CGY/WPG

Dragons get
Rebecca Montagne

Aurora get
Hank Stopper
S77 Renegades 2nd
S79 Dragons 2nd

@Ace @RashfordU glad we could hammer out a deal

@TacocaT 2 Thank you for your time with us in Calgary. Wish we could have gotten you playoffs in the last few seasons, especially since we had some really close calls, but best of luck in your new journey in Winnipeg!

@OrbitingDeath Welcome to Calgary! We're really happy to be bringing you on board here.

[Image: vd5hdkM.png][Image: 8cjeXrB.png]
[Image: XigYVPM.png]
[Image: umZ0HLG.png][Image: VGl3CB4.png]
(This post was last modified: 03-17-2024, 09:27 PM by Ace.)

First, we'll like to thank @OrbitingDeath for their contribution to the Aurora franchise. Montagne is the all-time winningest goaltender in Aurora history, and we will always cherish the time that she spent between the pipes here at Northern Lights Arena. However, we, as a franchise ,are at crossroads, and important decisions needed to be made about the future of our club. We have a goaltender, Rhett Carpet, who is more than ready to take the lions share of starts for now, and into the future, when the next wave of Aurora stars take to the ice.

Montagne will be honored for her time as an Aurora. More details to come post-Montagne career.

Thanks for the quick and respectful negotiations, @boom.

Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights
[Image: VZtEodi.png]
[Image: 1n0REYx.png]

RIP Dangel. See you on the other side, brother

Welcome to Calgary Rebecca!!

[Image: h1VQUxn.png]

Honored to have been an Aurora, but happy to see what i can bring to calgary Smile

[Image: m38.gif]
Update Thread - Player Page
Update Scale

Former players:
Ivo Willems (S9 SMJHL) (S10-28 SHL)  
Xander Green  (S33-35 SMJHL) (S36-47 SHL)
Vorian Atreides (S49-51 SMJHL) (S52-61 SHL)

All the best in CGY and thanks for the two seasons together in WPG!

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]
[Image: AfpXX8l.png]

processed

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]