Create Account

Chirper #42 (AC Week #500)

Go cuda chomp chomp

[Image: pppoopoo.gif]
[Image: 7925.png]
Thanks to @karey and @JSS for the sigs!

Former USA Fed Head, Carolina Kraken Co-GM, Tampa Bay Barracuda GM

Let's chirp some more. And while I'm at it, let me annoy you about voting for the graphics contest once more where you can get free SHL cards (if enough people vote). Link.

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]
[Image: AfpXX8l.png]

Waiting for the new season to start. Let's not fall for that cup hangover!

Evan Winter
Edmonton Blizzard
Player Page - Update Page

[Image: winter-500.png]

12-02-2023, 07:53 AMCarpy48 Wrote: Let's chirp some more. And while I'm at it, let me annoy you about voting for the graphics contest once more where you can get free SHL cards (if enough people vote). Link.

Thank you for reminding me to vote!

I think it would be cool

[Image: Morleyhockey.gif]

For my player to win Most Improved (if that’s a thing?)

[Image: Morleyhockey.gif]

@fubaguy is king rat

[Image: 1161116581909246052.gif?%60] [Image: kahri.gif][Image: 1161116581909246052.gif?%60]

LIke the new addition of Chirper to the checklist!

[Image: CrazyMojitoSHL.gif]
Canada Blizzard Stars Citadelles Citadelles Stars Blizzard Canada 
[Image: d9J5DHT.png][Image: 16PgOBm.png]

I'm gonna win the cup.

[Image: zootshl.gif]
Sig credits: OrbitingDeath & enigmatic

[Image: jO2Di2N.png][Image: Voi7GNj.png][Image: 3NfeQdx.png]

Timber Scarecrows pride Aurora France

Anxious for this season to start! Would be be nice to have had all the offseason TPE by now though

[Image: CrazyMojitoSHL.gif]
Canada Blizzard Stars Citadelles Citadelles Stars Blizzard Canada 
[Image: d9J5DHT.png][Image: 16PgOBm.png]

The square of the sum is the root of all parts, think about it.

“The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. ... There are neither beginnings nor endings to the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.”

[Image: HFFO.gif]

LSD is a gateway to knowledge, you just don't like the knowledge, think about it

“The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. ... There are neither beginnings nor endings to the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.”

[Image: HFFO.gif]

Its snowing wayy too much

Hiking is fun ngl

Finally got that Bank over 30. Time to relax?

[Image: YpRQWIT.png]
Sig courtesy @sulovilen

[Image: SyiOY8U.png][Image: showthread.php?tid=126581%5D][Image: ywpNoYb.png]