GM pass

[Image: sdcore.gif]

Player Page [Image: berserkers.png] [Image: syndicate2.png]Update Page

[Image: sgu3vVP.png]
[Image: 9vq7IEu.png]

GM pass

[Image: 66624_s.gif]
[Image: 56096_s.gif]
Credit to Ml002, King, Wasty, Carpy, Bruins10, Rum_Ham, Turd Ferguson, Ragnar and Enigmatic for the sigs.
Forge Stampede Inferno Specters Wolfpack Platoon Armada Scarecrows Uk

Player page | Player updates
[Image: wMGKypg.png]

HO Pass

Guy Incognito - D - #24
Texas Renegades
Season 77
34-14-2
Regular Season - [G 3] [A 13] [Pts 16] [+/- +19] [PIM 18] [Hits 30] [SB 142]

[Image: ERs3IrD.png]

wjc fileworker pass

[Image: Evok.gif]

[Image: merha.gif]
(This post was last modified: 11-18-2023, 05:25 PM by CloudRobot. Edited 1 time in total.)

1. Milestones +3TPE
https://simulationhockey.com/showthread....pid3439002

2. Written, up to 4 TPE - Shiny Grab Bag: Pick up to 4 topics related to the All Star Game to write about! Each topic is worth 1 TPE. Each answer must be 50+ words.
a. The presumable top forward line of both conference teams this season is two teammates plus one from a division rival. For the East, Lacksamus and Svoboda of New England will have their line completed by either Shoyo Hinata of Atlanta or Ricky Koivu of Philadelphia. In the West, Edmonton's Winter and Surkhi-Ze'ev teaming up with an old nemesis in Ekholm-Gunnarsson gives me the shivers as a goalie. Which of these top lines do you think will score more this ASG?
I would definetly have to say the east's first line. You already got 2 players with line chemistry with Svoboda and Lackamus, with by themselves is already amazing and now you add another superstar to the mix. If I was the West I would watch out this line will be practically impossible to stop.
b. Both conferences also have two pairs each that played together all season. The East has the top pairings of the Wolfpack and Forge, while the West has those of Edmonton and Winnipeg. If you were coaching these games, would you keep those pairs together, or would you mix them up?
If I had the Luxury to pick 2  of those teams, first of all I would be very happy and thankful. But if I had to select, Im going with Edmonton nd New England 100%. new England dominated in the regular season and the Blizzies won the cup.
c. Goalie picks were intersting this year; only one cup finalist will suit up for this allstar game. Which goalie tandem - Time and Brzęczyszczykiewicz or Fantobens and Karsikko, would you pick to play in front of? Remember that in the All Star Game, the backup will get minutes!
This is a really hard one to choose. looking at wins you would have to choose the east but Im leaning torwards the west. Both of the golaies Justintime and the other word name guy have top goals saved above average, these are top tier goalies and they will have to save shots that they shouldnt to win agaisnt these superstar teams.
d. Why should YOUR player have made the all star game, and why should you be the last man in? (If your player did make the all star game, argue for one of your teammates instead!)
This is a weird one becuase im still in the SMJHL but I will try to make an argument. Mac Turner shouldnt be in the All Star game for putting up the points. He NEEDS to be there for entertainment. Everyone loves a good fight and thats what Mac Turner would bring.

+4 TPE

3. Tell me about your teammate who made the all star game! Who are they, why were they an obvious choice to make the All Star roster, and what do you expect from them this ASG? (If more than one of your teammates made the game, pick one of those players other than yourself. If you are the only player on your team selected for the all star game so far, write about your team's candidate for last man in instead.)
So my teammate who made the big, glorious, All-Star game was William Tree. yes. A rookie. Can you belive it? This kid must be good, real good, for his first season to be admitted to the big game. Now I must admit  Toronto is rebuilidn gand doesnt have Big name superstras yet. But this Kid is one in the making. It reminds me of a couple yeras ago when the NHL had a Jack Hughes in the all-Star game. I belive William tree was a must for the game simply because everyone loves a good rookie? I mean who doesnt. Any fan diehar or not would love to see the futuure of the leauge play in front of their own eyes. I have high hope for Tree and I know he will be going places. Hopefully Mac Turner when he gets up here will help him and the rest of the north stars get there.

