Create Account

S74 PT#2: Food Fight

Option 1

I think it is quite hilarious too that people think I could not even beat a chicken in a fight on the ice while I already have a win under my belt in the only fight I ever had. But I guess I would play along and embrace this new reputation and see if I can trick opponents in squaring of with me. Though what would even be funnier is me scoring a goal in the next game and do a chicken type celly. That would really mock them for calling me a chicken. To be fair I do not even care people talk about me like that I think it is pretty funny actually. Imagine being the guy getting pwnd by me? What would they say about him lol? That is gonna be hilarious and I can not wait for that to be talked about in the next hockey show on tv.

[Image: Katth.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]
Barracuda Germany Scarecrows Knights

[Image: cgv4vCv.png] [Image: 95lCCDx.png] [Image: GATPRRX.png]
S50 Challenge Cup Finals Game 7
[Image: gNFVjT6.png]

Quote:Written Task: A quality restaurant that makes food your player does not particularly care for (for example a Mexican restaurant which is by all accounts quite solid, but your player doesn't like Mexican food) is asking your player to do an ad spot for them. Do they agree? Why or why not? Describe the ad spot if you choose to do it!

Do you absolutely love to eat fresh lizard meat like me? Hi there, I am Spack Jarrow, winger of the SHL Winnipeg Aurora. Come on down to The Leathery Leaf for our dinner and lunch specials. Join us between the hours of 11am to 2pm for our lunch special, Gecko Gestapo. For only $19.99 you can enjoy this deliciously fulfilling meal with an adventuring atmosphere at The Leathery Leaf.

If you'd prefer to join us for dinner, we have many specials, our popular Turtle Toes for $25.99 comes with a side of fries and coleslaw, great for those starving patrons. Also please note that If your party is 4 or more people, we will throw in a free pair of snakeskin chopsticks* with The Leathery Leaf logo on them for each of you to take home. These are an instant collectors item and something you don't want to miss out on.

*While supplies last.

[Image: uZXUIMk.png]

[Image: ecfrV4O.png]

[Image: sigrotator123.gif]
 [Image: UEX4RCQ.png]  [Image: PHI-pepe2.png]  [Image: r2pSvNf.png]
Special thanks to Carpy48, Ragnar, Merica, High Stick King, Sulovilen, sothfacekilla, enigmatic and LeSizz for the signatures!

Honestly I do not really care if they think I would lose a fight to a chicken or not. Besides, have any of you ever seen a chicken in a fight? They get absolutely vicious, I do not want any part of that anywhere near me when it could get me injured. That kind of peer pressure bs is what gets people to do dumb ass things and then eventually ruin their season. Why would I ever care what they are saying online about my fighting ability, I do not fight and do not plan to at any point. As far as my teammates finding it hilarious, it's all in good fun. We rib each other all the time and joke around, this is no different in my opinion and things would be the same no matter which teammate it is. So I'll take it just like we all do. I will leave any chicken fights to Troy anyways, he absolutely loves that stuff.

164 words

[Image: thedangazone.gif]

Option 1
[Image: 2oHv2sG.png]

[Image: EmersonSHL.gif]
[Image: uDjThoa.png]

Option 2

Julian Flörsch was asked to do star in an ad for the local dönner kebab chain. Not a bad restaurant, based on the numerous reviews, but not really food fit for a hockeyplayer. And apart from that, Julian has always been more of a shawarma person anyway.

They offered good money though, which pushed Julian in a bit of a dilemma: Am I going to take this more than reasonable monetary reward for starring in their commercial, even though I've never eaten there and couldn't care less about their range of food items on the menu.

Well my dear friends, it's very important to have principles and to stick to them through easy times and hard times. However, it's also pretty nice to have some extra cash to dump into my pension savings for when I inevitably have to retire from the SHL at some point. And in the end, who cares that I've never eaten there; if all twelve of those reviews say their meat is great it can't be wrong, right?

Falcons Monarchs Switzerland   Switzerland Monarchs Falcons
[Image: qGhUIfY.png] [Image: dGD5tIx.png]

Falcons Monarchs Switzerland   Switzerland Monarchs Falcons
[Image: qGhUIfY.png] [Image: dGD5tIx.png]

[Image: mutedfaith.gif]
Credit for the images goes to @Carpy48, @soulja, @fever95 and @Wasty

Option 2

Shnopple would most likely do the ad spot for the restaurant. Shnopple will still do it as long as the restaurant has a good reputation even if he may not like their food. Just because he may not like their food doesn't necessarily mean their food is bad. Service and reputation are the two biggest things for Shnopple in this sort of situation. Shnopple might want to talk to the restaurant about maybe seeing if any of his teammates would like or be able to also be in the ad spot. If so maybe he could find a teammate that likes their food more than he does and that might help the ad spot go a bit smoother.In the end Shnopple will be happy to do the ad spot for the restaurant even if he may not like their food or even if he cant do it with a teammate or two.

I’ve never really been crazy about sushi. It’s not that I don’t like all of the other things that you can get at a sushi joint, but something about the texture of the big pieces of raw fish just make me enjoy sushi less than the average person. However, sushi is very popular in Chicago. I’m not sure if its fish from the great lakes, but in any case, people around the city go crazy for it. So when the local fish market turned sushi restaurant came to me asking to take part in their advertising campaign, I was unsure what to do. The fans would be unlikely to see me dining out there. But when push comes to shove, I’ll do just about anything for a few extra bucks in the SHL universe. So, I told them that I would do the advertisement and even offered to do a spot on the local morning news with their head chef teaching me how to roll a few rolls. Can’t wait to see if that makes them a few bucks.

