Create Account

S74 PT#2: Food Fight

PBE PT

[Image: AwDqhTW.png]

PT Pass

[Image: pyro182.gif]

Thank you hewasajazzman, Slothfacekilla, Sulo, Frenchie, and Raymond for the sigs Smile

PBE Affiliate

Option 1

Lund is pretty upset when a teamate brings him the article. Filip has been in some fight in his career, and won the majority of them. At 6f6 and 235 lbs, he's one hell of a monster. He choose to prove that journalist how wrong he is. Lund went to a farm, and purchased the biggest chicken they had. Then he told all media, that a big fight would happen between him and this chicken in a pay-per view presented by the MMA next month. Lund personnaly invited the person who wrote the article to be in the front row of that fight. At the weigh-in, Lund and chicken both made their weigh, so everythink was ready for the fight. Obviously, the hardest part of the fight, was to catch the chicken, but when it was done, Lund broke his neck and start cooking it in the center of the octogon. He served it to the journalist a beautiful buffalo chicken mac'n'cheese. Point proved, subject closed.

171 words

Option 1:

Denebor Milasch is identified as a total pushover by hockey fights dot com. This confuses him greatly since he is a goaltender. Generally goaltenders are not considered as potential fighters in most situations so it does not really make sense why he was singled out on the website. While Denebor is perfectly capable of scrapping if necessary it just is not worth it in all his goaltender gear. So most likely he would either ignore the situation all together or choose to troll the site in some way. It would likely involve a co-ordinated effort consisting of his Kraken teammates and fans to flood the thread and just basically point out the oddity of calling out a goalie for needing to fight. Denebor would also consider staging a fake fight at practice as a joke for the media in attendance to make a joke of the whole situation. All in all it would basically be a non-issue situation for Denebor Milasch.

[Image: 1161116581909246052.gif][Image: cobb.png?ex=663d5bb2&is=663c0a32&hm=7637...ae0e53216&][Image: 1161116581909246052.gif]
Thank you @Ragnar  for the Sig!
Previously: Patrick Shepherd (S52 - S64)

O2

Even though Nash does not eat out often as he is very satisfied with his current team diet, he is more than willing to take on a sponsorship from a local restaurant. Nash always loves to give back to the community and is representing his local Chinese Asian fusion restaurant. The few things nash loves in his food are chicken rice and vegetables and the local restaurant is going to use this to their advantage. There are a lot of quick cuts and letters that Nash does not understand. He is holding products, walking around the kitchen and using his keen sense of smell to determine exactly what is being cooked in that wok. Good high quality ingredients, locally sourced proteins and veggies. This is the kind of place that Nash would most definitely visit on a Friday or Saturday night whether it is during the regular season or the playoffs. Plenty of great food to find in Buffalo New york!

[Image: topalo2.png] [Image: sig-nash.png]
[Image: Rangerjasegmailcom.gif]

Prompt 2

When up and coming restaurant Crunchy’s Chicken approached M’Baku Olubori offering a fair bit of money to have him join an advertising campaign for them, M’Baku laughed. While the food is fine, there were two issues. First, frankly Crunchy’s is a really just a gussied up fast food chicken tenders. Souless. Second, and more egregious, it took over the location of a longtime Black-owned restaurant in that neighborhood and was one of the big turning points in gentrifying a neighborhood, forcing the original residents out. He said no, they can keep their money. Instead, a few weeks after Crunchy’s approached him one of their biggest competitors—a local, beloved Black owned business--had a new billboard and print advertisement with Olubori’s smiling face smashing a plate of fried chicken and sides. It's reported Olubori took a much smaller check for this campaign than Crunchy’s offered. Say what you want about him, but Olubori sticks to what he believes in. When word got out, Crunchy’s saw their monthly sales dip in response.

Stay petty, my friends.

