Player Page- Update Page
Elijah Jones - Winger - #33 Retired
Player Page - Update Page
Toivo Kosonen - Defenseman - #33 Retired
Player PageUpdate Page
[Image: 2ew9foG.png][Image: rnSNsnU.png]

PBE Affilate- https://probaseballexperience.jcink.net/...t&p=686097

[Image: dc24.png]
(This post was last modified: 02-18-2024, 12:30 AM by NaomiMannequeen.)

Written Task: If a teammate asked you how best to train hand-eye coordination, what advice would your player have for them? As before, your player does not need to be correct. Feel free to write absolute madness, flex your knowledge of real-world athletic training, or anywhere in between.

If asked to by a teammate or even potentially a young kid with big aspirations, Frøya would do her best to help the person who came to her with hand-eye coordination drills. She practices about twice a week specifically on her hand-eye coordination with a multitude of drills that focus on various aspects of the skill, such as being able to keep an eye on one object at a time, being able to look at multiple objects at the same time with her peripheral vision or being able to look at a play and being able to predict where the puck is gonna go from the initial shot. Any simple drill will do. From juggling the puck around to trying to bat pucks into the net to even just dribbling some balls with both hands, anything like that will be valuable to learn how to tip in goals and intercept passes. If her teammate asked for assistance with performing the drills to, she'd happily help!

[Image: h1VQUxn.png]

OPTION 2 - WRITTEN TASK

Hand-eye coordination is very important in modern hockey and Aumy Junior II was thought as a kid that he has to have it at a very high level to be a successful player one day. His father in his childhood had a simple training once a week. They had three small mirrors - one ahead of Aumy Junior II, one on the left and one on the right. The job was to quickly change view - look at himself fastly on different mirrors. That was a great training for eyes to get better hand-eye coordination. Aumy Junior II thinks that it really helps players to get better without the training on the ice and he is still using this simple, but very unique and interesting training method. Even some of his teammates on Toronto has tried it, confirming that first improvements can be seen pretty fast. It's almost a part of his daily routine now. Aumy Junior II suggests everyone to try it!

161 words

Stars Stars Stars

Quote:Written Task: If a teammate asked you how best to train hand-eye coordination, what advice would your player have for them? As before, your player does not need to be correct. Feel free to write absolute madness, flex your knowledge of real-world athletic training, or anywhere in between.

Spack Jarrow was hitting the weight room when he was asked by a teammate how he seemed to have such good hand-eye coordination when tipping shots, since that was a big aspect of Jarrow's game.

Jarrow reflected back to his youth, where he spent the majority of his free time in the bowels of the ship in near darkness with just a candle for vision as he hit whatever he could find with his prize possession. A wooden hockey-stick he had forged together the ends from two different sticks. It wasn't the prettiest, but it was all he needed at that time to keep his dreams alive.

"I don't think my methods would do well for you." Jarrow paused to smile to himself before continuing. "Have you tried chugging a can of energy drink before a game? Maybe that'll speed up your reflexes?".

Jarrow can't quite describe the look on the teammates face when he suggested that but he thought it was probably disappointment as the teammate left without responding back.

[Image: yyo9APg.gif]

If there is one thing that Denebor Milasch excels at its hand eye co-ordination. As a goal tender the ability to not only track pucks, but make sure the glove, blocker, or pads are in front of it is literally his whole job. So if a player were to approach Denebor about getting better at it, he would have a few pieces of advice. First and foremost, get things thrown or shot at you. It will force you to work on the hand eye co-ordination or get hit which is a great motivator. Other things can done like bouncing balls off the wall and catching them, juggling, or even sewing or knitting. Honestly if the player likes to play video games, that can help as well, but I would not suggest that around team coaches or management due to it not being a very athletic ativity that will help the player succeed in other parts of their game.

[Image: 1161116581909246052.gif][Image: cobb.png?ex=663d5bb2&is=663c0a32&hm=7637...ae0e53216&][Image: 1161116581909246052.gif]
Thank you @Ragnar  for the Sig!
Previously: Patrick Shepherd (S52 - S64)

Pt pass

[Image: badwolf221B42.gif]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]
(This post was last modified: 02-18-2024, 10:35 AM by Seymour. Edited 1 time in total.)

Bean meeting one of his heroes, Hulk Hogan!
[Image: tEHFgLB.png]

[Image: geRnYPO.png][Image: 0S9kFQ6.png]
Shout out Ragnarr for these two amazing sigs

PBE Affiliate

[Image: CrazyMojitoSHL.gif]
Canada Blizzard Stars Citadelles Citadelles Stars Blizzard Canada 
[Image: d9J5DHT.png][Image: 16PgOBm.png]

Option 2: 

If a player on my team, or a player in St. Louis that I GM, my best advice would be to throw a party at my house. Sounds bad, right? Not at all. NHL 24 grind time with the team. Getting your senses toned while playing games and getting your reaction time tuned up would be the best thing in my opinion. But the best part of it is, besides from the tuning and training, it brings quality time together with the team. Having fun, getting to know each other is the best part of hockey and what makes a team better than the rest. We would set up a tournament style, having 4 consoles set up, playing each other in a double elimination tournament. This way it brings out the competintion out between the players as well. But overall, using the controller will help with the hand eye coordination in many ways, but also you may learn something about your game you can touch up with playing the game. 

174 Words

[Image: byTaUkC.png]

Option 2:

When Jay O'Neil was 8 years old he was both bored and unpopular enough with the other kids to learn how to juggle. He believes that this ability has helped him become the professional hockey player that he is today. Being able to juggle 10 balls and 4 bowling pins makes being able to juggle a hockey puck around the ice easy. So obviously if anyone asks him how he trains hand eye coordination, he'll show him his skills and even teach him a little. Being able to keep track of multiple objects and juggle them together is the same as keeping track of a puck and opponents on the ice at the same time. We'll start out with the basic three ball juggle and then move onto juggling actual hockey pucks which is much harder because they're not uniform. Being able to do something like this and practice for just a few minutes everyday will greatly improve their hand eye coordination.

[Image: riU14F5.gif]

[img=0x0]https://sig.grumpybumpers.com/host/sburbine.gif[/img]

Fileworker PT pass

[Image: RichSHL.gif]
Thanks to sulovilen for the sigs!
Adam Prpich Portal Link

Check out past episodes of Rich and Luke!

ISFL PT

[Image: 4x2jj4a.gif]
S58 Elias Armia Award Winner

Well to be honest with you i have been thinking about what i would ask a legend like bobby orr for a very long time. As a hockey fan and a rhode island native i of course love the bruins so of course bobby orr is a special player for me. While i was not old enough to see him play his impact on boston and the bruins and hockey in general is undeniable. If rip thunderdome had to ask bobby a question, it would probably be “how did you manage to dominate the competition from such a young age? How did you compete with older and stronger players”. Such knowledge would be very valuable for a young offensive defenseman like rip thunderdome. Rip td is in his 2nd season in the shl and has seen a bit of a sophomore slump, so perhaps some advice from the great bobby orr could turn his season around

[Image: pppoopoo.gif]
[Image: 7925.png]
Thanks to @karey and @JSS for the sigs!

Former USA Fed Head, Carolina Kraken Co-GM, Tampa Bay Barracuda GM