Create Account

S74 PT #3: Ok, Boomer.
(This post was last modified: 12-24-2023, 11:29 PM by hockeyiscool. Edited 1 time in total.)

Option 2: Graphic
[Image: image.png?ex=659b6711&is=6588f211&hm=6a2...ab70bc561&]

Use the other one I posted down below. that explains stuff

Option 2

Graphic Task: Create an Xs and Os diagram of an offensive play that involves your goalie. It does not have to be legal or make sense. 

[Image: BwVxNyk.png]

" Maybe someones er... they don't like me but... because i'm too good, i don't know why. "

[Image: Tsunny_New_Sig.png?ex=66d56cfd&is=66d41b...e0f6dde96&]

Option 2: Graphic
[Image: image.png?ex=659b6711&is=6588f211&hm=6a2...ab70bc561&]\

Step 1: set up for the flying V.
Step 2: skate like you're breaking the puck out
Step 3: drop the puck back to the goalie
Step 4: recieve the pass and reveal that your goalie is kenan thompson; kenan takes off his mask, drops his blocker, stick and glove.
Step 5: one of your players give their stick to kenan thompson; in this example the bottom right player of the flying V
Step 6: Shouts "IT'S KNUCKLE PUCK TIME" and shoots
Step 7: Goal

I heard that Micool's grandfather Johnny Micool Senior has been really booming it up online and calling for me to be dealt to Baltimore or possibly manhattan. He says I'm too soft and that I'm nothing like his old head ass heroes from the 80s.

To all of the soft entitled boomers reading this I hope that you know that I have mad rizz. I have more rizz than baby gronk in Ohio and yall are just sus NPCs that need THERAPY! Get prepared for some oversharing about mental health. So please, save your boomer rhetoric for another rizzler. Boomers today don't know a damn thing about a hard days work. All they do is shred a few papers for 200k annually and they bought their house for a bag of russet potatoes in the 1960s. If you wanna keep your boomer opinions ongoing you can just go back to the two line pass and wooden sticks. The game has changed and yall hate to see an biracial king slaying...

While the forwards often get to have lots of fun working with the goalies on their scoring, the coaching staff usually wants less of the defensemen involved in goalie drills. Nobody really wants us bearing down and ripping our slap shots in practice without good reason. And, that is why they make the fake goalmouth covers. Nobody gets hurt and we can work on picking corners. However, as a defensive minded back end player, one of the critical elements of my game is exchanges on the defensive side of the puck. And it is critically important that those split second decisions are made correctly every single time. So each day when we get out for pre game skate or practice, we make sure that we get together and work quick clears and breakouts with the goalie tandem. We work quick rim arounds, leave behinds and even sometimes let the tendies have a little fun with breakout passes to their own blue line. Its my favorite drill because our goalies always use the last 5-10 minutes to compete trying to pot one down the other end of the ice in the open goal.

[Image: ho-lee-smokes-iihf.png]
Thanks Jove for my sig

PT Pass

[Image: Caleb_H.gif]

PBE PT

[Image: S38oOt3.png][Image: of1yZSs.png]
[Image: JzmdDrE.png]
[Image: IyckvZg.png]

ISFL Affiliate

[Image: CnPenxE.png]

PBE affiliate

[Image: pkHEmu9.png]

Option 1:

I’m not even sure where to start with this post, first off, my English is very good because I got a full translator so I could tell you how stupid you are with no misunderstanding. Why do you care I only have 4 goals? Since when has goals become the main thing a defender focuses on? I could never let in another goal while on the ice and you’d still say I’m not worth my contract. That’s stupid, i don’t even think there’s a salary cap in the J! Why does my contract even matter??? the people like you are the reasons this game is becoming worse. Stupid critics say if you’re not scoring you’re not good but that just discourages players from becoming good at defense. You never even played professionally either! I looked up your juniors stats and you played 7 games, is this who they’re hiring now? i can’t even call you washed up because you never were in the water anyways.

Also in the second paragraph you used the wrong you’re. Learn grammar idiot

[Image: Rn4Vt1E.png]

Option 2:

Matiss really enjoys doing drills with the goalie that way he is able to make himself better and the goalies better. One of his favorite drills to do with the goalies is to work a one timer drill, combined with a rebound follow up. For this drill it starts with a pass from below the goal line to a player that is cutting from the boards to the top of the circles toward the middle of the high slot area. Upon receiving a pass the player will take a one timer and off of that one timer if there is a rebound, the player will follow it up and try to score off of the rebound. This is a good drill to work on goalies reaction times from passes from behind the net to the slot in reaction. Time to recover for a follow up rebound. This drill is also a nice way to get the goalie to work on their eye tracking to be able to follow the puck from the left side or the right side on the ice.

Option 1:

Chirper @ OldAngryMan
That Sim Wen on Atlanta is horrible. No hustle no compete won't go in the dirty areas. Definitely won't stick up for teammates. Complete waste of a roster space. Undercooked rookie playing like garbage and holding the team back.

Chirper @ PIM_Wen
The only thing you're holding back is your hairline you old fraud. Kid will go out there and bust his balls on the ice for the team but it makes sense you can't see that since you dropped your glasses and can't pick them up. I'd like to see you take on even a minute of icetime out there just so we can laugh at you. I'd say challenge him to a fight but he'd put you in a morgue before you realized he even moved. Go back to slashing people in your men's league at midnight just to feel good about yourself. Absolute coward who doesn't even deserve to hold his gloves for him.

158 words

[Image: Jepox.gif]

Nathan’s the last fucking person who should be traded off the Panthers you fuckin kidding me?  The game passed you by like 15 fucking years ago whining about not hitting other guys every shift.  You should probably retire before you say some other old man dumb shit like Don Cherry did with the poppies or whatever the fuck.  You said shit just as stupid as he did about hockey.  You’d probably like Nathan much more if he was some shitty pylon in front of the net like Jack Johnson but would give some skater a concussion every other game.  If you were the Panther’s GM they’d be 0-66 how much you about physicality and the “hockey etiquette” vs building a competent fucking roster.  Probably hate having players not Canadian either acting like it’s fuckin 1920 and no one outside Ontario or Quebec knows about it.

[Image: 1wgIGr9.png]
[Image: MEAGHER.png]
Credit Maxy and Merica for sigs

ISFL Affiliate
User: Jumbo

[Image: jumbobone19.gif]

[Image: cEbgUph.png] [Image: 1DL5JDX.png] [Image: vjZu62e.png] [Image: EnHtzQl.png] [Image: NwdnVLP.png]
Thanks to @DELIRIVM @sköldpaddor @Merica for the Sigs