[Image: ho-lee-smokes-iihf.png]
Thanks Jove for my sig

As a food lover, Marton knows about a little restaurant in the middle of nowhere with a very special menu: all it serves is chicken and rice. But it's the best dang chicken and rice you'll ever eat in your life. There's just one catch: you might make the drive all the way out there and chicken won't even be on the menu that day; it will just be the rice. Why??? Because each day, the chef goes to the local ranch to select that day's chicken. But it's not just a matter of picking the plumpest one in the bunch. No, after the chicken is selected, it's put into a small pen with the chef who then has 15 minutes to catch the chicken. If he cannot do so, the chicken is released and there will be no chicken served that day.

So when Marton hears this taunt, he drives out to the restaurant and volunteers to be substitute chicken wrangler that day. He'll prove his worth by catching that chicken and then enjoying it for dinner. Will he succeed? Check out the Texas Renegades' Instagram to find out!

[Image: YpRQWIT.png]
Sig courtesy @sulovilen

[Image: SyiOY8U.png][Image: showthread.php?tid=126581%5D][Image: ywpNoYb.png]

this was obviously an epic troll job by hockey fights dot com to try and get more fights in the game and this time i can say that it for sure worked well because we are going to ahve at least two fights in the next few games in order to prove that theyv are a joke of a site. this is going to make the next few games hell for teh opponents of teh phorge as there will be numerous brawls and probably several misconducts as we have to prove a point and finally get that shit site with shit fights off the web. now we will hasve to get a few more teammates involved in this than initially thought since we are going to have to force a line brawl or two but we have some good teammates so they will join in and get teh job done. hockeyfights is a joke of a site and we will do whatever wa can to try and prove that this next week.

Option 1

Anyone that really knows Trevor Lahey knows that he’s never been one to back down from a fight, mainly because of how hard headed he is and he’s a little dim.  One day after practice, The Murray pulled Trevor aside and could barely contain himself while showing Trevor the article that is going viral that stated Trevor was a push over and would easily lose a fight to a chicken! Trevor was livid after reading it, immediately wanted to find the writer of that article and teach him a lesson, but that would only end poorly for Trevor, such as being arrested, suspended, legal fees and the possibility if being kicked out of the league entirely. The Murray had a better idea, let’s film Trevor eating an entire basket of chicken. Trevor was excited for this, because his favorite food after pepperoni is chicken fingers. Trevor’s only request is that they get the good chicken fingers! The ones that are 8 bucks!

162 words

[Image: captainLahey.png?width=1000&height=606]
[Image: lIYTYDN.png][Image: tCcIWQC.png][Image: 9pUocRs.png]

OPTION 1

Willow is someone who very much would take great offense to an article like that and would set out to prove herself right. Usually Willow is in the face of opposing players after scrums after the whistle, usually directing them away from the crease or giving instructions on how to shove their stick up their ass, but next game it will be different. The next game against the cross state rivalry with Los Angeles, she’s going to start something in the crease. Willow isn’t someone who really presents themselves as a fighter, standing at a whopping 5’7” people don’t realize she’s incredibly scrappy and has a mean strike a mile long. While she doesn’t have overwhelming strength or size, she’s agile and fights dirty, she’d grab a player on Los Angeles and immediately get to work. Her go to move is the alligator death roll where she’d latch onto the players side and fling them into the ground using her excellent core strength and showcase why she’s anything but a pushover. Who needs fights when you’re racking up points?

[Image: S38oOt3.png][Image: of1yZSs.png]
[Image: JzmdDrE.png]
[Image: IyckvZg.png]

ISFL Affiliate

[Image: crunksig2.png]

Option 1:
Written Task: Your player has been singled out by hockeyfights dot com as a total pushover who would probably lose a fight to a chicken. This is brought to your attention by a teammate, who thinks it's hilarious. Do you respond to this by instigating a fight next game, or by posting a picture of yourself eating chicken to that thread on hockeyfights dot com?

Today Furious Chicken woke up to the news that some ice hockey fighting website had called him out for being weaker than a chicken. If Chicken the supreme chicken, capable of playing ice hockey could indeed be defeated by some small-time chicken running around a farm I would be that small-time chicken playing ice hockey would it not. Of course this called for a response, but then came the big question, was the response going to be Chicken eating a chicken, which has this whole cannibalism thing around it that humans generally are not too keen upon. I guess not, so it would need to be a fight, but who would be the best person to fight against, first thought was the teammate who showed him this article, but aside from being Chicken’s teammate Egg also had a strong sway within the club, so Chicken decided it needed to be a swift thing, Egg needed to think it was an accident to make sure Chicken could stay at EDM. Let’s see how this ends up.

[Image: FuriousChicken.gif]

Dag-Otto is well aware that he isn't a fighter. The only time he'd ever start pushing people around and consider dropping the gloves is if someone messes with his goalie. When it comes to this online thread he would most likely just take the boring way out and ignore it. Anonymous people on the internet likely only posted that to get a rise out of him and his fans. There's no point engaging with it as there's no way Dag-Otto would come out on top. Figure the team's PR and social media crew can deal with it if they want to, if it somehow blows up enough to get more people's attention. Seeing as that's the kind of world we're living in today they'd likely make him do something public to ride the social media attention for a week. It's in his contract after all that he has to be available for a handful of PR stunts each season.

[Image: sBUQCq8.png]

Past Players