Create Account

Chirper #44 (AC Week #502)

new week same chirp

only going up

Rainy and 50 degrees here in New England. I'd love for some real winter, please.

[Image: npBt0yK.png]

At least I don't have to go anywhere today.

[Image: npBt0yK.png]

note to self: do not set your spawn point in mountains without backup gear or frost mead

Citadelles  S68 - Jarrod Lakemore - C Stampede

Only getting 3 hours of sleep was a mistake

[Image: TheOPSquid.gif]

ya know what really grinds my gears? commentators who say someone is "doing work". it doesnt bother me that its slang, it bothers me because its so vague and undescriptive. what you really are saying is that someone is doing something well. what are they doing well? how is it helping their team or hurting the opposing team? is it subverting expectations somehow? it just provides no insight whatsoever. not to mention if you look at it literally, you are watching professionals play. they are all "doing work" by definition.

Citadelles  S68 - Jarrod Lakemore - C Stampede

Now that BG3 is out on the xbox no one in my house is getting any sleep.

Well, I will not be blackmailed by some ineffectual, privileged, effete, soft-penised, debutante. You want to start a street fight with me bring it on but you're gonna be surprised by how ugly it gets, you don't even know my real name- 

[Image: Muon-Collider-Sig.gif?ex=6581fbe3&is=656...5534def5e&]

I'd say mistakes were made but despite how tired I am, I have no regrets.

Well, I will not be blackmailed by some ineffectual, privileged, effete, soft-penised, debutante. You want to start a street fight with me bring it on but you're gonna be surprised by how ugly it gets, you don't even know my real name- 

[Image: Muon-Collider-Sig.gif?ex=6581fbe3&is=656...5534def5e&]

Hockey again today, yay.

[Image: kcP9WEd.png]

[Image: SFLJy.gif]

I wish all Minnesota Vikings fans a quick recovery from that game last night.

[Image: kcP9WEd.png]

[Image: SFLJy.gif]

Yay TPE day! Man I love Monday's on here. Real life is another matter.

[Image: Ak8rQKy.png?width=675&height=375]
Sig by Lazyeye
[Image: image.png?width=600&height=300]
Sig by DaBoot
Knights Timber pride

Lsst BTS members going away today to military :(

[Image: Jammin.gif]
[Image: wiqZK8C.png]
[Image: zS2lCMp.png] [Image: ixmZA3M.png] [Image: pxjucze.png] [Image: sXDU6JX.png] [Image: IhVx0wj.png]

Thank you @High Stick King @OrbitingDeath @Ragnar @Tesla for the player signatures! 

Start of 2nd week in the season!

[Image: Jammin.gif]
[Image: wiqZK8C.png]
[Image: zS2lCMp.png] [Image: ixmZA3M.png] [Image: pxjucze.png] [Image: sXDU6JX.png] [Image: IhVx0wj.png]

Thank you @High Stick King @OrbitingDeath @Ragnar @Tesla for the player signatures! 

Please don’t take away my chirpin rights

[Image: kickz_jr.png]
Thanks to Merica for my sig