Create Account

S76 mPT #5: Due the popular demand Due: Sunday, May 12th @ 11:59 PM PST

Props to the rest of the Cudas for killing it on PTs. Going into the last week of the season out of the playoffs, only to rally and finish 4th was insane! Going to kick ass next year if we keep up that pace from the final week.

[Image: 88pk1Hz.png]

given that my j career is coming to an end im going to go ahead and drop thank yous to qcc for taking a flyer on me as a new create and especially @RAmenAmen and @lore for putting up with what has been quite frankly a stupid amount of very dumb questions from me

[Image: skyrrhawk.gif]

A regular big thank you to everyone across the league that helps to keep things running! From all of the HO groups, Developers, Media and Graphics, Bankers, Pt team, Events departments and even all of the users for being here and making this fun!

[Image: topalo2.png] [Image: sig-nash.png]
[Image: Rangerjasegmailcom.gif]

Gotta give ups to @Benpachi, the peoples champion Roddy B. Love to see a brother who is always giving love into the world living his best life. Absolute stud in all ways.

[Image: mazatt.gif]

[Image: KhdDH3Q.png] [Image: q4PM2XX.png]

bean has had his best season yet and it is quite exciting to see the work put into Bean finally start to pay off on the ice/sim.

[Image: geRnYPO.png][Image: 0S9kFQ6.png]
Shout out Ragnarr for these two amazing sigs

Kudos to everyone involved with cards. From the site experience, to the new sets, to the donation bonus. Lots of great ideas going on in that area of the site, and lots of great contributions!

[Image: downer.gif]

[Image: SyiOY8U.png]

Rather than a specific user I will say thanks to the great Habs fans in here. We always have some excellent discussions in the Canada discord and it makes for a great time and some really thoughtful discussions about our favorite team.

[Image: Otrebor13.gif]

[Image: 7MO9RpC.png]  [Image: gdppv5N.png]

Would like to thank SouthPaw since day one hes been very helpfull and with out him helping out and being engaged with his players. Im not sure how my player would have played out.

[Image: 2C932D37-514E-45EA-95D8-45C16F70520B.jpg...cd072524d&]

I want to give a heart felt thank you to everyone in the Philadelphia Forge locker room. Although most of them have suspect choices in real life hockey, they are all good people that keep my enjoyment of the league alive.

[Image: EmersonSHL.gif]
[Image: uDjThoa.png]

Super happy and thankful for all the nice and cool teammates in LAP. Been in LAP for a lot of my SHL time, and the entirety of my current player, and happy as ever.

Reed Kobo - Winger - #33
Player Page- Update Page
Elijah Jones - Winger - #33 Retired
Player Page - Update Page
Toivo Kosonen - Defenseman - #33 Retired
Player PageUpdate Page
[Image: 2ew9foG.png][Image: rnSNsnU.png]

I'm thankful for the extreme swag that runs abundant in the Nevada locker room. Everyone their is swagged up and it's pretty cool to see

While there are a lot of pleasant people in this league who make me glad to be a part of it the one I would like to shout out for this particular point task is Corey without whom Dave never would have lasted as long as he did. He was a good GM who helped me out immensely in transition from the J to the big leagues, and is most importantly someone I am happy to call a friend. Especially as he knows me so well as to have given me my favorite role in the SHL. Thank you Corey and I hope you have a nice day if you see this!

Code:
Word Count: 112

i am appreciative for MYSELF being insanely talented, smart, handsome, and smart and did i mention talented? especially at the sport of hockey. im somewhat thankful for my fans tho

[Image: rKRYSW6.png]

It has been bit over season since I took over as PT head, transition has been smooth and things have worked out well for this last season. So I want to thank every member of PT team for a good season, lets keep it up for next one too!

[Image: puolivalmiste2.gif]
Sigs by @Carpy48, @Nokazoa and me

Thanks to the Aurora management and teammates. I'm not active but I appreciate that Jarrow has a home and that it has been a top-notch organization to be a part of even if it is only wearing the crest.

[Image: uZXUIMk.png]