Create Account

S75 mPT#3: Spotlight Due: Monday, March 4th @ 11:59 PST

I believe my first ever real experience of playoffs was the Vancouver Whalers run that won us the 4 star cup. Dicking the Outlaws in game 7 felt so good, the vibes were amazing.

The first of 30 trophies so far in sim leagues.

[44 words]

Raptors Proud S67 - S69 Colorado Raptors Captain  Raptors
Uk S57 Forward of the Season Award winner  Uk

Now I am free <3

[Image: 41-2.png?ex=65d9e0d0&is=65c76bd0&hm=ada7...1aae5535a&]

I remember being excited as we made the playoffs during my second J season with the Zerks mainly because we finished dead last in my first. Unfortunately my first trip to the playoffs was over almost as quickly as it started however we did get that cup two seasons later!

50 Words

If I remember correctly the first time I remember going to the playoffs in the SHL on my first player, we went to the conference finals and suffered a devastating loss.

[Image: zFE0mSA.png]      [Image: HKi05IH.png]     [Image: KS8UYv9.png]

I was very excited when we made the playoffs. My first playoff experience, I went into the playoffs having gone the entire season without scoring a goal (0 goals in 66 games). Game 1 of the playoffs, Seppanen scored the game winning goal, which was HYPE! It was very exciting to do, and then I went on a great playoff tear scoring nearly as many playoff points as regular season points that season.

i think the most memorable playoff experience was winning the agante trophy and the four star cup with a star studded lineup in Carolina. Season 54. Jimmy Wagner, Keith Lee. It was a great win and my peak in the SHL. I hope to surpass this peak with more accolades.

My first playoffs experience was with the Detroit Falcons, al the way back in S53. We went all the way to win the cup in that season, so it's hard to argue against it being a great time. We always had objectively the best group of people I've ever seen. So that helps.

Falcons Monarchs Switzerland   Switzerland Monarchs Falcons
[Image: qGhUIfY.png] [Image: dGD5tIx.png]

Falcons Monarchs Switzerland   Switzerland Monarchs Falcons
[Image: qGhUIfY.png] [Image: dGD5tIx.png]

[Image: mutedfaith.gif]
Credit for the images goes to @Carpy48, @soulja, @fever95 and @Wasty

My first playoffs were with Walton Stromberg and Maine Timber. It was the second season and ended up as one of the many times Timber got defeated by Newfoundland. Which was pretty common around that time. Lost finals 2-4. Not nice, that I remember. But not too many details.

[Image: sulov.gif]

My first player played for the Montreal Militia back in the early S40s, can’t remember what happened exactly but I think we did well in the playoffs once.

I don't think my first playoffs was super memorable. My second was fucking magical. GFG dragged the pest team in the Js to a game 7 in the first round, we held a lead until ~1 minute left and ended up losing by one goal. Unbelievable run, even if we didnt make it to the end.

[Image: photostudio-1720667986458.jpg]

The first time I experienced the playoffs was a long time ago in the SMJHL during the STHS era. We had a good run as the Mammoths, but came up short

PatriotesUsaWhalers

[Image: CampinKiller.gif]

My very first season, way back in S22, I was drafted to the Kelowna Knights. I managed to add significant tpe and play a role in winning the Four Star Cup that year. We beat Bonk and the Esa GM'ed Detroit Falcons which made it all extra sweet

[Image: nQDbTbM.png]

[Image: hA5o4UG.png]

The first time I experienced the glories of playoff (sim) hockey was last season, my first in the J! We worked so hard to qualify for the playoffs (we were qualified from the very start of the year, three team division lolz) and after a grueling regular season in which we were routinely slapped around, we had some fun in the yoffs. We ended up taking whatever sorry ass team we matched up with to seven games, which was cool. Still died in round one though.

Elk  Rage
[Image: cLeHjn1.png]
Sig by sulovilen!
[Image: 6eVg1pG.png]
[Image: 8E70VfU.png]

First time I made the playoffs was my Rookie J Season. Don't really remember a lot but I know that we lost in Round 1. I dont think mac helped in anyway except keeping the penalty box warm lol.

[Image: rGE8JTw.png]
Ty to Eni's Sig Shop
[Image: 2UUYSbn.png]
ty to ragnar

SMJHL was great cuz we were good every season and even won! SHL has been awful because we have been bad every season and it takes 900 seasons to become a good team.

The first time I experienced the playoffs as a user was my first season with the Armada.  We ended up going all the way to the finals and lost in 7 iirc.  Never got that close with them again though.. maybe this will be the year but probably not.

[Image: source.gif]
[Image: zFnlslP.png]