+3 TPE
-----------
Total allowed 8 TPE 

[Image: rGE8JTw.png]
Ty to Eni's Sig Shop
[Image: 2UUYSbn.png]
ty to ragnar

GM Pass

[img=0x0]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/889201044154904606/1150524829653536909/mikko.png?ex=65bff03f&is=65ad7b3f&hm=7f3229285f883239ca6017785e905ed3ff0a8b42b94f57638f43c11a5e635414&[/img][img=0x0]https://simulationhockey.com/tradingcards/4028.png[/img][img=0x0]https://simulationhockey.com/tradingcards/5431.png[/img][img=0x0]https://simulationhockey.com/tradingcards/5570.png[/img][img=0x0]https://simulationhockey.com/tradingcards/7241.png[/img][img=0x0]https://simulationhockey.com/tradingcards/5906.png[/img][img=0x0]https://simulationhockey.com/tradingcards/6149.png[/img][img=0x0]https://simulationhockey.com/tradingcards/7950.png[/img]

11-16-2023, 12:21 PMRAmenAmen Wrote: GM Pass 2: Electric Boogaloo

GM Pass 2: Electric Boogaloo Too

[Image: loreoh.gif]
[Image: eP8F2Ne.png][Image: xm4idGe.png]

[Image: OgNASDg.png][Image: JvdaXOj.png]
[Image: VGl3CB4.png]

PT pass

[Image: DrunkenTeddy.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]  |  [Image: sXDU6JX.png]
(This post was last modified: 11-16-2023, 09:12 PM by Nike. Edited 2 times in total.)

Code:
1. Milestones, up to 3 TPE.
Milestones are folded in with All-Star Week.
https://simulationhockey.com/showthread....pid3439021

Code:
2. Written, up to 4 TPE - Shiny Grab Bag: Pick up to 4 topics related to the All Star Game to write about! Each topic is worth 1 TPE. Each answer must be 50+ words.

Code:
a. The presumable top forward line of both conference teams this season is two teammates plus one from a division rival. For the East, Lacksamus and Svoboda of New England will have their line completed by either Shoyo Hinata of Atlanta or Ricky Koivu of Philadelphia. In the West, Edmonton's Winter and Surkhi-Ze'ev teaming up with an old nemesis in Ekholm-Gunnarsson gives me the shivers as a goalie. Which of these top lines do you think will score more this ASG?
The pair of Wolfpack from the East are more likely to create offense in the All-Star game. When you look at the season that Lacksamus had, it is a pretty incredible statistical season. But Svoboda was not far behind either. Svoboda seems to just know how to put the puck into Lacksamus’ wheelhouse. 65 snipes and celebrations on the year for those two is just not a number you are likely to see again soon. Hinata on top of that is just going to make for a massacre for the goalies in the West.

Code:
b. Both conferences also have two pairs each that played together all season. The East has the top pairings of the Wolfpack and Forge, while the West has those of Edmonton and Winnipeg. If you were coaching these games, would you keep those pairs together, or would you mix them up?
If you are coaching the all-star game, you just have to remember its an opportunity for a lot of these guys to play with other stars around the league that they might not otherwise get the chance to play with. And when you have defensive pairs that mesh so well all season, there is a propensity to try and keep them together, but it is just more fun to let them go out and mix-match with other players that they haven’t played with before. For those reasons, I’m mixing up the Edmonton and Winnipeg defenders if I’m coaching the West.

Code:
3. Written, 3 TPE, The Teammate One (150 words min.)
Tell me about your teammate who made the all star game! Who are they, why were they an obvious choice to make the All Star roster, and what do you expect from them this ASG?

I mean, what is there to say about Adelie. Have you seen that pretty big old Moose? There is nobody quite like Moose when it comes to on-ice performance. Pengu has been a rock ever since they set foot in Chicago. While we have historically been one of the better teams from a defensive standpoint, it gets harder every year to keep up with some of the talent in the Western Conference. And yet, despite a continued and storied career for Pengu, they are one of the most trusted members of a very talented Chicago backend. Important to note that Pengu was the only defensemen (other than the last player in) that wasn’t part of the Edmonton or Winnipeg back end. That’s a tall order to beat out the entire rest of the top flight defenders in the Western Conference. However, for those of us that spend lots of time with Moose, it is absolutely no surprise that they were the one who made the Western All Star roster.

[Image: kickz_jr.png]
Thanks to Merica for my sig

GM + HOe pass

Thank you to @Revontulete for the sig! [Image: Edzus_Ozolins.png?ex=663422ef&is=6632d16...f173626fb&]

Fileworker Pass

[Image: RichSHL.gif]
Thanks to sulovilen for the sigs!
Adam Prpich Portal Link

Check out past episodes of Rich and Luke!
(This post was last modified: 11-21-2023, 11:47 AM by thiefofcheese. Edited 1 time in total.)

Code:

Link your Milestone claim as task 1 for up to 3 TPE towards your 8 total.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Post your claim in the milestones thread for tpe earned per stat, and then link that post in your ASW submission. This is done because the person who grades ASW will be a different person than double-checks milestones.

MILESTONES LINK UNDER CONSTRUCTION

Milestones Claim
+3 TPE

Code:

Well I am definitely a homer so I am going to have to go with a vehement East here.  Though I will say that LEG scares me a bit.  Been chasing LEG for my whole career and can not assume anything when they are on the ice.  But still going with the East.

