Create Account

S75 mPT#4: It's the Circle of Life Due: Monday, March 11th @ 11:59 PM PST

My player is the last remaining person from Season 57 (rip everyone else) and still going at least semi-strong. But I know the end is coming in the next few seasons, so what I'm hoping for is to go out with at least 300 wins for the Specters and maybe getting the jersey hung in the rafters.

[Image: v71TGsT.gif]

Valterri Bottas retired despite still being a top caliber SHL defenseman. Jean-Luc Reflieux was set to join a rebuilding Halifax Raiders, so I wanted to focus on that.

[Image: Piastri2.png?ex=65ba64d4&is=65a7efd4&hm=...462889f09&]
[Image: or8VMxO.gif]

I retired my last player after 10 seasons in the SHL because he just wasnt very good. He hadn't won anything in his career and the team he played for at the time were heading into a rebuild so it just made sense to start again.

[Image: CrazyMojitoSHL.gif]
Canada Blizzard Stars Citadelles Citadelles Stars Blizzard Canada 
[Image: d9J5DHT.png][Image: 16PgOBm.png]

Retiring my first player was weirdly emotional. Had grown really attached to him. But his production had really dropped off, and the team was heading into a rebuild. It was time, just made sense.

[Image: banes.png]

When I retired Krash there were a few factors: 1 I assumed s69 was going to be huge and wanted to avoid that, and the other was recent changes to regression. It used to be you could survive for a very long time, but right in the middle of the stable period it was changed to hit really hard. Additionally I wanted to create with Kale, and he was motivated to get a 2k player after starting his previous player off at a very low earning rate.

[Image: krash.gif]

[Image: kLRJavo.png][Image: ZjgHcNL.png]

[Image: s9JOf1N.png][Image: wW0VNnL.png]

With my first player about to hit regression, retirement is definitely starting to enter the mind. Probably will happen @luke decides I am a total bum and sends me to live on a farm upstate

Basically I retired my first player when it was quite clear that the management of my team didn't want any part of me anymore. Sad after giving it 16 seasons.

[Image: iUd7IJE.png]
[Image: rhodes.png]

I decided to retire my first player, Mew Two, when he we regressing to the point where he became a cap casualty to my beloved Atlanta Inferno. I had one final season on buffalo (thx tomen) before recreating

[Image: 4x2jj4a.gif]
S58 Elias Armia Award Winner

the first time i retired a player it was eko van otter and i needed to retire so that we would win the cup - we only can win a cup if @goldenglutes nor i have an active player on the team!

[Image: ekovanotter.gif]
thanks @Carpy48 and @frithjofr and @rum_ham and @Julio Tokolosh and @Briedaqueduc for the sigs
Armada Inferno norway

The first time I decided to retire an actual player was when Evgeni Petrov hung up the skates. At the time goalies were legitimately hurting their team by earning TPE since they would cost a ton of money, and of course I retired him like a season or two before the goalie cap relief kicked in.

[Image: S38oOt3.png][Image: of1yZSs.png]
[Image: JzmdDrE.png]

When i retired my very first player it was quite bittersweet, because i originally had considered to keep going for a few seasons longer, but then new regression rules were implemented and i Had my best season in quite a while after havin returned to my draft Team. So suddenly the timing just felt right.

Evan Winter
Edmonton Blizzard
Player Page - Update Page

[Image: winter-500.png]

The first time I retired a player was after a period of inactivity, and so I had retired him in order to be able to recreate and hope that I would be active again. That didn't last long.

[39 words]

RIP Mac & 701

My first player got auto-retired because I was inactive so that was more of a realisation when a came back. Second time was because regression is theft and I was tired of it

[Image: lespoils.gif]

Ti-Guy Emond was a low earning player that top around 1100 TPE. I believe if I remember correctly I went into 2 seasons of regressing before going IA

[Image: opt6vpu.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 03-10-2024, 07:50 PM by goldenglutes.)

i retired my first player guy zheng maybe because of the expansion draft i don't rember anymore maybe hotdog would rember @hotdog care to elaborate or did you also forgor too

[Image: glutes2.gif]
Signatures by Vulfzilla, Jepox, Jess, rum_ham, Ragnar, and myself
[Image: 9vAsr7c.png]
[Image: tkMQzhf.png] [Image: tdKmZA0.png]