Create Account

S74 PT#2: Food Fight

I am not sure what I did to make this writer angry, but now is the time for my revenge. I may not be the best fighter, but I am strong enough to make people think I could be. Plus I prefer to take out the opposition legally with huge hits, not taking myself off the ice for five minutes as well. I would take a great picture for this, with me bench pressing the writers significant other with they feed me chicken. I would even have a link to a sweet video of my doing it, saucy face and all. That way I get to eat chicken, and not be punched in the face. I would rather be known for my sense of humour at taking what is an obviously some random writers terrible take than to fight someone for no reason. I mean unless they hit my goalie, then all bets are off.

[Image: NOLA-oiduser.png]

Answering for the first prompt

One time, Vaseline Podcalzone ate seven bowls of chicken strips in a single day. The fact that there is a news site making unscientific and unvalid and dare I say even preposterous claims is truly outrageous. So, it is time for Vaseline Podcalzone to reach out to the truth and make history. He will eat seven bowls of chicken strips in a single sitting, and it will be televised on live TV.

In a glorious moment, Chef Yoshi of the ISFL Arizona Outlaws has helped prep this yummy and well seasoned chicken strips using his secret mix of herbs and spices. Once those chicken strips were ready to go, it was time to get eating.

The first two bowls went down easy, but by the time Podz was done his fourth bowl, things were starting to look rough. He managed to power through the fifth bowl, but by the time he reached the sixth bowl, he unfortunately was unable to go on. Alas, this challenge was a failure.

[Image: gLIi4AC.png]
[Image: beegbeegyoshi.gif]

OPTION 2 - WRITTEN TASK

Food is food. Aumy Junior II knows how to respect food even if he doesn't enjoy it that much as others. He would definitely agree if money is figured out and they pay well, plus if there's a possibility to get some discounts further on. He might not love a certain food, but he would be there often, because he remembers all people and companies which has believed in him and gave him an opportunity. Always gotta be humble. Plus, at the end of they day there was mentioned that the restaurant brings very quality food for the table. We would film this ad at the certain restaurant. Aumy Junior II would sit at the table and eat their most expensive food. Maybe it would even be possible to make a deal with his SHL team Toronto "North Stars" to get some fans discounts if they have some restaurants at Toronto. That would be a sick opportunity to give back to the community too. However, long story short - Aumy Junior II would think about it, but everything fits well then he would agree.

183 words

Stars Stars Stars

Prompt 1

Roger is a man who holds his values very dear. One such value is that of bringing peace and love to the world through his actions. To give in to Hockeyfights.com and fight to prove himself "tough" and "worthy" would stand against one of the key tenets he stands for. While self-humiliation is not something that is befitting of a professional athlete in his eyes, it is better than the alternative of bringing violence to the peaceful sport of hockey. In order to send a strong message, Roger prepares a photo of himself eating large rotisserie chicken, with the photo being captioned "Make love not war."

Potentially an ill-conceived caption but the spirit of peace and love is all that matters for a man like Roger Murdock. Unless of course you say he doesn't give enough effort back on defense, then he'll take you by the throat, but cmon, you really gonna tell a prideful man he doesn't try hard enough? Just look at my mans stats, he's a giver not a taker. Eating chicken for a website talking trash on his name is just another way of giving, amen.

[Less than 200 words but more than 180 bless up.]

[Image: mazatt.gif]

[Image: KhdDH3Q.png] [Image: q4PM2XX.png]

prompt 2: [Image: pt2.png?ex=65909cc8&is=657e27c8&hm=a33d7...119073655&]

[Image: nokazoa.gif]

CURRENT PLAYER

[Image: sN8N4xa.png]         [Image: xd5tvj8.png]

FORMER PLAYER

[Image: ktJ2jTl.png]

When Xavier Doom was recently approached by a local restaurant to do an ad spot for them, he was very gracious to them and told them he’d think about it. He’s notoriously picking on who he endorses to begin with, and when he found out it was a place he didn’t really like very much, internally he knew he didn’t want to do the ad. While the money offered to do so was nice, Doom doesn’t really need the cash. Personally, Doom doesn’t believe he should endorse a place that he don’t actually like going to himself. He doesn’t see a need to go against what he believes, and doing so would make him feel like a liar and a sell out. Because he’s at the age where principle matters more than money, Doom knew he wasn’t going to agree to do the ad, but he didn’t want to embarrass the owners face to face, so he at least pretended to think about it for a few days before eventually turning them down. (173)

[Image: JKortesi81.gif]
SpectersScarecrowsDragonsBlizzardUsaSpectersMilitiaDragonsBlizzardScarecrows

Update Page
Player Page

Written Task: Your player has been singled out by hockeyfights dot com as a total pushover who would probably lose a fight to a chicken. This is brought to your attention by a teammate, who thinks it's hilarious. Do you respond to this by instigating a fight next game, or by posting a picture of yourself eating chicken to that thread on hockeyfights dot com?

Considering that Frøya is honestly a push over when it comes to fighting, she probably wouldn't do much about it. The idea of posting a selfie of her eating some lovely fried chicken to the thread would probably the most that she'd really go out of her way to deal with the rumours. Frankly, she doesn't really care if people think she's a pushover for not fighting as it isn't her job to do so. Frøya's job first and foremost is to win faceoffs, put up points (mainly goals) as well make sure that her team keeps a cool head and doesn't do anything to ruin their chances at winning the current game at hand. Fighting is Bog Damsel's job. Though in hypothetical fight against a chicken that isn't furious and playing on the Edmonton Blizzard, she'd probably be able to take the fight and win it. The girl isn't much of a fighter, but there's a limit to what she'd actually lose to. Either way, she'd most definitely have a laugh at whatever hockeyfights dot com is cooking up.

