Create Account

S76 mPT #5: Due the popular demand Due: Sunday, May 12th @ 11:59 PM PST

I want to thank Dwight Knight for always being patient with me. Always helping me out and going out of his way to make sure I can help my player the most possible.

[Image: dc24.png]

i am thankful to micool 132 @micool132 for stepping into the coGM role and helping with all the thousands of duties while i was gone on vacation - he is so trustworthy and helpful and i am lucky that he was able to step into the big glutes shoes. he is not trustworthy enough to have access to otters channel

[Image: ekovanotter.gif]
thanks @Carpy48 and @frithjofr and @rum_ham and @Julio Tokolosh and @Briedaqueduc for the sigs
Armada Inferno norway

I'll have to give a shoutout to @sve7en for putting in the legwork to bring my player to CAR for his final J season. Means the world to me to get the chance to play in orange, where my whole SHL adventure began. Big love!

[Image: banes.png]

i think @micool132 did a wonderful job in his first season as co gm of the atlanta inferno especially with his new chat channel he is really doing it up keep it up

[Image: glutes2.gif]
Signatures by Vulfzilla, Jepox, Jess, rum_ham, Ragnar, and myself
[Image: 9vAsr7c.png]
[Image: tkMQzhf.png] [Image: tdKmZA0.png]

I don't know any more, I guess I'll go with someone who I've respected a while and go with Norm @Thelastheraclid
We have had players on the same team for each of my last 2 careers, and he's always good for an awesome person and no drama, just delicious food.

[Image: krash.gif]

[Image: kLRJavo.png][Image: ZjgHcNL.png]

[Image: s9JOf1N.png][Image: wW0VNnL.png]

I'm appreciative of everyone in the league. I'm extra appreciative of my current and former teammates. Lots of love to everyone that has helped me as well along the way!

I'm thankful I got to play for my 3rd J team in 3 seasons, and be a part of a new team and also get our first playoff win.

[Image: 65151_s.gif]

[Image: Tqabyfh.png] [Image: Tqabyfh.png]

I'm thankful for all of our wonderful Pride people. We've had one of the best seasons this franchise has ever seen, both on and off the ice, and it's because of all of your enthusiasm and dedication - let's get that Cup!

[Image: KlusteR.gif]

Chiefs Monarchs Lions Berserkers Switzerland Blizzard pride Panthers Grizzlies

[Image: EePsAwN.png]    [Image: e0LuHwa.png]    [Image: eaex9S1.png]

Special thanks to @Carpy48, @Chevy, @Turd Ferguson, @fever95 and @enigmatic for the signatures!

Dwight Knight runs a good ship over at Tampa Bay. Glad I was able to join them couple seasons ago. Just the cup win is still missing.

[Image: Katth.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]
Barracuda Germany Scarecrows Knights

[Image: cgv4vCv.png] [Image: 95lCCDx.png] [Image: GATPRRX.png]
S50 Challenge Cup Finals Game 7
[Image: gNFVjT6.png]

really appreciate @JayWhy for being a great mentor for being a SHL GM and how to build a sucessful team. Wouldnt be here without him. Also shoutout to all my co-gms as well @Snussu @jeffie43 @TheHammer43 @JR95 they are also great people to work with

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

Thank you to my friend and GM @Seany148 for getting me back into Honkai Star Rail. I am still working through the story but it has been great talking about our pulls. It has also been very fun managing the Whalers with you!

[Image: lily-sig-3.jpg]

There are far too many people to thank but I want to give a huge shoutout to the people who chat almost everyday in Manhattan's LR, @Citizen of Adraa @Canadice @kahri @mer @Moe7171 thank you for always making my days better!

[Image: kO5aAZV.png]
[Image: 8NuVFvj.png]

Shoutout to the Calgary Dragons, a bit of a broad thank you post but it's been really awesome sharing the locker room with y'all this season! Hopefully now that I'm out of school I can be in there more often.

"I'm the best there is at what I do... and what I do isn't very nice."

[Image: KMCIWeC.png]

Thank you to the management of the Maine Timber and Seattle Argonauts for running awesome LRs and making sure I enjoy the league. Also huge shoutout the WJC team for running an awesome tournament!

[Image: mikelis.jpg?ex=660c1ce5&is=65f9a7e5&hm=c...4a38cd630&]

@FuzzSHL Thanks for bringing me on board to such a great team. Being a part of the current Panthers is awesome and I've really enjoyed the past couple of seasons. There's only so many spots available on such a talented team, glad that I get to be a part of it.

[Image: Piastri2.png?ex=65ba64d4&is=65a7efd4&hm=...462889f09&]
[Image: or8VMxO.gif]