I also wish o would have tried out YouTube sometime in my life

[Image: zFE0mSA.png]      [Image: HKi05IH.png]     [Image: KS8UYv9.png]

Need Chirper money

Friday night on the chirp #DetroitFans hit up my DM!  Falcons

Falcons Hockey fan for life. I pack the heat and score the goals!   Barracuda

[Image: Point_Celly-13020730.gif] 

Hattricked:

Happy Friday everyone

Good idea I think a Coke sounds like a good thing right now.

Falcons Hockey fan for life. I pack the heat and score the goals!   Barracuda

[Image: Point_Celly-13020730.gif] 

Hattricked:

i need to do my taxes soon.

expecting a good refund this year.

Gimme money pls

[Image: ZIFmexT.png]

[Image: XigYVPM.png]

Thank

[Image: ZIFmexT.png]

[Image: XigYVPM.png]

I don’t think people understand how awards voting works. Some of the comments I’ve seen have really made that clear. In case you are reading this and are curious, here’s how it goes.

Committee members submit their own ballots with a minimum of three players for each award. Our lovely committee head compiles this and puts together a master ballot we actually vote on. We vote for first, second, and third place. Players are assigned points based on those votes, and that’s how the winners are decided. We are also required to provide justification for why we voted the way we did.

So what this means is that even if you wanted to vote for somebody for first place, even if you were the most biased person in the world and wanted to nominate somebody from your own team out of pure personal affection, that player is not making it on the ballot unless somebody else thinks they deserve to be there too. And when it comes to voting for the winner, your preferred player for that award might not actually be on the ballot.

This has been awards 101 with Jess. Please remember this next time you decide to call us names.

[Image: gunnarsoderberg.gif]

[Image: xJXeYmQ.png]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]
. : [Image: zS2lCMp.png] : .

It’s finally Friday LFG

Idk anything about awards just wanna say fighting deserves more representation

Chirp yo

Quote:
Citadelles

Friday yayya

Quote:
Citadelles