Create Account

NWJHL GM APPLICATIONS OMG YES FINALLY AMIRITE

Quote:Originally posted by Teztify@Nov 19 2012, 03:48 PM

The new rule that LazyEye made 2 seasons before you stepped down was pinned.

False, we talked about this Tez... you flipped shit and apologized.

“The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. ... There are neither beginnings nor endings to the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.”

[Image: HFFO.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by PostWhoreFromOntario@Nov 19 2012, 03:49 PM

False, we talked about this Tez... you flipped shit and apologized.

If I recall it wasn't in the Rules section like it should have been (but neither was Hoggie's rule if I remember correctly, I could be wrong, there was barely anything there back then.) But I know Lazyeye's rule was pinned in a thread titles "RULE CHANGES".

Tez after the GM's are annouced.. are you gonna make a off-season sched? also are you guys worried about the recuitment drive? I know there will be alot of send downs this season and teams can send down there inactive players that have no use and it will be better if we dont get enough recruitments to fill up the rosters and also FAs will always join.

EDIT: I think i can find a few more recruitments as well..

Quote:Originally posted by Teztify@Nov 19 2012, 04:13 PM

If I recall it wasn't in the Rules section like it should have been (but neither was Hoggie's rule if I remember correctly, I could be wrong, there was barely anything there back then.) But I know Lazyeye's rule was pinned in a thread titles "RULE CHANGES".

You agreed that I got fucked up since hoggie's rule was still posted

“The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. ... There are neither beginnings nor endings to the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.”

Quote:Originally posted by PostWhoreFromOntario@Nov 19 2012, 02:16 PM

You agreed that I got fucked up since hoggie's rule was still posted
hoggie doesnt even exist here anymore Tongue

Quote:Originally posted by Dion.OvOxO@Nov 19 2012, 04:16 PM

hoggie doesnt even exist here anymore Tongue

Her account goes and her post was in the Head Office

Quote:Originally posted by Secord@Nov 19 2012, 12:31 PM
Ez people Wadey told me by the end of the week lol

Really?

Is end of the week what we're looking at then? I'd like an official statement if possible.

Quote:Originally posted by Gifter of Bikes@Nov 20 2012, 12:24 PM
Is end of the week what we're looking at then? I'd like an official statement if possible.
Yeahthat

[Image: hallsy.png]

We will no longer accept apps past tomorrow at 6pm.

So any last minute ones have time. Then it should take us a couple days to come to a decision, I'd say Fridayish

[Image: ArmiaJr.png]

# of apps?

[Image: NCQjJT2.png]
Berserkers     -       syndicate      -     Berserkers

Quote:Originally posted by JmanPens19@Nov 20 2012, 12:42 PM
# of apps?
prob too many to count

[Image: hallsy.png]

Quote:Originally posted by ♕Wadey♕™@Nov 20 2012, 01:42 PM
We will no longer accept apps past tomorrow at 6pm.

So any last minute ones have time. Then it should take us a couple days to come to a decision, I'd say Fridayish

Thanks for the update.

I will echo jman's question.

Quote:Originally posted by JmanPens19@Nov 20 2012, 01:42 PM
# of apps?

32 if I counted correctly.

32 applications, only 4 will walk out...GM

Welcome to WHO WANTS TO BE AN NWJHL GM!!!