Create Account

S74 mPT#1: Expectations

Although the Argonauts are still in a rebuilding phase, I am cautiously optimistic of the possibility that the team can make it into the playoffs as the 4th member of the pacific division.

[Image: gLIi4AC.png]
[Image: beegbeegyoshi.gif]

My expectations for the season are simple. All of my teammates will come to my house in real life and service me in any way I see fit. Any who refuse to comply will be punished in a manner of my choosing. These are my reasonable and humble expectations for the season.

[Image: nQDbTbM.png]

[Image: hA5o4UG.png]

My expectations this season for the Calgary Dragons are to be competitive in more games. We likely won't have a winning season, but we hopefully will have a lot more close games compared to last season.

Sven Holmberg

[Image: hexx55.gif]

[Image: mitochondriafigure1.jpg]
Player Page | Update Page

I like our expectations are tempered this season. We have another season of growth under our belts and are looking to move up in the western standings, but we know we can't quite hang with the big dogs yet.

[Image: IAP8v68.png]

pride Armada  Player Page || Update Page  Germany pride

the atlanta inferno are expected to partake in a partnership with billy herrington's former adult video production company and look to create some inferno-themed content in the near future

[Image: image.png]
[Image: dankestmemes69420.gif]

[Image: vhY18i8.png] [Image: gs89eGV.png] [Image: nBgNUTY.png]
Armada        Canada        Stampede
Falcons        Usa

My expectation is to challenge for the cup again. If we can do it once more? I don't know, there are many very good opponents. But that's the goal for sure.

Evan Winter
Edmonton Blizzard
Player Page - Update Page

[Image: winter-500.png]

For the Falcons, the expectations are a deep playoff run - Four Star finals might be a bit much to go for, but a couple of playoff round wins seem to be in our grasp, judging from the way we've started the season. Anything less would be a grave disappointment, especially with the players we're losing at the end of this season. It's not exactly the closing of a championship window, but not having a perennial All-Star goalie backing us up will make everything harder.

[Image: Skree.gif]
[Image: xSn0esi.png]

Toronto "North Stars" went through re-build phase and our team is very young. Our core has multiple seasons ti their peak. We will definitely be a mid team at the best this season, but our goal is to succeed in long term not just this season. We are having our first run and then we are getting better each season.

Stars Stars Stars

Well I think we are in a rebuild so I dont expect much as a team but thankfully it gets me some decent stats as a defender it seems

[Image: AwDqhTW.png]

For Buffalo? I would say playoffs or bust for this squad. I feel a deep push would be in the horizon, but I have not been following too closely as of late. Just being called up and all. 

38 words

[Image: IMG_2927.jpg?width=1195&height=672]

My expectations are high for our team. We eat, breath, sleep, and shit excellence and I expect nothing less than another cup victory for our group. Although the task might be a little tougher with 2 new rookies in the mix, they are of the highest caliber and I expect us to be lifting the cup again come season end.

60 words

Edmonton Blizzard Co-GM
Yukon Malamutes Hall of Fame
[Image: NwdnVLP.png][Image: fDB9MNX.png] 
[Image: 3j8MIXU.png]
Granny Panpan Count: 258

The expectation low end is to not be the worst team in the league. The high end is sneak in the playoffs and win a game?

26 words

[Image: smith2.png]

The clear expectation for this team is to run it back. When you win a cup, the only thing that will come to anyone's mind is winning another one.

[Image: 3MtyuZk.gif]
[Image: dAxJaBU.gif]

I can't place too high of expectations on my team, but I really want a meaningful playoff run. We've exited too quickly in Regina so I want one solid run before I leave the juniors.

Guy Incognito - D - #24
Texas Renegades
Season 79
0-0-0
Regular Season - [G 0] [A 0] [Pts 0] [+/- 0] [PIM 0] [Hits 0] [SB 0]

[Image: ERs3IrD.png]

At the twilight of Conner's career, he just wants to have fun. NOLA is in the hardest division in the league, it's going to be a tough season and Conner just hopes to lift everyone's spirits in the LR.

[Image: 35broks.gif]

[Image: sN8N4xa.png]

[Image: aRCIyeu.png]