 of FMAB are NUTS. That has nothing on this

Platoon Elk Elk Platoon
Argonauts Argonauts
PlatoonGermanyRaptors

[Image: AH23zKq.png]
Thank you karey, OrbitingDeath Ragnar, and sköldpaddor for sigs! 
[Image: BAL_Player_Page.png] [Image: BAL_Update.png]

Lets get the playoffs going people

[Image: Bruins10.gif]
Thanks to @enigmatic , @Ragnar and @sulovilen for the sexy Signature

Goodluck to everyone in the next sims

[Image: Bruins10.gif]
Thanks to @enigmatic , @Ragnar and @sulovilen for the sexy Signature

Monday means new Chirp

[Image: Darby-Reznor-black-and-white-sig.jpg]
[Image: Darby-Reznor-MET-sig.jpg]

Playoffs are here! Go BAP!

[Image: Darby-Reznor-black-and-white-sig.jpg]
[Image: Darby-Reznor-MET-sig.jpg]

New chirping week is one of the better things about the mondays

[Image: puolivalmiste2.gif]
Sigs by @Carpy48, @Nokazoa and me

Also now that the warm up called regular season is over I hope we Grizzlies are ready for the main course

[Image: puolivalmiste2.gif]
Sigs by @Carpy48, @Nokazoa and me

Still first page

Playoff week means super media time. Detroit smells.

[Image: TROYMCCLURE.gif]
Colorado Raptors Capitan S42-Until Forever!
Czechia Wants you! Ask about a transfer!!

Also first page of the churps is still pretty pretty good

[Image: TROYMCCLURE.gif]
Colorado Raptors Capitan S42-Until Forever!
Czechia Wants you! Ask about a transfer!!

10-30-2023, 08:29 AMTroy_McClure03 Wrote: Still first page

Playoff week means super media time. Detroit smells.
is there a media boost this week?

[Image: TheOPSquid.gif]
[Image: v2ZHYxx.png]

playoffs time, malamutes bye round

[Image: TheOPSquid.gif]
[Image: v2ZHYxx.png]

just one more week of ̷̢̨͕̘̤̜̻͕͍̳̟̯̱̻͇̣̱͖͖̗̙̄̋̓͒͑̄͂̉̂̈́̇̃͂͊̄̔͋̀̅̾͛̃̑́̊̅͛̈̎́̕̕͘̚͜͠͠ͅͅ  s̶̡̛̫̦̟̥̲̗̹̮̝̫̙͙̫͈̬̼̬̦̺̙̰͙̬̙̞͑̂̔͂̄̄̔́́͊͊͆̄̒͋̒̈́͒̓̈̿̀̐̃̿̈͗̏͒̃͑́̏̓̄̀͛̔̎͘̕̕͠͝͝ͅ ǝ̸̢̢̡̛͍͔̙̜͇̲͙͖̫̻̩͚̯͇͔̳̖̤͈̹͇̼̲̘̟͇̞͖̻̻̼̝͍͚̀́̇̈́̓̉͌́̔͐͌́̽̒͑̀̉̾̽͊͆̓̀̏͜͠͝ͅ b̶̨̢̨̡̧̛͚͕̟͖̞̱̘̳̫̯̖̼̟̘̲̠̙̲͖̖̳͈̲͔̞͙̬͍͚̪̥͇̹̫̩̼̘͖̣͍̙͚̳̯̐͊̅̃̑͂̈́͛̑̊̆̃̊͂̽̀̂̾̅͗́̿̓̃͑̌̑̓̌͊̃̔̓͆̀̿͆̾̄̑̄̍̕͘̚͜͝͝͝͝ ɹ̸̨̡̡̧̨̨̛͚͔̤̩̬̞̣̝̣͔̣̝̠͇̙͚̙̖̳͈̼̣̻̪̞͈̻̘̝̗͍̞͚̹̼̗̩̗̻͈̍̈̎͂̑͌͒̇̽̑̐͐̄̊͋̑̀̓̌͋̈́̏̐̽͑̂̚̕ͅn̸̨̨̢̛̖̱͔̬͚̫̞̹͎͖̼͚̞͔̦̖͙̳̦͇̘͌̈́̓̈̈́̉̈́̾͗͂̄̃̈́́͋̎̓̀́͛̚̚͠͠͠͝͝͝ͅ  ̷̱̙͒̊́̏͜b̸͔̩͔͍̰̝͙͋̋̾ú̶̧̡̡̗̹͈̖̻͙̱̩̩̪̱̘͓̝̞͔̟̜̪̻̲̟̜̰͙̬͓̤̜̜͍͍̠̯͚̮̩̼̜͚̳̈͋̑͛͂͑̍̿͒̍͗̇̔̆̌̈́́̈́͑͊̄̇̕͜͝͝͝ͅͅ ı̷̧̡̧̧̢̡̧̨̳͈̰͓̭͍͕̗̲͉̮̰̬͉̤̤̟̯̞͕̪̝̹̲̜͌̋̄͒̈́̍͋̎́̌p̷̧̢̧̡̢̧̛͉̤͖͎͕̟̘̘̰͙͉̹͈̞̗̞̠̭̪̹̘͈̹̦̩̻̭̮͚̱̦̏̎̏̔̓̈̃̍̇̿͑͆̅̈̓̀̂̃͆͆̊͗͊̅̐̾̾̅̔͒͋̉̀͗̊͋̉̚̚͜͝ͅͅ ư̷̛̖̩̺̣͙͓̻̹̦̝̪͙̹͙̮̮̖͙͙̤̣͖͇͍͆͋̀̈́̔̃̓̓͐̑̇͌̔̄͊͐̃̈́̊̄͆̇̄̇́̈́͛͂̑̆̅̽̿̽͐̓͛̏͌͑́͆͜͜͝͠͠͠͝ͅ ǝ̶̨̢̬̞̬͙̙̘͈̭̗̜̣̥̞͙̯̖̫̥̪̹̱̱̗̻͇̺̲͂̂͆̑̋͆̒͌̍̽̓̔̓̎̿̋̉͌̌͊͊̀̾̈͂̉̄̌̅̓̄̓̔͂̀̒̿͐͐͂̿̓͘͘͘͝  ̸̥͓̗̩̥͍̂̓͂̉̈́̉̈́̎̄̐̽̄͐̀̋́̅̐̃̆̀͗̋͊̉͗͘͘͘͘͝͝ɹ̷̝͉̳̟̘̗̹̳̙̻͈̘̦̯̺̙̟̗͓͇̫̲͓̭̱̲͓͎̲͖̘̺̗̬̰̣̮̠̟̲͔̲̤̥̳̍̂̓̎̅̆͌̌̇̔̊̈́̓͛́͑̈́͒̀͘͜͠ͅͅǝ̵̨̢̛̙̭̼̱̹̯͔̞̤̭̺̪̜̠͓͓͉̝̤̙̜̩̳̜̩͍̝͔͇̟̪̪̎̀̿̓̍̎̊̓̉̇͐̒̑̓̒̆̏̽̀̆̎͊̌̽̄́̐̌̍͆̌̌̉̄̅͘͜͝͠ͅ ʌ̶̧̡̨̢̧̖̙̥̞̼̠͖͚̻̖̟̖̻̣̼̟̭̠̖̹̻̭̝̻͙̘̪͇̳̜̫̥̻̳̭͍̈́̐̆̽̌̑̽̓́̓́͒̾̅̓̔͂͒̆́͛̆̊͋̿͋͌͂͋̉̈́͐̊͑͗͛̇͛̒̄̔̕̚̚͘͜͜͝͝͝͝ͅ

[Image: hamsahoney.gif]