Create Account

S74 PT#2: Food Fight

Derek Martin would obviously pride himself in being a pacifist at heart... in most situations that is. In this case, its definitely not a third class hockey coverage ''news'' website that will make him fall victim to a senseless online feud. There are people worth your time for good reasons, and some not worth it at all for bad reasons, and the latter applies to the shmucks at hockey poop dot com, obviously. In that sense, more than just putting up a couple social media passive aggressive taunts, he'd be a grown man and decide to nip it in the bud once and for all.... and have the team play a part, broadcasting himself eating a whole chicken in one sitting that would act as the first intermission's entertainement on the jumbotron. First of all, chicken is good and its a great way to eat healthy, but also, how dominant is someone who can assertively eat a whole damn bird? That's how you handle it, through health and without discriminating against someone, even if they deserve it.

[Image: image.png]  [Image: lap-teamsig.png]
@jason kranz sig elite / @sulovilen elite sig
[Image: 7MO9RpC.png] [Image: G1cbXSf.png] [Image: gdppv5N.png]
Panthers Ireland Highlanders

PBE Affiliate Link

[Image: RaidTheArcade.gif]

Prompt 2:

Oh 100 percent Cal Juice is taking the bag. It's not great to endorse things you don't like but in this case it's just food and I don't really believe that fast food ads actually do anything at this point except maybe for small children who are super impressionable. Is anyone really listening to a little green frog who's always crying and drinking juice? I doubt it honestly. I would hope that it's something like Burger King which all in all is pretty harmless but also something I just don't eat anymore. Fast food is overall nasty, the only fast food I have these days is Culvers or In n Out but Burger King takes it to another level of nasty. Awful fries, greasy burgers, chicken that shouldn't even be called chicken. That perfectly fits the type of place Cal Juice wouldn't want to endorse but would just take the bag against his better judgement.

[Image: doubtfulalpha.gif]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
[Image: sN8N4xa.png][Image: 639861613880541184.png] Cal Juice [Image: 639861613880541184.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] Tomas Zadina
[Image: snacnei.png] Brady McIntyre
[Image: ice-level.svg]

Typically I don’t mind when my duckhood is questioned by random people, especially bozos on the internet with a lame website. However, I take some serious exception to being told a chicken could beat me up. There is a hierarchy amongst us bird folks and everyone knows where chickens stand. They’re at the bottom. Everyone knows that. It’s why humans have chickens as a main part of their diet. They are tasty and they don’t fight back. We’re not talking about a fighting cock either. This is just a wimpy chicken bread for being stuffed between two slices of bread. And obviously I can’t eat a chicken in retaliation as my diet most consists of worms and crumbs. So in retaliation of this stupid blog, I will get into a fight next game and next game and next game. i will continue to fight until I’m kicked out of the league. Hopefully sooner than later.

[Image: puddlesoduck2.gif]

Funnily enough, I actually am not a Mexican food fan. I feel like their food has way too much reliance on rice and beans for my liking, and sometimes I just don't like the combinations in that cuisine compared to others. When it comes to getting endorsement deals however, theres definitely more room for thought and deliberation. There's got to be key questions that get answered - like how much is the deal for, which restaurant is it (local place, or a nationally known chain?), how much effort would I have to put into this ad campaign, and lastly - if I have the food, would I enjoy it. I think that would be the order of priority on the questions I'd need to answer favorably to make my decision. I would definitely be swayed by cash, and more towards something local as well. If I could just get a quick ad done or a photo shoot, that'd be splendid. And if they have some good soft shell tacos, I'd be game for sure.

David Doug is not a CHICKEN….. well he has only been in a few fights from in between his St. Louis Scarecrows and San Francisco Pride career. David Doug is not known for as a scrapper and the entire SHL and SMJHL knows that. He is a well balanced Defenseman, and he likes to pass first… and maybe take a few shots and only hit when necessary. Through 36ish games he has been playing decent. So the 37th game he will be MOST DEFINITELY GOING TO PICK A FIGHT with the strongest player on the opposite team and try to fight them and win… and not get absolutely destroyed by them. If David Doug wins the fight he is going to comment on this hockey fight dot com thing and tell the author to go watch the fight and post a link to the fight so they can watch it over and over again. 

(154 words)

Drafted 2nd round 21st Pick by the Winnipeg Jets in S55 SHL Entry Draft 
GM of the UCORCAL in the WJC S55
S55 WJC Gold Medalist GM/Player for UCORCAL
Management Role for Russia in the IIHF
Recent Management Role / Head Coach for Winnipeg Aurora in SHL 
CO-GM St. Louis Scarecrows S57-S60
GM of the St. Louis Scarecrows S61-S72
S72 Challenge Cup Champion
[Image: 6JpC94j.png]
[Image: image0.png]
[Image: IMG_0301.jpg]

PBE Affiliate

[Image: CnPenxE.png]

ISFL Affiliate

[Image: npBt0yK.png]

ISFL Affiliate

[Image: 1091735715194343496][Image: merh.gif][Image: 1091735379956211812]
[Image: jZtKPwK.png]    [Image: Thz4BYW.png]    [Image: ivBf7yq.png]    [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

[Image: merha.gif]
[Image: kvwHYOm.gif]
gay heghog

Option 1:

Written Task: Your player has been singled out by hockeyfights dot com as a total pushover who would probably lose a fight to a chicken. This is brought to your attention by a teammate, who thinks it's hilarious. Do you respond to this by instigating a fight next game, or by posting a picture of yourself eating chicken to that thread on hockeyfights dot com?

