Create Account

Chirper #65 (AC Week #523)

what up

“I thought I was a goalie, but STA told me forget being a goalie they make nothing, and no one cares about them.  Guess what I was a center all along and I had no idea. Now I am the toast of the town, and I am getting offers from all the GMs and Scouts.”

– Spidey Talent Agency, on Activity Check

jolt

“I thought I was a goalie, but STA told me forget being a goalie they make nothing, and no one cares about them.  Guess what I was a center all along and I had no idea. Now I am the toast of the town, and I am getting offers from all the GMs and Scouts.”

– Spidey Talent Agency, on Activity Check

Fitted for a new suit today. Would rather still have the money tbh

[Image: Flusso.png]
Sig by @Evil_AllBran

[Image: YztPk3T.png] [Image: 6by0kBi.png]

Round 2 is on the way and since my team is out! Time to make bets! Go Raptors! Can’t wait for WCJ to start!

Ecclesiastes 4:9-12

Two are better than one, because they have a good reward for their toil. For if they fall, one will lift up his fellow. But woe to him who is alone when he falls and has not another to lift him up! Again, if two lie together, they keep warm, but how can one keep warm alone? And though a man might prevail against one who is alone, two will withstand him—a threefold cord is not quickly broken.

Sometimes you wanna go.... Where everybody knows your name. And they're always glad you came.

[Image: wLeEjGc.jpeg]

Chirp!

Xavier Beausoleil
Patriotes
Position RW
Height : 6.5ft
Weight : 236lbs
[Image: Takk806.gif] [Image: sf4IwSc.gif]

Can NYR in 4 be a thing?! :O

Xavier Beausoleil
Patriotes
Position RW
Height : 6.5ft
Weight : 236lbs
[Image: Takk806.gif] [Image: sf4IwSc.gif]

05-09-2024, 11:07 PMGaia Mormont Wrote: Sometimes you wanna go.... Where everybody knows your name.  And they're always glad you came.

NORM!!!!!!!

[Image: TROYMCCLURE.gif]
Colorado Raptors Capitan S42-Until Forever!
Czechia Wants you! Ask about a transfer!!

I've started getting into starcraft 2 after being a casual brood war fan forever

Also got Victoria 3 on the steam sale, but it's kinda crazy

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

[Image: arTbD7O.png]

Germany Berserkers Stampede Stars Barracuda syndicate

Love to see SFP crushin' it!

Argonauts Stars Battleborn Czechia

More chirping for money

Also game 2 Celtics… kill me

is it wrong

[Image: tuxpi-com-1618108119.jpg]