Create Account

S75 PT#3: McHockey Present Due: Monday, March 4th at 11:59 PST

Kaarlo Koivunen Trains Endurance and stamina by just basically skating or running or anything really fast so he starts to breath a lot so that makes him train endurance and stamina also to help that he tries to make sure everytime he can he doesn't rest for a long time making sure hes always out of breath to get that extra stamina and endurance this is only for those elites who think breathing is necesarry its not you can just stop breathing and be fine like if your saying Umm acctualy no you cant then your WRONG have you ever tried not breathing? (for legal reasons this is a joke do not acctualy try it it will hurt you) with this training now kaarlo koivunen can play the entire game at a time but he is genereous so he only plays one third of it so others get ice time

[Image: cVahF90.png]
[Image: 3XFmqtw.jpeg]

The best way for JR Frankenstero to train up his endurance and stamina is mainly centered around his run streak day, which is when he makes sure that he goes out and runs in the real outside world for at least two miles a day, everyday, sun, rain, snow, sleet, night, day... everyday he is going to get it done.  Some of those days it's can be an easy slower long run, or others a pushing it the whole two miles, but it's going to be done everyday no matter what.  And then on top of that, being a hockey player you know that a lot of what you do takes place down with the legs, so you better believe there is leg day at least three days a week.  Now obviously it's going to be a lot easier and less stress on the body during the season compared to the offseason, but it's still going to be done to keep things moving, strong and limber.  

Code:
170 Words

[Image: frankenstero.png]
Thanks Ragnarr!

Written task, option 2

Rodrigo Banes takes a similar approach to training as his father. Strength and stamina are prioritized over skill. The emphasis lies on having a strong physical foundation, which can be built on with skill later on. The training consists of regular long-distance running, which is as much for mental as physical health. He spends a great deal of time in the gym, training with weights to be explosive and strong. On-ice there is a strong emphasis on skating and agility, again building up the physical foundations. Rodrigo hopes to spend more time this offseason developing his straight-line speed, to become more of an offensive threat when forcing turnovers. With his priorities set for another long offseason of training in Kelowna, Rodrigo continues to develop his game and focus on having a long and productive career in Montreal. What will the future hold? Likely a lot more strength training and jogging, but it comes with the territory and he'll gladly do it all for the game he loves.

[Image: banes.png]

Option 2

Endurance and Stamina are one of the easiest to train, but also the hardest at the same time. It’s easy because it takes really simple tasks to do, but hard because to the training is really intense. Endurance requires lots of toned muscle that makes it easy to complete draining tasks and also have lungs that don’t peter out within minutes of intense skating. As for Strength, that one is also quite easy. Bulk up and hit the gym. Eating healthy is the best way to strengthen your cores for both of these skills, but not the whole process. For Endurance, go for runs every day, not relaxing runs but pushing runs that you feel your going to burn out, push yourself until you physically can’t do it anymore. There is many more ways to trading Endurance, but running is Lasse’s favourite because it helps with not just endurance, but also leg strength, and it gets him outside and into the fresh air, to explore the beauty in Minnesota, to live an amazing life. 

194 Words

[Image: iQSPFuj.jpeg]
[Image: z6GYaGE.gif]
(This post was last modified: 03-03-2024, 01:08 PM by WithTheMoose.)

Option 2:

Being a penguin, Adelie has a little different requirements than your average player. You see penguins really don't have a big way to get super strong and due to their size, they'll almost always be overpowered by much larger humans no matter how much they invest into strength training. As a result, Adelie focuses purely on training his speed and strength. We're talking about doing tons of little waddling sprints, spending ages in the water swimming, pushing himself in even the most extreme temperatures and conditions to harden his body and make it immune to the pressures of being on the ice! He eats a very lean diet focused on mostly seafood to keep himself thin and sleek and for him its all about speed and lasting as long as he can on the ice. If he can outrun them and outlast them, he'll eventually get the win! that and he can just trip his opponents, but being so small he doesn't have to train that much.

[img=0x0]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/819596167843151906/843586092388057098/De_pengu_logo_2.png[/img]

Man, wouldn't this be a great surprise and exchange. I mean, it would be a great coincidence since the Wolfpack won the series last season and who was the Playoff MVP? None other than Bruno Tooyo, my own player.
I think if there is one thing that I would have to tell him, is that he would have to step it up a notch, in ever aspect of his game. I mean, every single aspect of his game. He is going to have to be physical, he is going to have to win faceoffs, he is going to have to be a better leader and a better mentor to everyone else on the team. He is Connor McDavid, he knows how to be talented and has to rub off on the rest of the team. If he is out there laying out bodies and really doing everything right, the others are going to get picked up and motivated by his play and do the same. That is how we do it here in New England. I did not just play better for myself, I played better for everyone wearing our jerseys and the guys I go to battle with.

[Image: Bruins10.gif]
Thanks to @enigmatic , @Ragnar and @sulovilen for the sexy Signature

Fileworker PT pass

[Image: RichSHL.gif]
Thanks to sulovilen for the sigs!
Adam Prpich Portal Link

Check out past episodes of Rich and Luke!

It's lucky that Connor McDavid didn't show up to Brick Wall's house, because Wall would have lied through his teeth about how to win in the playoffs. But Journey Man, in his short career, has managed to have some playoff success, albeit extremely limited. During his tenure with Kelowna, despite being clear underdogs, the Knights took 2 games off of a strong Colorado team, and went to OT as well. A couple of different bounces, and Kelowna very well could have won that series. But what was the key to putting up such a good showing? Journey Man thinks it has to do mostly with mindset. You can't go into the playoffs thinking you'll lose. That's just a self-fulfilling prophecy. But you can't go in arrogant and convinced you'll definitely win. It's a matter of confidence, that you CAN win, and then determination, to follow through and do what's necessary to win. The rest comes down to execution, where a player like Connor McDavid shines.