Graphic Task: draw your player fighting a chicken.

[Image: image.png?ex=65923023&is=657fbb23&hm=665...height=431]

Xavier Beausoleil
Patriotes
Position RW
Height : 6.5ft
Weight : 236lbs
[Image: Takk806.gif] [Image: sf4IwSc.gif]

Option 2

As a matter of principal, Jimmy Wagner has generally avoided endorsements with projects, programs, and products he does not agree with on a personal level. He has turned down numerous deals from shadier companies and organizations based on their record on how they treat their employees or their other endorsements. That being said, Jimmy is a known foodie, and he and his wife both love to cook and tour restaurants in the Los Angeles area. Even if it was a food that Jimmy was unfamiliar with, or didn't particularly care for, there would be an interest in the art and the cooking taking place. If the place was on the up and up with how they handled their employees and their craft, Jimmy would have no problem endorsing the place regardless of if the food was something he preferred - he would have no trouble encouraging the population to visit if there was good reason to.

[Image: sve7en.gif]

[Image: 1tWWEzv.png][Image: 8zFnf2t.png][Image: 6Lj3x8E.png][Image: xkAdpbO.png][Image: xnZrhKU.png][Image: 9YigPG2.png][Image: bpYxJ69.png]
(This post was last modified: 12-17-2023, 11:33 PM by Tsunny. Edited 2 times in total.)

Option 1

While Sonja hated to attend press conferences -after all she wasn't a fan of the media, to say the least- but she was attending one right now nonetheless. The questions weren't too bad to be fair. Well up until one of the journalist asked her a relatively stupid question.

" Are you aware that hockeyfights dot com has claimed that you are a total pushover and said that you would lose a fight to a chicken? "

There it was, the first stupid question. Sonja could not help but to close her eyes for a few seconds. She wanted to roll her eyes soooo bad. Nevertheless, she tried to act as professional as she can.

" I'm fully aware of that nonesense, yes. My sister has shown me a couple days ago. To be honest, i find that claim absolutely ridiculous. Name me one player who has participated in every single fight since i have arrived in this leage, just one. You can't. "

Sonja would end up shrugging her shoulder quite spectaculary as she reached for her jacked and then stood up from the chair and left the room. She was not in the mood to deal with such stupid questions. Later that day she would also post an image of her eating chicken with the capture 'for hockeyfights dot com'. That was her response to that claim.

(225 words)

" Maybe someones er... they don't like me but... because i'm too good, i don't know why. "

[Image: Ant7F8q.png]

I do both. Why? Because I can and those soy boys over there calling me out need to know the full effect of their unfiltered libel and slander.

For fighting I pick out not the biggest dude on the ice, because let's be real... I'm not a goon and I want to fight another hockey player, not another bouncer. So lets look at some of the C's and wingers out there that measure up decently to me. I go in with a nice crosscheck into the boards, nothing fancy. Rile them up a bit. Then we get some chirping going and we drop the gloves to give the crowd what they truly want. After that, I beat his ass until he's bloodly on the ice and then laugh as The Timber score AGAIN on the powerplay.

As far as the chicken I eat, I'm going to go with some form of Nashville hot chicken, because that will truly prove my fortitude. Personally I prefer Hatty B's.

Code:
172 words

[Image: b6kz2LW.png]
[Image: CWUfbzX.jpg]

PBE PT

Reed Kobo - Winger - #33
Player Page- Update Page
Elijah Jones - Winger - #33 Retired
Player Page - Update Page
Toivo Kosonen - Defenseman - #33 Retired
Player PageUpdate Page
[Image: 2ew9foG.png][Image: rnSNsnU.png]

Option 2:

In all honesty, Sven Holmberg isn't a fan of Greek food. He has tried some stuff before, but he has never enjoyed it. So when his agent told him about an opportunity to do and advertisement for a local Greek restaurant, he wasn't exactly enthusiastic. He would be compensated well for his time, but he would have to make a few appearances at the restaurant on game days and eat something from there. Sven wasn't to keen on it, but he figured it'd be good to explore more of the Calgary and interact with the fans more. He stuck to traditional Greek Gyros for the few appearances, opting for the lamb option. After that, he would try an Athenian hamburger, would he actually enjoyed a lot. On the final appearance he wanted to try something different, so for dessert he had the baklava, which he really enjoyed and thought was very tasty. Though it probably was not the best meal to have before a game.

Sven Holmberg

[Image: hexx55.gif]

[Image: mitochondriafigure1.jpg]
Player Page | Update Page