+1 TPE

b. Both conferences also have two pairs each that played together all season. The East has the top pairings of the Wolfpack and Forge, while the West has those of Edmonton and Winnipeg. If you were coaching these games, would you keep those pairs together, or would you mix them up?[/code]

Of course you keep them together.  I realize this is a fun game and you mix things up, but when players are together that much they build a kind of sixth sense and can have even more fun on the ice when the pressure is off.  If it aint broke, dont fix it

+1 TPE

c. Goalie picks were intersting this year; only one cup finalist will suit up for this allstar game. Which goalie tandem - Time and Brzęczyszczykiewicz or Fantobens and Karsikko, would you pick to play in front of? Remember that in the All Star Game, the backup will get minutes![/code]

d. Why should YOUR player have made the all star game, and why should you be the last man in? (If your player did make the all star game, argue for one of your teammates instead!)[/code]

Code:
Tell me about your teammate who made the all star game! Who are they, why were they an obvious choice to make the All Star roster, and what do you expect from them this ASG? (If more than one of your teammates made the game, pick one of those players other than yourself. If you are the only player on your team selected for the all star game so far, write about your team's candidate for last man in instead.)

NEW put up an impressive 5 players in the all star game this year.  All we are short is the one and only @Snussu (Outdoor Truck) and we'd have a full line of NEW across the ice.  And we should talk about the fact that Truck got shafted by not being included in the all star game.  I have not looked at the stats of his player vs the others that did get picked, but come on!  Dude is a beast on the ice and yes the committee just looks right past him?  I have to imagine there is some bias there or something.  Or they just do not want 5 NEW players on there, but he earned it!  If snussu does not get the last player in I may have Lacksamus protest the game.  Seriously though - make it happen people.  We can not let this slide.  Outdoor truck or riot

+3 TPE

[Image: thiefofcheese.gif]

[Image: Yztckjo.png] 

Sig credit: Ragnar, Carpy48, High Stick King

(This post was last modified: 12-04-2023, 12:06 PM by Cycro. Edited 4 times in total.)

1) https://simulationhockey.com/showthread....pid3440488

6)
[Image: photostudio-1700192942449.jpg]

7)
[Image: photostudio-1700191952862.jpg]

@PapaSorin Can you repost your images please?

[Image: photostudio-1710898490476.jpg]

Code:

Code:

Link your Milestone claim as task 1 for up to 3 TPE towards your 8 total.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Post your claim in the milestones thread for tpe earned per stat, and then link that post in your ASW submission. This is done because the person who grades ASW will be a different person than double-checks milestones.

https://simulationhockey.com/showthread....pid3439041

+3 TPE 

Code:

Code:
c. Goalie picks were intersting this year; only one cup finalist will suit up for this allstar game. Which goalie tandem - Time and Brzęczyszczykiewicz or Fantobens and Karsikko, would you pick to play in front of? Remember that in the All Star Game, the backup will get minutes!
d. Why should YOUR player have made the all star game, and why should you be the last man in? (If your player did make the all star game, argue for one of your teammates instead!)
A. Overall, I think the West is going to have to highest scoring line in the all star game. The reasoning is that Evan Winter, Benjamin Surkhi-Ze'ev, and Lias Ekholm-Gunnarsson scorings are all higher up than the Easts first lines players except for of course Ivan Lacksamus. Those three players have made in the 2nd 3rd and 4th place in most points so with limiting information, I have to go with the East. (72 words) +1 TPE 

B. I mean if you want to win the All star game then probably yes, because the parings are already working out for the teams. But in my opinion, they should mix up the lines so there is at least one different team in the lines so it can be more fun and less the same thing as the regular and the offseason line chemistry. (64 words) +1 TPE 

+2 TPE overall 

Code:

Code:
Tell me about your teammate who made the all star game! Who are they, why were they an obvious choice to make the All Star roster, and what do you expect from them this ASG? (If more than one of your teammates made the game, pick one of those players other than yourself. If you are the only player on your team selected for the all star game so far, write about your team's candidate for last man in instead.)

My future up coming teammate that made it to the All star games is Meta Knight from the Minnesota Monarchs. Well it was an obvious choice because he was the best player in the Monarchs in points wise and that all the teams would have at least one player in the all star roster. With Edmonton, Philadelphia, New England, Winnipeg, and Atlanta toying the league in points, it was obvious that only one player would've made the cut. I except from Meta Knight at least a point, most impressively a goal, he isn't as developed yet like the other dominating players but a point would still be expected from this blood bath all star game. Getting 100 points is such an accomplishment in the J, but in the SHL more than 100 points is needed to make the cut, maybe it's a offense changing thing but it is very interesting to see the sims like that in 66 games. Maybe in the future with all the prospects incoming and developing into excellent players, there will be more green and purple! (180 words) 

+3 TPE 

3 + 2 + 3 = 8 TPE in total

[Image: hbtB38x.png]
                                                  Canada Knights Monarchs Thank you Enigmatic for the sig!  Monarchs Knights Canada
                                                                      [Image: qGhUIfY.png]  Monarchs Knights [Image: YADp0uU.png] 

GM Pass

[Image: FG1uDPY.png][Image: QAcQptc.png]