[Image: 65151_s.gif]

[Image: Tqabyfh.png] [Image: Tqabyfh.png]

Option 1

Well it's kind of a no brainer for me so I take the deal. Being able to play at an extremely high level late in my career would be awesome. The only problem is that since I'm a fairly new player so I don't have that much playoff experience to share but in 3 seasons I do have as many playoff series wins as Auston Matthews so there's that atleast. Considering I think my team will be a strong team in the playoffs this year McDavid might have to come back in the offseason for me to fulfill my end of the deal. My advice to him though is to trust your teammates even though your probably the best player in the league the playoffs are a different animal and everyone on the other team will be doing their best to limit you. So don't try to everything yourself and trust your teammates to do their job.

[Image: DrbPYHV.png]   [Image: B4x6AQm.png]
Scarecrows Russia Wolfpack

Rest In Peace Dangel

1st SHL Goal - S52 Game 1 vs Tampa 3. New England Wolfpack , Jakub Bruchevski 1 (Eko Van Otter 1, Delver Fudgeson 2) at 8:10

Scarecrows Platoon Russia

[Image: F4iUWyS.png]

Opt 2

Georg N'Zola really does not train stamina and endurance that much, even though he is one of the defensemen on the Los Angeles Panthers squad who will have hefty regulation time minutes as well as special team minutes. Individual skill comes before anything, but when the skill cannot longer be trained with immense efficiency then we have a look at endurance and stamina training drills. 50-50 is the optimal drill for especially hockey players who strive from doing both. When you balance out strength, agility and endurance you end up with physically the most complete defenseman specimen the league has ever seen, paired it up with the offensive skills of said Louise St. Martin and the defensive capabilities of former Eero Makela you have yourself a perfect player. The LA panthers training squad had N'Zola train strength and endurance for a long ass time since he was very skilled when he initially entered the league, but now the tables have been turned and it is all about individual skill which can be adapted with further experience from playing in the league

[Image: jE4ioeC.png][Image: meOh9pz.png]

Option 1:

"C-Connor?! McDavey??" Shadow Fenix said upon seeing the face of his childhood idol. "What do you mean? I can't say how to win the playoffs. I've never won them..."

The ghost of Connor McDavid appeared distraught. He thought that coming to this small Raptor would be the one he could turn to for help, but it appears that was not the case. Fenix, upon noticing the legendary hockey player's sadness spoke up, "Erm, McDavey sir, maybe we could just practice together? That way we both get better...?"

Connor McDavid pondered this for a second, although his face didn't show any reaction whatsoever. "Yes." He said in a booming voice, and then he dissipated. Fenix blinked a few times. He just set up a training session with THE Connor McDavey. If anything was going to get him ready for the SHL in a couple years, this would be it. He closed his eyes and went back to sleep.

Being born in Sweden, Willow has always had a good level of endurance just from living where she did. The standard hockey training regime got her super far, but she also was training at high elevation which helps your body pump more blood meaning you can go for longer, and I think training in extreme cold kind of does the same thing because you need more blood to be warm. Regardless, it works for her and it’s a reason why she’s so good for the course of the entire game. The other method she uses is the new resistance training exercise bike her trainer recommended to her. It automatically starts at the max resistance and you can only make it go up and up so you’ll be trying to bike your way through some tar and quicksand all at once. If that doesn’t make your lungs build up the greatest stamina of all time I don’t know what will.

[Image: S38oOt3.png][Image: of1yZSs.png]
[Image: JzmdDrE.png]
[Image: IyckvZg.png]

PT pass

[Image: Svatos2.png?ex=660626ee&is=65f3b1ee&hm=4...height=350] [Image: sig.png?ex=660330ca&is=65f0bbca&hm=574bd...9bdc77fda&]

Option 2

Demir Bellona has a very active life to keep up with the endurance and stamina required to play professional hockey. Every morning he goes out in Old Quebec to climb up the hill and back down. He has to dodge the crowds of tourists so in a way it also trains him to avoid getting hit on the ice. On the days he doesn't have a game, you can usually find him running on the island of Orleans. Demir Bellona doesn't believe in training in gyms. Did gladiators in ancient Rome train in gyms? Probably not, they'd probably run and lift big rocks to get their strength up, and that's exactly Bellona's philosophy when it comes to training. More time outside than inside. To finish off his training sessions, Demir goes off into the St. Lawrence river to swim for a few hours. It really helps the blood flow. Sometimes all that training defeats its purpose and he's too tired when he gets on the ice for games, so he has to balance his training to not be a liability for his team.

[Image: Kalakar1.gif]

Prompt 1

Granting Brad Marchand immortality should put anyone behind this in jail. Henri Losanov would try to blackmail Connor McDavid to get something more out of that deal. Infinite stamina could be useful, Henri would need to think about it more. But the main problem here is Henri has always suck so far in the playoffs so he gonna have to come up with some bullshit because the man is a loser. He would probably suggest Connor to try to get him signed, after all the NHL pay their players a lot more than the SHL. He would promise he's 10x better than Mike Smith or Stuart Skinner. Henri read somewhere you need grit in playoffs. He would suggest McDavid to drop the gloves the first shift of every games to set up the tempo. In reality Losanov hates the Oilers and if he gets hurt listening to that advice, so be it.

[Image: opt6vpu.jpg]