Create Account

Chirper #41 (AC Week #499)

11-23-2023, 12:09 AMhhh81 Wrote: We just had our most unhinged D&D session in 2+ years? @sve7en @sköldpaddor @lespoils @Esso2264 @LarryTheMVP
this is fake news i would never kill an innocent NPC because i saw 7 miss a grapple

this is d&d slander

Forgot to do this completely

[Image: jE4ioeC.png][Image: meOh9pz.png]

Maybe fhm will forgive me

[Image: jE4ioeC.png][Image: meOh9pz.png]

11-23-2023, 05:05 AMdankoa Wrote: I don’t even need the money I just be chirpin for the love of it
chirping is an art form, doing it for the love of the game not the cash

[Image: TheOPSquid.gif]
[Image: v2ZHYxx.png]

Unfortunate exit for UCORCAL in the WJC but I'd like to thank the squad for picking me up and giving me an A on the jersey. We'll be back next tourny!

[Image: TheOPSquid.gif]
[Image: v2ZHYxx.png]

LFG, Team Ice, into the WJC quarterfinals

[Image: A3AlstA.png]

Also, Happy Thanksgiving to all who are celebrating, very jealous of everyone’s turkey

[Image: A3AlstA.png]

How the fuck did you pull up to the motherfuckin' party and forget the Percs?

[Image: VkRiFym.png]

[Image: dankoa2004.gif]

Chirp Chirp - can't forget to post for the money

[Image: 4zfXx6o.gif]
[Image: 9sKIbXE.png]

11-23-2023, 08:58 AMEsso2264 Wrote: this is fake news i would never kill an innocent NPC because i saw 7 miss a grapple
You just told on yourself lol. I never accused you of anything here.

"Can I count the two plants on my death tally?"

Platoon Elk Elk Platoon
Argonauts Argonauts
PlatoonGermanyRaptors

[Image: AH23zKq.png]
Thank you karey, OrbitingDeath Ragnar, and sköldpaddor for sigs! 
[Image: BAL_Player_Page.png] [Image: BAL_Update.png]

If you had to live off 1 style of cooking the rest of your life what would it be? Old UK style? Scottish meat pies?

[Image: 4zfXx6o.gif]
[Image: 9sKIbXE.png]

Thanks

master of the own goal and the accidental tap-in

LGF! First in the standings Go Canada!!!

[Image: hbtB38x.png][Image: Screenshot_2024-07-25_171622.png?ex=66a4...56461ae57&]
                               Canada Knights Monarchs Thank you Enigmatic and Jaypc8237 for the sigs!  Monarchs Knights Canada
                                                                      [Image: qGhUIfY.png]  Monarchs Knights [Image: YADp0uU.png]