Create Account

S74 mPT#1: Expectations

Billy is expecting for things not be the necessarily the best season of his career, since it is going to be his last, but things should still be good in helping Bilyl to finish out strong.

[Image: image0.gif]
[Image: psdforbrookssiganimatedwhitetext.gif]

I’m just happy to be on this team. My goalie is not the best or highest TPE in the league but she is a hard fighter and she will continue to try and help this team win. 

38 words

This season anchorage is cup or bust. With our new additions of ANCBOT1, ANCBOT2 and ANCBOT 3, we cannot settle for less and miss their window to win. Currently 2 bots have more points than me.

Urtles expectations are the same as every season, win the cup. anything less is a disapointment and anyone without that as their expectation isnt in the right mindset

[Image: 60133_s.gif]
[Image: W3cWGCN.png][Image: 3XEVZeB.png]
 Timber Steelhawks norway norway Steelhawks Timber  
Knights  Renegades norway   norway Renegades Knights

I expect a step back from how well Nevada did last year for sure, but I still have hope that we can win our division! Hopefully Ivanov can make the all-star team again.

I was expecting to lose every game. So far we haven’t lived up to my expectations as I’m assuming we’ve won some. (I haven’t watched).

[Image: puddlesoduck2.gif]

I expect that im gonna win the cup of course. The atlanta inferno are building a winning legacy and our turn to shine is coming back around! My teamates will push us to victory

Character Page RD- Quarterback
[Image: micool132.gif]

Retired players:
-Toki Wartooth
-Nathan Explosion btw
-Angus McFife XVIII

[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

To be good, which is to say that we can finally play up to our potential. It's up to us to ensure that it happens.

[Image: TRVzgUB.png][Image: dEdEwDx.png]

GrizzliesGrizzliesGrizzliesMonarchsMonarchsMonarchsMonarchsMonarchsMonarchsMonarchsMonarchs

shl-oldshl-oldshl-oldUsaUsaMonarchsMonarchs

Los Angeles is going to prove that they're here to stay for the next few seasons. Our offensive attack are coming into their prime and within the next two seasons we'll see our defensive stars beginning to mature.

[Image: npBt0yK.png]

My expectations for the LA Panthers is to continue progression into the top echelon of the league.  We’ve been in the middle of the pack for a few seasons but as a large brunt of our roster hits its peak we hopefully should become cup contenders.

[Image: 1wgIGr9.png]
[Image: MEAGHER.png]
Credit Maxy and Merica for sigs
(This post was last modified: 12-10-2023, 11:27 PM by Gordon Bombay.)

Like every season I have the expectations that we perform well during the regular season, beat bap in the first round of the playoff and then get eliminated by Phi

[Image: 75fL0ul.png]
credit to Qwest

Expectation for Great Falls in simple, make the playoffs. This is Beau Kavanagh's last push in the J and a solid playoff push is the type of action Beau needs to catapult himself into the big leagues next season!

[Image: takethehorizon.gif]
[Image: IdMkYiH.png]

[Image: NIYtQkE.png] [Image: NjFSX1z.png]

Despite what appeared to be incredible shifts in management, the team still remained together for the most part. As a result I expect Chicago to still just vibe and have a great time.

[Image: 1rdovVs.gif]

[Image: X6NDpNM.png][Image: 6eXcLdf.png]

being on a rebuilding team the expectations are low, I hope we can come out and string a couple of wins together for morale, and make it the best as possible for the young players.

[Image: Oats.gif]

[Image: 401.png] [Image: S42cup1.png] [Image: r-Wt4-AB350oooo.png][Image: WuTGq5J.png][Image: XUMDqMO.png]

This season for the Hamilton Steelhawks, the goal is to be better than the last and this season to make it out of the first round of the playoffs. Anything after that and it's the icing on the cake!

[Image: BnanaNWaffles.gif]
Sig by @Ragnar / Avatar by @leviadan
[Image: lIYTYDN.png]  [Image: qtbn8zh.png]  [Image: wu5MVvy.png]