Almost friday

Player Page || Update Page

[Image: a5C9JXf.png]

LARGEST PUNISHMENT IN SHL HISTORY

Family is still sick, hopefully turning the corner here shortly

Player Page || Update Page

[Image: a5C9JXf.png]

LARGEST PUNISHMENT IN SHL HISTORY

Can't wait for the season to start! New season, new me -- hopefully with 100 more TPE applied!

[Image: qgldMOE.png]
Thanks @Amidships!

Thirsty Thursday everyone!  Make sure you hit your H20 goals today.  Check in on your hydrohomies!

Hey guys how we doing today? Me personally I feel like fighting somebody

I really really feel like fighting somebody I'm just gonna come out and say it

well well well, if it isnt the ole' chirpin board

\
[Image: v09bRKvt_o.jpg]

01-22-2024, 01:06 PMsköldpaddor Wrote: You will be able to earn 100k per post in this week’s Chirper thread, up to 600k per week. However, there is a daily cap of 2 on paid chirps. You may post 2 chirps on 3 different days, 1 chirp on 6 different days, or anything in between to achieve the maximum payout. Reminder. Minimum effort for chirps may not be paid.
How did we lose

01-22-2024, 01:06 PMsköldpaddor Wrote: You will be able to earn 100k per post in this week’s Chirper thread, up to 600k per week. However, there is a daily cap of 2 on paid chirps. You may post 2 chirps on 3 different days, 1 chirp on 6 different days, or anything in between to achieve the maximum payout. Reminder. Minimum effort for chirps may not be paid.
How did we lose

maybe comeback

suh dude

its tuesday ma dudes

01-25-2024, 11:24 AMEsso2264 Wrote: its tuesday ma dudes

are you a time traveler?

[Image: lespoils.gif]

oilers game lets get it!

[Image: Oats.gif]

[Image: 401.png] [Image: S42cup1.png] [Image: r-Wt4-AB350oooo.png][Image: WuTGq5J.png][Image: XUMDqMO.png]

Hehe

“I thought I was a goalie, but STA told me forget being a goalie they make nothing, and no one cares about them.  Guess what I was a center all along and I had no idea. Now I am the toast of the town, and I am getting offers from all the GMs and Scouts.”

– Spidey Talent Agency, on Activity Check