[Image: h1VQUxn.png]
(This post was last modified: 12-16-2023, 10:16 PM by Bonk. Edited 2 times in total.)

Hugh Manius more laughs and wonders how his dad Lil’ Manius and his grandfather Big Manius must have angered some pathetic writer at hockeyfights dot com. As the 6’6” 200-pound defenseman is not worried about dropping the gloves. Granted in the few years in the league he has yet to drop the gloves but those things will come. Afterall just look at the lineage Big Manius the Aidan Richan Trophy winner was the only Winnipeg to ever win the Turd Ferguson Trophy prompting long time Jets General Manager @Leafs4ever to retire as Jets General Manager, was his grandfather. His dad Lil Manius also a Jets and NOLA alum was a Jeff Dar Trophy winner who never known for backing down from a fight and was one of the league nastiest hitting threats on the ice during his time in the league. Therefore, Hugh does not put much merit in some hockeyfights dot com bum who probably has some issue with his family. Pathetic internet troll.

Words ~ 165

[Image: bonk.gif]
Sigs by @FlappyGiraffe,  @Steelhead77,  @ToeDragon84, @slothfacekilla, @Wasty and other dude I need to find your name

Lil' Manius

Big Manius

prompt 1

sebastien regazzoni is not someone who takes himself very seriously. he also knows that he's not a fighter, and he probably never will be because he just doesn't like putting himself in harm's way. so, to respond to the couch potatoes on hockeyfights.com who decided to call him a chicken, regazzoni went to his local kfc. he ordered some chicken nuggets, sat down, put one in his mouth, and responded to the website thread with the caption "call me chicken? i eat chickens for breakfast #nugglife". his teammates immediately thought it was one of the funniest things they had ever seen and the post soon went viral on social media. the hockey fights thread website thingy relished in the attention they got because their callout actually worked in this case; regazzoni's response brought them the clicks, views, and unintended financial support they needed to keep the website running. you're welcome hockey nerds.

Armada Monarchs Germany

Armada Steelhawks Switzerland

Armada Specters Wolfpack Steelhawks Forge Switzerland

Scarecrows pride Chiefs Riot Stars Blizzard Ireland

ty to @High Stick King @EvilAllBran and @Ragnar for the sigs

Option 2:

Ryosuke Sato was reached out to for a sponsorship deal with by a local steakhouse in Toronto to help market their new location downtown. Honestly, Sato was never much of a steak kind of guy considering the multicultural food available in the area and his fondness for food from east Asia in particular. However, of course the local steakhouse are fans and Sato went out to try some of their food at their new location and although the food does not wow him like his favourites, it was certainly not a terrible experience! The wait staff was nice and the food tasted good for the price and as a result Sato inks a deal with the owner to help market the local steakhouse. He appears on the wall as a spokesperson and also is featured in their advertisement for the new location. As long as the food and staff quality does not go too down hill from here he will happily be a part of marketing the place!

[Image: Dextaria.gif]

[Image: Niz2wua.png]  [Image: iB9r7kM.png]  [Image: 6by0kBi.png]
Thanks to @DELIRIVM, @Moreorless89 and @ValorX77 for the sigs!

Elena Maximova doesn't take kindly to the people who call her a pushover. If you look at league stats, you'll see that only 5 players won a fight this season and she's one of them. After hearing about that tabloid journalism, she took the mic off of a random journalist during an after game media... thing, and said, "I've had enough of your disingenuous assertions, hockeyfightsdotcom. Look at this graph." and she held a graphic of all the players who won a fight in the SHL this season, Nickleback style. Now she's getting meme'd by hockey fans all over the internet and she doesn't quite understand why and also doesn't really care for the attention. She doesn't feel like she has anything further to prove at this point so that's the first and last time she'll talk about that trash website.

[Image: Oqsvuu4.png]
FranceCitadellesPanthersScarecrowsCitadellesPanthersScarecrowsCitadellesPanthersFrance

option 1 graphic

[Image: image.png?ex=6590f9e5&is=657e84e5&hm=bbb...18fa04b3b&]

[Image: glutes2.gif]
Signatures by Vulfzilla, Jepox, Jess, rum_ham, Ragnar, and myself
[Image: 9vAsr7c.png]
[Image: tkMQzhf.png] [Image: tdKmZA0.png]

(This post was last modified: 12-17-2023, 01:56 AM by jj2416.)

httpsUndecided/probaseballexperience.jcink.net/index.php?showtopic=33831&view=findpost&p=663414-Affilate PBE

[Image: dc24.png]

OPTION 1
Jaromir Jagrbomb doesn't really care about hockey fights in general, so he is almost happy that they say so. If media decides to pick up on this and ask him about it, he would get a chance to voice his opinion about fighting. But if not, it would be a great opportunity to post a public response video on social media. In the video he would question the purpose of fighting: in Jagrbomb's view the game should be refereed stricter and the refs should be the ones to make sure dirty plays come with consequences. And if the refs can't do it in-game and they miss something, the league should check all the questionable situations afterwards, and hand out punishments where needed. That would make most fights completely unnecessary, as these days they are often retaliations penalties that were not called. He could also present some data on head injuries and share some opinions from former enforcers, who have experienced the fighting culture themselves. This would be a nice jab at the fighting website and also a great chance to start a conversation.

[Image: sulov.gif]

PBE Affiliate