Create Account

NWJHL GM APPLICATIONS OMG YES FINALLY AMIRITE

Quote:Originally posted by Storm+Nov 21 2012, 04:34 PM--><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Storm @ Nov 21 2012, 04:34 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->

CRAP JAWST GOT REALZ!

I'M NEARLY, NEARLY NEVER MAD, except when it comes to herpes here. *cough* I mean serpe *cough* LOL. I love you too JMAN![/b]

Love you too :wub:

<!--QuoteBegin-Storm@Nov 21 2012, 04:34

I don't know he tried raping me in teh shower once and used this machine on me, made me open my eyes and watch this documentary about SWAG & CRAP! HELP PLEASE!
[/quote]

I think he stepped down to avoid rape allegations

[Image: NCQjJT2.png]
Berserkers     -       syndicate      -     Berserkers

Quote:Originally posted by Storm@Nov 21 2012, 03:39 PM

Like I'd take anything from herpes. How am I not fit to run a team? I am a VHLM GM, I was the NWJHL CO-GM for half the season and HEAD GM for the other half. I took care of the team when Dion left, many people tell me I can run a team well I won't take crap from you herpes, I know people who said I was fit to run a SHL team. Dude, I won't take anything from a guy who used to be such a dick everyone in the SHL hated him and put his rep to -100 and then he tries to cover it up and act like it never happened and says he's changed but hasn't. Have you ever ran a team, do you know how much work it is to deal with crap players that want out? NO, i didn't think so.

Your a crap player. :ph34r:

Im out wasting my time with your low IQ.

Vadim Askerov Player Page
Vadim Askerov Update Thread

Guys stop arguing.. Its distracting tbh.. Too fun to read, And I still gotta mark PT's :D

[Image: MaU5eKD.png]
[Image: kECK2tc.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Storm@Nov 21 2012, 04:39 PM

Like I'd take anything from herpes. How am I not fit to run a team? I am a VHLM GM, I was the NWJHL CO-GM for half the season and HEAD GM for the other half. I took care of the team when Dion left, many people tell me I can run a team well I won't take crap from you herpes, I know people who said I was fit to run a SHL team. Dude, I won't take anything from a guy who used to be such a dick everyone in the SHL hated him and put his rep to -100 and then he tries to cover it up and [b]act like it never happened and says he's changed but hasn't
. Have you ever ran a team, do you know how much work it is to deal with crap players that want out? NO, i didn't think so.[/b]

That i don't agree with, Serpe hasn't done 1 thing wrong since then

Mczehrl for gm

Former
SHL Head Commissioner S12ish-S27ish
GM Dragons S8 & S9 (Won cups both years)
2x GM Of The Year
5 Time Cup Winner
League MVP

Past Players
[Image: HOF2.png] D - Aidan Richan - [Image: HOF2.png] (S5 11th Overall) Dragons
[Image: HOF2.png] C - Chico Salmon - [Image: HOF2.png] (S17 1st overall)  Renegades

Current Player
D - Chico Smeb (S46)

SMJHL - Drafted 65th Overall by Raptors
SHL - Drafted 23rd Overall by Dragons

Quote:Originally posted by JmanPens19@Nov 21 2012, 03:39 PM

Love you too :wub:

I think he stepped down to avoid rape allegations
Are you still NWJHL Media grader? If you are go grade my sexy articles Tongue

Quote:Originally posted by philthethrill81@Nov 21 2012, 04:41 PM

He's still a stalker. And gets a bit handsy in the showers. Aggrieved

Quote:Originally posted by Dion.OvOxO@Nov 21 2012, 04:42 PM

Are you still NWJHL Media grader? If you are go grade my sexy articles Tongue

Yeah I forgot the last two nights so I got a shitload to do tonight :(

Quote:Originally posted by philthethrill81@Nov 21 2012, 04:41 PM

LOL, only because you're a star. Everyone on the stars backs him up. Oh and herpes I don't wanna fall to the bottom I know you're already down there. Maybe you'll break my fall. Smile

Quote:Originally posted by JmanPens19@Nov 21 2012, 03:43 PM

Yeah I forgot the last two nights so I got a shitload to do tonight :(
Ilike

Spangs should just close this topic before it gets out of hand

No one ever responds to waht I say.. Guess Im not fun. :( :( :(

[Image: MaU5eKD.png]
[Image: kECK2tc.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Storm@Nov 21 2012, 04:44 PM

LOL, only because you're a star. Everyone on the stars backs him up. Oh and herpes I don't wanna fall to the bottom I know you're already down there. Maybe you'll break my fall. Smile

LInk me to something that he has done wrong (since the day he stated he had changed)

Am I really going to have to lock this?

Quote:Originally posted by I Am Goalie@Nov 21 2012, 04:40 PM

Your a crap player.&nbsp; :ph34r:

Im out wasting my time with your low IQ.

Thanks, just to say it's not IM (instant-messaging)