Create Account

Chirper #54 (AC Week #512)

Healthy bank account at least now, thats something.

Raptors Proud S67 - S69 Colorado Raptors Captain  Raptors
Uk S57 Forward of the Season Award winner  Uk

Now I am free <3

[Image: 41-2.png?ex=65d9e0d0&is=65c76bd0&hm=ada7...1aae5535a&]

Wonder when we're getting those charity forum badges for 2023

Raptors Proud S67 - S69 Colorado Raptors Captain  Raptors
Uk S57 Forward of the Season Award winner  Uk

Now I am free <3

[Image: 41-2.png?ex=65d9e0d0&is=65c76bd0&hm=ada7...1aae5535a&]

Quote:"Show me the money!"
Jerry Maguire (1996)

Xavier Beausoleil
Patriotes
Position RW
Height : 6.5ft
Weight : 236lbs
[Image: Takk806.gif] [Image: sf4IwSc.gif]

02-19-2024, 01:51 PMlemonoppy Wrote: @KaleSalad idk how to reply on mobile sadge

Be better! jk nah totally get it! 

You and @CementHands one day will figure it out!

[Image: CaleSalad.gif]
[Image: kalesaladshl.gif]
some high fibre sigs are Powered by AllBran, 

What's up? It's your boy juice Williams. A.k.a. Doctor fresh a.k.a. Dr Pepper, a.k.a. Senior El. Guapo I just wanted to say that fitted is the worst hockey player. I've ever seen he can't stick handle. He can't shoot. He couldn't hit the sign of a barn with a handful of pebbles. I hope everyone has a great day.

Juice Williams here update finance stills of bomb. He couldn't hit water, if you fell out of a boat, he couldn't sell San twin a rap. He couldn't sell water tool. Well, he's the worst I've ever seen, and rumor has it he doesn't wear girdle he wears ladies underwears, whenever you play ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh, daughter, it's the DOW. G.

I should probably write some articles sometime soon

If I used Twitter as much as I chirp, the world would be a worse place.

the Jaromir Jagr number retirement ceremony yesterday was pretty awesome

[Image: the5urrealshl.gif]

[Image: 9TttCL9.png][Image: n25g4JC.png][Image: P0OHsLJ.png][Image: DS1jqys.png][Image: M98Qi4H.png]
[Image: KOKeZZJ.png]

too bad the Pens couldn't win

[Image: the5urrealshl.gif]

[Image: 9TttCL9.png][Image: n25g4JC.png][Image: P0OHsLJ.png][Image: DS1jqys.png][Image: M98Qi4H.png]
[Image: KOKeZZJ.png]

Works been kicking my buttox. I get a day and a half off tomorrow. Woohoo. Time to clean the house!

New Week, time to get after it NBB!! Lets go! Hopefully we can wreak some fools

[Image: HIXWkkp.gif]

HE SHOOTS HE SCORES

JOHN LANGABEER NETS IT AND TIES THE GAME!!!!!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
AND HE SCORES AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!! JOHN LANGABEER JUST SCORED THE 2 BIGGEST GOALS OF HIS CAREER IN A MATTER OF 10 SECONDS!!!!!!

WEST KENDALL TAKES THE LEAD!!!!

S41 Challenge Cup Finals Game 7, Game Tying and Game Winning Goals.

my mouse broke so I'm being forced to use this janky thing my housemate got. it is literally the worst piece of tech I've ever had to endure

[Image: Skree.gif]
[Image: l9CZq3v.png]

Wow Monday already

[Image: hbtB38x.png]
                                                  Canada Knights Monarchs Thank you Enigmatic for the sig!  Monarchs Knights Canada
                                                                      [Image: qGhUIfY.png]  Monarchs Knights [Image: YADp0uU.png] 

Well anyway, time goes so fast and blah blah blah LETS GO MINNESOTA

[Image: hbtB38x.png]
                                                  Canada Knights Monarchs Thank you Enigmatic for the sig!  Monarchs Knights Canada
                                                                      [Image: qGhUIfY.png]  Monarchs Knights [Image: YADp0uU.png]