Create Account

Chirper #41 (AC Week #499)

11-21-2023, 01:00 AMswoosh Wrote: What's your favorite Thanksgiving side dish?

sweet potatoes, especially with lots of brown sugar. the secret tech is to do a no turkey, only sides, salad, and dessert thanksgiving

[Image: 88pk1Hz.png]

well you know it has to happen, but I didn't expect it this early, GL up in the show @sliceruser, we'll try our hardest to win this one for you <3

[Image: image.png]  [Image: lap-teamsig.png]
@jason kranz sig elite / @sulovilen elite sig
[Image: 7MO9RpC.png] [Image: G1cbXSf.png] [Image: gdppv5N.png]
Panthers Ireland Highlanders

Thirsty Thursday?  Nay!  Tis Tuesday!  Unfortunately, statistically the most depressing day of the week.  What are you doing today to counteract that stat?

Another day. Getting closer to the season.

[Image: CptSquall.gif]

11-21-2023, 09:46 AMViN Wrote: Damn, wish I got a 5 day weekend. At least I have 4 tho.
I have coworkers who took the whole week off. Technically we get Thurs/Fri and then i took tomorrow just because i can

Platoon Elk Elk Platoon
Argonauts Argonauts
PlatoonGermanyRaptors

[Image: AH23zKq.png]
Thank you karey, OrbitingDeath Ragnar, and sköldpaddor for sigs! 
[Image: BAL_Player_Page.png] [Image: BAL_Update.png]

Also, still PPG in WJC.

[Image: CptSquall.gif]

I want to make a media but I also don't want to

[Image: hbtB38x.png]
                                                  Canada Knights Monarchs Thank you Enigmatic for the sig!  Monarchs Knights Canada
                                                                      [Image: qGhUIfY.png]  Monarchs Knights [Image: YADp0uU.png] 

Same with jobs

[Image: hbtB38x.png]
                                                  Canada Knights Monarchs Thank you Enigmatic for the sig!  Monarchs Knights Canada
                                                                      [Image: qGhUIfY.png]  Monarchs Knights [Image: YADp0uU.png] 

ah.  another day, another .50 in the ol bank account.

[Image: IfKS6PC.jpeg]

"Settle down"

Your eyes ever on me
Watching for a trip or fall
Nothing but the best

Stuck in the same place
On a treadmill ever constant
No progress in sight

Thanksgiving week at work goes so slow.

[Image: rotti.gif]

I am ready for a full day of football thursday

[Image: rotti.gif]

11-21-2023, 10:07 AMsoevil Wrote: And I you. Everyone is doing good. Silas is a terrible three-rex and Stella is a sweet little angel 8 month old. How are you and yours?
About the same haha. I'm very relieved that we're almost out of the 3's with our first.

[Image: jwpshl.png]

chirping like crazy