Create Account

Tate 1/28 [2x IIHF]
(This post was last modified: 01-30-2024, 02:53 PM by Keven. Edited 3 times in total. Edit Reason: Changed title back to normal submission and included [2x IIHF] )

This is the first graphic I've made since the last graphic I made when I joined this site. So yeah, it's been a while. I have to figure out fonts but I'm working my way there.

[Image: Bn74cWw.png]

[Image: lqfXIpe.jpeg]
[Image: p82ugau.png]

Hi @Tate,

Thanks for submitting your graphic. I'm just giving you a heads up that we don't allow edits to posts after the submission date. It looks like you changed the title of your post after the deadline, so we had already collected your submission and began the normal grading process instead of treating it as a rookie task. You'll need to submit a different graphic to be graded as a rookie task. Fortunately, your submission qualifies for a [2x IIHF bonus] since it features your player's IIHF nation and was submitted during IIHF week.

If you have any questions please let me know.

[Image: Keven.gif]
Thanks to @enigmatic, @Matteo, @sulovilen, @zeagle1, and @TheOPSquid for all the sigs!
Czechia Malamutes Rage Czechia
Canada Citadelles pride syndicate

01-30-2024, 03:12 AMKeven Wrote: Hi @Tate,

Thanks for submitting your graphic. I'm just giving you a heads up that we don't allow edits to posts after the submission date. It looks like you changed the title of your post after the deadline, so we had already collected your submission and began the normal grading process instead of treating it as a rookie task. You'll need to submit a different graphic to be graded as a rookie task. Fortunately, your submission qualifies for a [2x IIHF bonus] since it features your player's IIHF nation and was submitted during IIHF week.

If you have any questions please let me know.

Okay no problem! My bad, but nice that it still worked out for IIHF. Thank you Smile

[Image: lqfXIpe.jpeg]
[Image: p82ugau.png]

The above contributions were assessed by a panel of graders, who determined the following median values. For specific comments, please join the graphics discord and link your post in the “submission feedback” channel. From there, a grader will be able to offer you specifics on how to improve your graphics. This decision was reached with HO in an effort to increase graphic communication while lowering the turnaround times of the grading process.

Sig 1: 2.5 / 5 - $1.5M (2x IIHF)

Total: $1.5M

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]
[Image: AfpXX8l.png]