Platoon Elk Elk Platoon
Argonauts Argonauts
PlatoonGermanyRaptors

[Image: AH23zKq.png]
Thank you karey, OrbitingDeath Ragnar, and sköldpaddor for sigs! 
[Image: BAL_Player_Page.png] [Image: BAL_Update.png]

Honestly, that claim probably isn't far off for Cormier. He isn't much of a fighter and never has been. He spends time in the gym but it isnt time spent bulking and trying to break personal bests day after day. So if the chicken was mildly buff, it might actually stand a chance. Have you seen a large chicken? Those things are terrifying! Anyways, I think cormier would have some fun with this joke and keep running with it. Find yourself a pleasantly plump chicken, maybe even a frozen one from walmart to make it funnier. Then pose a little everywhere with it, make it look like that chicken is stuffing cormier as revenge for all his bretheren Cormier had stuffed in the past. Then post those images himself online and tag the outlet that was mocking him previously. Some things are worth arguing against, but sometimes a claim is so ridiculous it's better to play along!

Justin Time has wanted to do three things since he first put on goalie pads all those years ago: win a cup, score a goal, and get in a fight. Now that the first one is out of the way, there's nothing he'd like more than to prove his fighting prowess in his next SHL game, but the powers that be seem hell-bent on keeping him from dropping the gloves. "You're a goalie, you can't fight," they say, along with other mean things like "stay in your crease" or "if you're a goaltender, tend the goal!" Personally, I think it's all a conspiracy by the skaters to keep goalies down, since everyone already knows we play the best position in the game. Now that there are so many goalies in the league, they need any excuse they can to keep our numbers low so they don't have to focus on our problems.

[Image: RAmenAmen.gif]
sig credit: Ragnar, Sulovilen, Enigmatic, Bayley
[Image: kcP9WEd.png] [Image: DNLeeu0.png] [Image: DKMMlC3.png]
[Image: RAmenAmenPride.gif]

Affiliate PBE PT

Option 1 -

Turns out Ace Lightning is bad at fighting, according to his dumb teammate, which is fair. In the SMJHL, Lightning was known for dropping the gloves and had the most penalty minutes in the league more than once. He’s toned down that part of his game in the SHL, which is probably why he’s getting so much flack from his teammate. How does a player respond to someone calling out his manhood like this?

First practice since the comments hit the internet, Lightning cross checks him from behind, in the locker room. Then he runs away. Now on the ice, the teammate comes over and asks him what that was all about, he apologizes and offers his hand in respect. When the teammate goes for the handshake, he pulls it away and tells SIKE. This will teach the teammate not to mess with Ace Lightning, or he will have to face the consequences.

Fileworker PT Pass

[Image: RichSHL.gif]
Thanks to sulovilen for the sigs!
Adam Prpich Portal Link

Check out past episodes of Rich and Luke!

Recently, I stumbled upon an unexpected piece of commentary on hockeyfights.com, where my teammate took a playful jab at me, suggesting I might lose a fight to a chicken. As the news circulated within the team, laughter echoed through the locker room. Facing such good-natured ribbing, I pondered my response. The primal instinct to prove myself surged, maybe I should instigate a fight in the next game, proving my mettle on the ice. However, a more humorous approach surfaced, a chance to turn the tables with wit. I decided to post a picture of myself enjoying a plate of chicken on the thread, embracing the humor and demonstrating that even in the face of playful taunts, I can rise above with a good natured grin. After all, in the world of hockey, a good laugh can be just as powerful as a powerful slapshot. Camaraderie and banter are as much a part of the game as the razor-sharp blades and wit.

160 Words

Option 2

Shadow Fenix was found posing in front of the recently opened up Tofu Shop in Colorado for a tv ad. Interviews with his teammates led to believe that many of them were shocked by this outcome. “Tofu?” One Raptor described, “Why would he be doing an ad for a tofu restaurant? He hates tofu!”

Further investigation found that Fenix was paid a hefty sum of money for the ad, something that I’m sure would cause many SMJHL players to compromise their morals. We reached out to Fenix for comment, but his agent intercepted our requests, only responding “tofu” to every email we sent. We reached out to the aforementioned Tofu Shop, to which they gave a cryptic response. “Tofu,” the spokesperson dressed in a tofu costume spoke, “has been found to give special properties to athletes. We can’t give too many details about our special formula, but when various hockey players found out, they were quick to accept our deal.”

We’re not really sure what was involved in the deal that brought the star Colorado Raptors forward into the 30 second tv ad for tofu, but as soon as we find more details, we’ll be sure to update them to our beloved readers.