You don’t have to quote me every time though

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]
[Image: KPt6Yuu.png]

Videl has also been a very consistent player this season

[Image: euPeo5t.png]
[Image: 7361srC.png]

12-06-2023, 11:12 AMkarey Wrote: I wish I had the motivation to be more active
Friendly reminder to chug vitamin D in this season
Fellas at the shop were mad I installed daylight bulbs yesterday, we’ll see how thankful they are come February

12-06-2023, 11:15 AMValorX77 Wrote: Videl has also been a very consistent player this season
Love a consistent 3 sim streak

well, the dog's health has gotten worse and the thought of it has sent me into a genuine existential spiral today, compounded by the whole vitamin d thing karey was chirping about

[Image: MvfRxO2.png]
sigs by me bitch

Half PPG so far for Cheeks as a rookie, not bad

Seems that Cheeks has found some resolve within, and maybe he'll be blocking shots for once.

tell everyone you love how much you love them folks i am too profoundly sad at 1030 in the morning. gonna go read some smut fics and try to shake loose these blues

[Image: MvfRxO2.png]
sigs by me bitch

Wednesday, finally got a couple of dubs yesterday.  For some reason, despite my best attempts, I'm not blocking as well as I should.

12-06-2023, 11:24 AMadamantium Wrote: well, the dog's health has gotten worse and the thought of it has sent me into a genuine existential spiral today, compounded by the whole vitamin d thing karey was chirping about

So sorry adam. This is the one thing i constantly try to block out of my mind and enjoy every minute with our people and pets

[Image: topalo2.png] [Image: sig-nash.png]
[Image: Rangerjasegmailcom.gif]

12-06-2023, 10:53 AMViN Wrote: Before work? Get paid to do that.

Damn! I really dropped the ball today.

Chicago off to an unprecedented start. Let's see how long we can keep it up

[Image: Keven.gif]
Thanks to @enigmatic, @Matteo, @sulovilen, @zeagle1, and @TheOPSquid for all the sigs!
Czechia Malamutes Rage Czechia
Canada Citadelles pride syndicate