Create Account

Chirper #49 (AC Week #507)

All: I am Brayden Point checking in from the #GreatNorth of #Canada. It is my dream to go #PROSHL. I am young with a lot to learn but am confident that I will be a solid goal leading center. Hockey is a passion of mine. Feel free to contact me with any questions.

Falcons Hockey fan for life. I pack the heat and score the goals!   Barracuda

[Image: Point_Celly-13020730.gif] 

Hattricked:

I'm done with this snow

[Image: thiefofcheese.gif]

[Image: Yztckjo.png] 

Sig credit: Ragnar, Carpy48, High Stick King

NEW and DET cup the same season? YESSSS

[Image: thiefofcheese.gif]

[Image: Yztckjo.png] 

Sig credit: Ragnar, Carpy48, High Stick King

i cant spell im dislexic

“I thought I was a goalie, but STA told me forget being a goalie they make nothing, and no one cares about them.  Guess what I was a center all along and I had no idea. Now I am the toast of the town, and I am getting offers from all the GMs and Scouts.”

– Spidey Talent Agency, on Activity Check

Shoutout to the #TBL for ousting the Minnesota Wild with a dominating 7-3 lead. It takes only 1 more goal to win in the NHL but why settle for 1 when you can dominate by 4 points!?!? Let's Go Bolts!!!

Falcons Hockey fan for life. I pack the heat and score the goals!   Barracuda

[Image: Point_Celly-13020730.gif] 

Hattricked:

Is it training camp time yet

Doing up some safety tickets today

[Image: 6bk5sdD.png]
                                    Sig by LazyEye

Fishbowl Friday, enjoy your weekend all

[Image: 6bk5sdD.png]
                                    Sig by LazyEye

Just got here, learning the ropes and getting oriented but this whole thing seems cool af

hello chriper sup

[Image: gurbs.gif]

Gotta get this CW done

Who knows how many times the bears have lost in the cup lately? Feels like a lot!

Watch and learn. No.1 pick incoming.

[Image: FTfKqANXoAAwVJB.jpg]

[Image: mattyj.png]

Guess no sleeping allowed, Cheeks is playing for Finland in the IIHF this offseason!

Cheeks is the youngest player on Finland, quite a nice accomplishment for him!