Create Account

Chirper #56 (AC Week #514)

That's a wrap on my first regular season/playoff in the SHL/SMJHL. Not the ending I had envisioned but we'll try again next season. Barring any unforeseen expansion shenanigans. #goboats  Armada

[Image: bobdigi9.gif]

How did Matviy Cajabi do in his first playoff run? 2-3-5 statline across 6 games. Surprisingly, his ATOI was over a minute higher than during the regular season. However, he finished he playoffs with a -6 after going +17 during the year. PDO and CF% took a huge hit as well. Perhaps the rookie was feeling a bit of pressure. Room for improvement to be sure.

[Image: bobdigi9.gif]

Knocked out of the play-off after just 1 round this time :(

[Image: FuriousChicken.gif]

Ready for another attempt next season Smile

[Image: FuriousChicken.gif]

GG to VAN, that was a close series. I wouldnt want to have to do it over again. Onto NL.

[Image: 88pk1Hz.png]

03-07-2024, 01:54 AMpuolivalmiste Wrote: So as New Orleans knocks out Winnipeg and Hamilton takes out Buffalo we went from yesterday's 238 users who had chance to perfect Playoffs Bracket to just one: @FaraDian

I'm sorry, the who and what now?!

[Image: YpRQWIT.png]
Sig courtesy @sulovilen

[Image: SyiOY8U.png][Image: showthread.php?tid=126581%5D][Image: ywpNoYb.png]

people say I’m jealous but my kink is watching you ruin your life

[Image: gunnarsoderberg.gif]

[Image: xJXeYmQ.png]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]
. : [Image: zS2lCMp.png] : .

Had to fight every hour for my sleep.

[Image: CptSquall.gif]

And out of the playoffs.

[Image: Niktox.gif]
Specters Monarchs Berserkers Scarecrows [Image: italian-flag.jpg?s=612x612&w=0&k=20&c=tO...eKFgvtgqU=]

Specters Armada Scarecrows Czechia
Panthers Specters Jets Scarecrows Usa [Image: 4star.png] [Image: challengecup.png] [Image: challengecup.png]
RIP Dangel #AD26  |  RIP TDZ

Now to figure out how to make that bread.

[Image: Niktox.gif]
Specters Monarchs Berserkers Scarecrows [Image: italian-flag.jpg?s=612x612&w=0&k=20&c=tO...eKFgvtgqU=]

Specters Armada Scarecrows Czechia
Panthers Specters Jets Scarecrows Usa [Image: 4star.png] [Image: challengecup.png] [Image: challengecup.png]
RIP Dangel #AD26  |  RIP TDZ

Now I’m in the mood for Calamari. Carolina take notice. Dino Gang is gonna be frying you up.

[Image: CptSquall.gif]

Thirsty Thursday.  Whom have YOU forgotten to give a drink to today?  HMMMMM???

little bit of cash

[Image: IMG_2927.jpg?width=1195&height=672]

is all I really need

[Image: IMG_2927.jpg?width=1195&height=672]

03-07-2024, 01:54 AMpuolivalmiste Wrote: So as New Orleans knocks out Winnipeg and Hamilton takes out Buffalo we went from yesterday's 238 users who had chance to perfect Playoffs Bracket to just one: @FaraDian
Interesting!

GO NOLA!

[Image: the5urrealshl.gif]

[Image: 9TttCL9.png][Image: n25g4JC.png][Image: P0OHsLJ.png][Image: DS1jqys.png][Image: M98Qi4H.png]
[Image: KOKeZZJ.png]